Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,753 comments
MrLonguinha17
I decided to try to put a black part on the rear side of the Ferrari 312PB Coda Corta "fake", to be more similar to the time. Version 312PB Coda Lunga (used in Le Mans and Monza 1973). I also decided to put "driver_suit" and the "gloves", and the driver' helmets, I just couldn't find one for Arturo Merzario.

Fall Guy
Sorry, but what´s the purpose of your postings exactly? Do you just want to show how you edit skins? Will you ever release any of them for the community?
Always forget to ask, but yes, I'm always wondering what these things are for ? Cars ? Skins ? Numberplates ? Never ever seen a download link... Could you please give some info.

"In short, I would like to make it available, but the following problems are:
1-I use as a base cars that I "bought" and many others that I downloaded right here and on other sites.
2- How do I do these "conversions", I'm not "expert", there are several errors in the cars, even all running on the track.
3-I read and see several "fights" from developers of "paid" or "free" mods, by copyright, I converted these cars just to complete the "grid".
4-Maybe posting, someone wakes up to "do" something more complete and that can be made available to everyone.
5-I don't want to get upset with anyone, I just want to have hours of fun and hobby."

Yeah, and Jim responded almost immediately with a workaround and said it'd be added to the list. It's obviously slipped through the net and hasn't been addressed yet (RT are pretty inactive right now) but it was reported again to the team as soon as it was mentioned again today.
But you have to remember, this is a group of enthusiasts with lives and jobs and families who produce stuff in their spare time for free, have many WIPs, don't work to deadlines, and certainly aren't answerable to payng customers, because there aren't any. You called RT's actions 'disingeneous' becasue of this which, I'm not going to lie, totally pissed me off. Please report bugs (and offer reminders where necessary - like in this case) but you've got absolutely no right to demand anything if things aren't done to your timetable.
Gotta admit here though, Stoffels broad point has some merit. If it were any other group the pitchforks would be out. Could've been a better way to say it, but when someone said it was going to be addressed in November 2020 and its about to be September 2021 (for a what most would think is a smaller fix) you cant blame someone for being a bit upset.

At the end of the day most of us are grateful and can see past small errors here and there (heck I dont think I've ever looked into a track LOOKING for anything wrong on it) but I think you took this a little too strongly/sensitive here.

Yeah, and Jim responded almost immediately with a workaround and said it'd be added to the list. It's obviously slipped through the net and hasn't been addressed yet (RT are pretty inactive right now) but it was reported again to the team as soon as it was mentioned again today.
But you have to remember, this is a group of enthusiasts with lives and jobs and families who produce stuff in their spare time for free, have many WIPs, don't work to deadlines, and certainly aren't answerable to payng customers, because there aren't any. You called RT's actions 'disingeneous' becasue of this which, I'm not going to lie, totally pissed me off. Please report bugs (and offer reminders where necessary - like in this case) but you've got absolutely no right to demand anything if things aren't done to your timetable.
I’d much rather they put little things that can be easily fixed/ignored (like the floating people) on the backburner in order to crank out other gems (like the BAC Mono, Bannochbrae, etc etc). Remembering that they do this work voluntarily, to a pretty bloody high standard overall, and are quick to resolve anything game-breaking if it ever arises. This is the bargain, isn’t it: Good, Fast, Cheap, pick two. RT seem to strike a pretty good balance of all three, to the point that an occasional lingering (easily worked around) issue doesn’t tarnish their overall ‘brand’.

Gotta admit here though, Stoffels broad point has some merit. If it were any other group the pitchforks would be out. Could've been a better way to say it, but when someone said it was going to be addressed in November 2020 and its about to be September 2021 (for a what most would think is a smaller fix) you cant blame someone for being a bit upset.

At the end of the day most of us are grateful and can see past small errors here and there (heck I dont think I've ever looked into a track LOOKING for anything wrong on it) but I think you took this a little too strongly/sensitive here.
Things sometimes slip through the net for the reasons I stated above. Jim's a member here, it would have been easy to ping or PM him with a reminder if the issue wasn't resolved. Believe me, the team doesn't want errors in their tracks and will normally fix them whenever possible but RT can go dormant for months at a time depending on personal circumstances.

