Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,058 comments
Wait... modders can encrypt a car but still enable the creation of previews?
This is game changer, AC being something of a "cars catalogue" for the most part.
I appreciate it when they can do that for encrypted mods, or at least stick to the "standard" preview to match everything else.

What's annoying is when someone creates previews that have drastically different lighting and angles, and what's worse is when they create a preview with the car parked in a busy cluttered showroom--and you can't replace them, as they'll only generate "crystalized" images of the mod.

What makes you want to reach through your computer screen and strangle someone, when asked if they could provide regular previews, they respond with nothing but attitude and insults. Sorry bud, your mod's not that spectacular--I don't see your custom preview as making it any better, and it doesn't need to stand out from all the other cars.

I appreciate it when they can do that for encrypted mods, or at least stick to the "standard" preview to match everything else.

What's annoying is when someone creates previews that have drastically different lighting and angles, and what's worse is when they create a preview with the car parked in a busy cluttered showroom--and you can't replace them, as they'll only generate "crystalized" images of the mod.

What makes you want to reach through your computer screen and strangle someone, when asked if they could provide regular previews, they respond with nothing but attitude and insults. Sorry bud, your mod's not that spectacular--I don't see your custom preview as making it any better, and it doesn't need to stand out from all the other cars.
Good lord, you're not suggesting some modders have fragile egos, are you? :lol:
You can add 'renaming the car with a numerical prefix so that it appears on the first page of the garage' and 'creating my own brand rather than use the correct manufacturer of the car' to the notes in the psychiatrist's file.

tcr-virtual-mod-download-jpg.510568

Monday you will be able to download the mod.

Im glad you sorted it out. For reference, I just tried adding pits to the file you shared:
-Exported track and AC boxes with 3dsimed
-Imported in blender and duplicated the last start and pit boxes a few times
-renamed the boxes accordingly
-exported boxes as fbx then kn5 with the editor (kept the same name to save time)
-edited the ui (32 pits)
-ran a test race and track day, everything worked fine

I did this with the short layout but also looked at the gp layout and found a big problem with your first boxes:
View attachment 1086398
They were facing the wrong way, not even on track. Looks like you had your export settings backwards, are you sure you were exporting with Y+ up and Z+ forwards?

You´re not the only one whos having trouble placing stuff correctly though... that track... who put those there??? 🤦‍♂️😂
View attachment 1086399
This is the only track that ever happened this issue to me, so weird. I usually add more pits because of the league we run with always more than 30 people and still don't know why creators don't add more from the get-go... I mean, the other day I was looking at a track that could easily hold 40 spots but it only had 17.

This is my exporting settings:
1634410986875.png

I always export with a saved preset. I'm not so sure if everything is correct because I looked at an old post from the forum, but can confirm for me if it's correct?

And those stuff outside the track just shows what a mess this is hahaha

does anyone have the numberplates for the URD Darche Cup? Been searching for the exact numberplate you see for example on the current liveries but cannot manage to find it anywhere

View attachment 1086731
Hockenheimring Baden-Württemberg (Hockenheim) - Version 1.3

Original track: Automobilista - Reiza Studios
Original conversion: VheEth

CHANGELOG 1.3
- Trackside objects fixed

DOWNLOAD
https://www.mediafire.com/file/fnaw8e4lsq76l2k/vhe_hockenheim_1.3.rar/file
I admire what you do,
unfortunately I can no longer update your tracks,
too greedy for my pc, please try to think about the small configuration, I don't know if others have the same problem as me, even in broad daylight, the game is lagging a lot, I play in VR with an Nvidia 2060, today ' hui, I played on Vilopark and Vilo Città,
it lags a lot

Last edited:
Question:

Has anyone experienced a consistent crash in AC that reboots their system (track location specific), rather than just AC crash to desktop?

