Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,751 comments
Anybody ever get this replay error?

Attachments

• IMG_0295.jpg
    IMG_0295.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 11
Hi. I have a problem with the Kunos Porsche 911 GT3 Cup, every time i start a race with this car after a couple of seconds the game closes and I get the "race cancelled" screen. How do I fix this? (It's the only car that does this)
Downgrade your CSP. Already known bug with the latest version of CSP. :)

URD Michigan aka Corvette Released

ABOUT DAMN TIME, URD!

also, let's roll in the liveries

Last edited:
Hi,
I recently re-discovered the Assetto Corsa Porsche 911 gt3 Rs (yes the vanilla one, and I am in love with this virtual car).
I kindly ask if someone can provide a quite realistic slick tyres model to customize this car, that in AC has only street tyres.
I tried to add them via CM but I can' t find exactly matching ones.
Thank you !

A few further updates to ACF's Brasilia, a good fast, fun racing circuit.
Added GrassFX, RainFX, updated the blimp and balloons, added other dynamic airspace stuff. Some other tweaks here and there.
Backup your original first if you're of a nervous disposition.

1634464307452.png

impossible for me to connect to the website, Steam refuses to merge with this website, only way to connect to his account so I hope to have the download link by another means

View attachment 1086958

View attachment 1086961
just enter your steam credentials and log in. this message is a standard legal disclaimer, not an error measage.

But: if you haven‘t registered before on simracing.gp you need to click the „new users register here“ link below the steam button.

Apart from that the mod „…will be available as a free download right here on RaceDepartment once the competition starts. The download will include all the cars and tracks you need to compete in the qualifying phase.“ (https://www.racedepartment.com/news...e-its-esports-but-its-not-what-you-think.246/)

Last edited:
A few further updates to ACF's Brasilia, a good fast, fun racing circuit.
Added GrassFX, RainFX, updated the blimp and balloons, added other dynamic airspace stuff. Some other tweaks here and there.
Nice, thanks Masscot. What's the length of the Oval layout?

HELP NEEDED

Anyone knows (or better have a tutorial) on how to implement ProTyres info inside a car data? I have a old mod which don't work properly with ProTyres and i want to update it, thanks in advance
I think that only the author knows how to do this.

I think that only the author knows how to do this.
Yep, but in this forum there's high skilled modders who released cars update with working proTyres, so my question is for them, maybe they have a solution or something to share ;)
Thanks for your help anyway, much apreciated ;)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back