Tvr Cerbera Gt3: works through CM, but with AC from this problem, invalid setup😓

Attachments

• IMG_20210826_224515.jpg
    IMG_20210826_224515.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 51
Things sometimes slip through the net for the reasons I stated above. Jim's a member here, it would have been easy to ping or PM him with a reminder if the issue wasn't resolved. Believe me, the team doesn't want errors in their tracks and will normally fix them whenever possible but RT can go dormant for months at a time depending on personal circumstances.
Totally understand that, and that's why I believe Stoffel didn't address it well. We're all a close knit, passionate community and we should definitely strive to treat each other the best we can.

In other news: the new TM Ferrari SF1000 launch day worldwide was today, I hope some of you got your orders in! It's been a bit of a disordered release but I just nabbed a wheel on ricmotech:cheers:

Alfa Romeo T33-2 Longtail v1.1
Velos Mods / ACTK
Fix colliders.ini and collider.kn5
Fix F6 cameras
Add wiper
Add AO skins
Add LOD
Update car.ini
Update setup.ini
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1348

alfa_t33-2_longtail.jpg
Loving the 'Knockhill' sticker on the back of the cabin. Didn't notice it at first on the model!
I know Velo called it a grid filler, but model has no front lights or illuminated dials? Would be a nice little upgrade by someone?

Last edited:
hi guys,

is there someone here that knows if somebody is working on a update of the track mont tremblant..

Cause i found this track a time ago and i was forgotten it but its a really nice track but not 100% perfect,..

so is there another version or can someone update this track??

i got the reboot v1.0 version: http://www.mediafire.com/file/imj91fix98t79x4/rt_mont_tremblant.7z/file

tnx mates !!
It's a superb conversion but its Codemasters source is quite inaccurate unfortunately (eg. too wide). But there is a Lidar based one under construction and I heard it's almost ready.

People moan about mods with terrible mistakes and sometimes go overboard with it but suddenly when it's the Reboot team that isn't bothered to correct the floating people and just say 'nah set the track at max settings' it just feels a bit disingenuous don't ya think ?
Thought a great, correct mod should work with every setting.
If another team had done the same dare I say the pitchforks would've been out by some time.
2 cents and all.

Since we're calling out Reboot Team, then let's name names. Who are the other mod teams that offer similar work like RT and have received "pitchforks" from GTP users? It's a legit question because I'm having trouble thinking of those other groups/teams.

Tvr Cerbera Gt3: works through CM, but with AC from this problem, invalid setup😓
If I remember correctly it was usually the height, in suspension section in the setup. Check increasing or decreasing the height till the number is yellow.
I don't know what this changes can't affect at driving, not an expert in setups but I do that everytime my setup is invalid and it works :D

Hello, I dont know how to avoid this strange night sky light problem, does anyone has the same problem?
View attachment 1076674
I'd recommend you stop driving around near UFO sighting hotspots. And if you think you're about to get sucked out of the car by the beam and taken up into the UFO, don't forget to put the handbrake on, or the car may have rolled away by the time you're returned back to Earth. 😉

hello, I have a problem with the AI in the race she is 3 times faster at the pit than me it stops between 30 and 40 seconds and for me between 1 minute 20 and 1 minute 30 ....
Providing it is not doing damage repairs on your car. I have had the same problem and have had to modify the car.ini section at the bottom and adjust the refuel and tyre change times to match the AI.

Before i get into my reply quotes as i probably check this thread maybe twice a week, just to keep track of things.

Does anyone have a link for Autodrom Chayka? i know it exists on AC but cant seem to find a link for it. And im after the racing circuit layouts, not the drifting rubbish modifications.

Now, onto the quotes.......

There is a fairly accurate version out there that i have. Its accurate in terms of it was a rfactor convert, but i wouldnt hold your breath on getting an accurate version. It was a cool track, but was fairly "follow the leader" unless there was inclement weather (aka 2010 :D). Not sure anything would really be able to improve upon it as such considering its not currently active within the supercars calendar.

