Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,825 comments

Yes I have this mod 2020 too but I use the skins pack ELMS 2020 on RD and it's for the acfsk version
Now it's ok the acfsk norma work I deleted the .backup

Capture.JPG

so the latest version (2020) of the Adess Nissan 03 LMP3 from the ACFSK forum has an issue with its lod changing colour and also its right mirror blurred.

the older version found on assetto land doesnt have these issues but doesnt want to move.
can be found here: https://mega.nz/file/UZt1XLoa#FnHrdrE8PGWjoTA1kkMbinIUHXQQ2gMZznAARzQvKmE

if anyone can get it moving then that's another LMP3 car. the interior isnt the worse, its mainly the terrible skin on it that brings it down
---------------------------------

now the Ginetta LMP3 Nissan turns invisible when the lods kicks in. im not too adept with these things but if someone can do new lods or force lod a then thats another lmp3 car.

Last edited:
Just tried the Ligier JSP3 from above, there is something weird with the tyres. They go back and forth from lava hot to polar ice cap in about 2 corners. A shame as they've sorted the gearing out

Last edited:
now the Ginetta LMP3 Nissan turns invisible when the lods kicks in. im not too adept with these things but if someone can do new lods or force lod a then thats another lmp3 car.

Check the LODS OUT=
Be sure that has a 1000, 1500 or 2000 value and it will not vanish in distance.

This track looks so good! Just have a quick question. Will there be spectators added?
Thanks, unfortunaly im not able to add crowd myself, an extension file to put in the track data folder ( camera facing.ini ) is released on race department, but on my side, this one do not work...

Last edited:
Btw, ben32star on RD make really cool mini-additions to big mods.
It would be great if someone could add his (or help him) Prague and Formula Light add-ons to the main mods, not only as CSP extensions. It won't broke online racing, I think, but it will add freshness and variety. :)

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back