Last edited:
1634412864528.png

Good afternoon
I've been searching here on the forum and found a link to this mod with cleaners working, but unfortunately it's expired. Could someone reply? thanks Ruf RGT 8 Gt3

Last edited:
As usual, this is fantastic looking...

but the tires go completely cold within a lap or two, and no matter how hard I grind and slide, nothing, no heat.

Seriously, did they set up and test this car without monitoring tire temps?
Haven't tried it yet, have you tried playing with pressure? Most of the if the pressure can be set lower you can get the temp back into the operating range. I see a lot of cars have had high starting pressure as well.

Heineken GP de Portugal
AUTODROMO INTERNATIONAL DO ALGARVE, PORTIMAO
FINAL VERSION

* FIRST OF ALL, YOU MUST REMOVE ALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF TRACK BEFORE INSTALLING THIS LAST VERSION *
YOU CANNOT COPY OVER THE TOP OF OLD ONE.

This is about as far as we can go with this track, so on behalf of @marc_13000 and myself @Blackcelica we hope you enjoy.

START FINISH STRAIGHT LIGHTS Re-Positioned
View attachment 1008872

NEW ELECTRONIC DISPLAY, PIT ENTRY
View attachment 1008873

DETAILED PIT LANE
View attachment 1008874

NEW ROLEX BRIDGE ADDED
View attachment 1008875

2X DRS ZONES with MARKERS ADDED (trigger point shown by car positions)
View attachment 1008876
View attachment 1008877

ROLEX TOWER ROOF ANTENNA ADDED
View attachment 1008878

HEINEKEN FLOOR SPONSOR
View attachment 1008879

P-ZERO FLOOR LOGO ADDED
View attachment 1008880

NEW CRISP CLEAN TEXTURES, NEW CURBS,
View attachment 1008881

CROWD ADDED BACK IN TO CHEER YOU ON
View attachment 1008882

RAIN FX ADDED (For those who have correct CSP Preview)
View attachment 1008883

SPONSORS AS CLOSE TO REAL LIFE AS POSSIBLE
View attachment 1008884

NOW THE IMPORTANT BITS.......THE LINK

Removed whilst racedepartment cut and pastes are happening

I would also like to thank @marc_13000 for his outstanding work and patience in adding bits in, we were still in talks at 2am over this track, kids nearly didn't make it to school today.

KNOWN ISSUES.

ROLEX Building roof antenna....... NOW FIXED
SCENERY GLITCH....... NOW FIXED
VAO PATCH.........NOW FIXED
IN WITH THE FIXES WERE SOME ADDITIONAL VISUAL UPGRADES TO FLOOR LOGOS, TRUCKS AND GRANDSTAND LOGOS.

Good Evening all
How can I get a copy of this amazing looking track ?

HELP NEEDED

Anyone knows (or better have a tutorial) on how to implement ProTyres info inside a car data? I have a old mod which don't work properly with ProTyres and i want to update it, thanks in advance

I admire what you do,
unfortunately I can no longer update your tracks,
too greedy for my pc, please try to think about the small configuration, I don't know if others have the same problem as me, even in broad daylight, the game is lagging a lot, I play in VR with an Nvidia 2060, today ' hui, I played on Vilopark and Vilo Città,
it lags a lot
you better get at least a 1080ti or similar gpu.
a 2060 is too light to complain about the vhe tracks and especially playing it in vr.

Hi. I have a problem with the Kunos Porsche 911 GT3 Cup, every time i start a race with this car after a couple of seconds the game closes and I get the "race cancelled" screen. How do I fix this? (It's the only car that does this)

From the same folks that brought you the above Ferraris...

Lotus Esprit is released. Hopefully we now have an excellent Esprit?

I got a weird issue using my joypad with manual shifting (can't use my old wheel). The revs are slow and the car feels as slow as a truck, upshifting. I tried checking drivetrain.ini, but no luck changing some values. Any idea?
The Esprit AI and other cars he made, drive just fine.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back