They arent lumirank as such, more the position LEDs that Indycar used to run, and what supercars were trialling to run fulltime (hasnt happened yet due to led shortage). I like them, think they add to spectator involvement. its something that WEC should mandate fulltime for all the classes, regardless of the POS Leds they currently have. And you can run them in different colours which allows them to be configured to the relative classes appropriately :)

Not trying to be rude if you genuinely cant afford it, but when you next have 1eur or something. Donate it to CM to get your unlock code. all you have too do is literally donate the smallest amount possible and you will receive a code. if you dont get it, send an email and he will provide you one. Literally the features you get are worth it.

It would be good if we can get Amaroo into AC, weve got the laser scanned oran park now which is excellent. Another good suggestion is the wellington street circuit in NZ with its differing variants, plus the Hamilton Street Circuit in NZ. Someone converted it from rF1 too AMS, of which i have the files ready and available if someone wants too get it cracking?
Another suggestion, the AMS official version of the Adelaide street circuit would be a great conversion job, both the 500 & F1 layouts. Perhaps a job for @VheEth?

This! would be good if we could have a version of ascari that works like a functioning race circuit. simply is such a great track to race on.

Been waiting for this for quite sometime, used to thrash this on Race07 Simbin series, and AMS. It was my go-to circuit. Hopefully youll put together all the circuit variants

The 2017 one with the full & day/night variants is the best as far im concerned. Might be another job for @neil shaw to convert the laser scanned version that rF2 have, along with their sebring......

Annnnnndddd with that all caught up im done :D
:cheers::gtpflag:
I would be keen to have a look at your data for Wellington and see what I can do with it. Cheers

Tvr Cerbera Gt3: works through CM, but with AC from this problem, invalid setup
Running latest CSP, either public or preview? If your answer is Yes, there is a bug in the latest public/preview. Just step back one version and it should work.

And for simracers sake please stop posting everything in bold text. TIA

Is there anyone talented out there, who can either edit the textures of the AMS1 conversion of Adelaide 1988, to 1994-1995-spec, and/or reduce the excessive load this track always seems have(even if only running one car) compared to others.

It’s a great track, but the performance issues and muted textures hurt it greatly.

I would, if I could, but I lack the talent.
Thanks in advance. :)

Adelaide_1988 track(ams1): http://www.mediafire.com/file/5h1s36lfoflyq2a/adelaide_1988.rar/file

Last edited:
I just discovered PGR4's Quebec track through a video, I was in awe of such a beautiful track. Has anyone tried to port it to AC?
A lot of PGR 3/4/5 tracks would be great additions to AC but I don't think anyone has managed to extract the appropriate files yet. Not even sure there's been a concerted effort.
PGR can run under emulation on PC, so... maybe one day...

Last edited:
Lancia 037 EVO 2 Group B

Here yo have the great Group B monster on its Evo 2 version. I know!, it is the stradale 3D model. Problem is the real group B model in Assetto Corsa is scaled way too big! (it is like 40-50 cm bigger than it should). Hope someone makes a skin and put on the rally version details or interior in this model (or someone does a correct sized 3D model of the rallye version).

This version is well scaled.

Anyway, when you'll drive it, you forget about the model ;)

Sound is by amazing AMA FMOD.

Physics are made by me, using all the real data after hours of reading and watching videos. I found a video where you can see the speed telemetry and full acceleration of the car till 195 km/h, so I could time the accelerations and make them as real as they get ;)

Also gear ratios, torque/power curves, steering ratio...all of them are like the real car.

Hope you like it ;)

Many more cars to come :)

Car link: https://sharemods.com/sqsz41622ol6/jf_bk_lancia_037_90.rar.html

Hi @Jandrovi , I'm not able to dowmnlaod the 037, link is down. Very curious to test if possible
Thank you

POV
It's a superb conversion but its Codemasters source is quite inaccurate unfortunately (eg. too wide). But there is a Lidar based one under construction and I heard it's almost ready.
tnx mate thats is superb news,...

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back