Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,032 comments
ACTK Circuit Croix En Ternois 2017 v1.4
http://www.asseto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1075

Screenshot_um_harpy4_gt3_actk_croixenternois2017_28-10-121-13-18-41.jpg

Screenshot_um_harpy4_gt3_actk_croixenternois2017_28-10-121-13-20-35.jpg

Screenshot_um_harpy4_gt3_actk_croixenternois2017_28-10-121-13-20-9.jpg
Merci for your seemingly never-ending supply of obscure regional, but wildly enjoyable tracks, given generously. 👏👏👏

for what?
If I am not wrong, Csp gives the possibility to have deformable barriers by enabling extended track physics. It would be great to have this feature added to existing and new addon tracks, if some experienced modder is able to do it.
Pretty please :-)

Last edited:
TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86 (I don't see my old post)

ACTK Autodromo Penuelas

• New EXT_CONFIG: RainFX, GrassFX, LightFX, Seasons with a better implementation, thanks to the collab of @Pyyer
  • New TV Cams
  • Fixed background image problem via ext_config

View attachment 1096514
View attachment 1096515
View attachment 1096513View attachment 1096512
I know it is probably accurate, but I just want to make sure I didn't install something incorrectly. Is there supposed to be snow on the ground in July with your new config file?

I know it is probably accurate, but I just want to make sure I didn't install something incorrectly. Is there supposed to be snow on the ground in July with your new config file?
Chile is placed in south america, which means that as general rule Summer is set from (December to February), Autumn (March to May), Winter (June to August) and Spring (September to November). So yes, it's right even i don't know if in that particular place of Chile can snow

v1.01
Minor Fix
Add EXT_CONFIG and TV Cams by CrisT86
Clouds are fixed for me now.

Chile is placed in south america, which means that as general rule Summer is set from (December to February), Autumn (March to May), Winter (June to August) and Spring (September to November). So yes, it's right even i don't know if in that particular place of Chile can snow
My previous pics were made in the (CM) month of June.
This is how Penuelas now looks when set to the actual day/conditions.
(Latest download including the extension file).
Grass is looking much better, 2d clouds no longer in front of the mountains, flags waving.
Rests only that ugly Trackmaster sign on the bridge 😇

penu_actual conditions.png

You're not supposed to shift like that. (Crash box or syncro, you're supposed to 'breathe' the throttle between shifts.)
It's a lot of "power" and "torque" in this car. As I used the W125(1937) as a base, I found that the W25(1934-1935) was a little softer. I usually use automatic "shift", but usually changing gears when necessary, and automatic "clutch". In the images, mainly "onboard" it can be seen that the "car" looks like it is going to "disintegrate"...kkkk...only in the 2 laps you can see that "pilotation" is totally different than other cars. But I'm still going to have to change a few things. Thanks!!

Clouds are fixed for me now.

My previous pics were made in the (CM) month of June.
This is how Penuelas now looks when set to the actual day/conditions.
(Latest download including the extension file).
Grass is looking much better, 2d clouds no longer in front of the mountains, flags waving.
Rests only that ugly Trackmaster sign on the bridge 😇

View attachment 1096536
trackmaster can be removed via skin easily, snow in july in chile is correct due to the fact that is southern emisphere, so when in europe we have summer they have winter and vice versa :)

AI, Rain FX, Aerials, Cam, Skins, Spectator Removal, Backgrounds for Adelaide 2011

adelaide2011_01.jpg

Install notes and links in the readme. Original track by @Rainmaker87 and tewie.

-Includes original and tweaked skins by @PepperoniAC24. I integrated skins by @Fred Basset and sasa1234567890 (RD) into Pepperoni's "Overhaul" skin and renamed them, as his skin greatly improved the trees and textures.

-Added a few aerial objects originally created by @Masscot

-Also added a simple grass fx config by @__EASY__

If anyone of the above has a problem with me sharing this, let me know and I will revise my upload.

Rain FX, VAO, Cameras, Aerials, Spectator Removal, Backgrounds for Anderstorp 2007:

anderstorp2007_06.jpg

Original track (conversion?) by @Rainmaker87. Track link and install notes in readme.

-aerials stolen again from @Masscot.

Have fun people.

Last edited:
Gotcha. One suggestion I could make and I have to fix this in a lot of track config files (and I don't mean your configs). If you could find a way to make the grass not turn orange like the trees in autumn. That's something that always bugs me on some of these track config files. They make the trees turn fall colors, but they also make the grass orange as well. Grass is green or some variation of it even in the fall. In fact, where I live the grass actually gets darker greener in the fall from cooler temps. Now if the grass is not green to start with like in some parts of the world, then I can understand it turning brown or orange in the fall.

Last edited:
Gotcha. One suggestion I could make and I have to fix this in a lot of track config files (and I don't mean your configs). If you could find a way to make the grass not turn orange like the trees in autumn. That's something that always bugs me on some of these track config files. They make the trees turn fall colors, but they also make the grass orange as well. Grass is green or some variation of it even in the fall. In fact, where I live the grass actually gets darker greener in the fall from cooler temps. Now if the grass is not green to start with like in some parts of the world, then I can understand it turning brown or orange in the fall.
you can edit yourself by adding all the materials you want to turn during the autumn and by not adding the grass.

Put each material separated requires a lot of time when there's thousand of them ;)

TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86

Elias Viejo - Autódromo San Carlos Cojedes (Venezuela) v1.1

IF anyone have a direct contact with him, feel free to send this update so he can use it if he want (my config is advanced than his)

• New EXT_CONFIG featuring RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX and Seasons
  • New TV Cams for both layouts
  • New VAO

Screenshot_rss_gt_ferruccio_55_san_carlos_28-10-121-19-5-21.jpg
Screenshot_rss_gt_ferruccio_55_san_carlos_28-10-121-19-5-25.jpg
Screenshot_rss_gt_ferruccio_55_san_carlos_28-10-121-19-5-32.jpg
Screenshot_rss_gt_ferruccio_55_san_carlos_28-10-121-19-6-6.jpg

@racinjoe013 this update have what you asked, autumn colors only for the trees and bushes ;)

Last edited:
AI, Rain FX, Aerials, Cam, Skins, Spectator Removal, Backgrounds for Adelaide 2011

View attachment 1096548

Install notes and links in the readme. Original track by @Rainmaker87 and tewie.

-Includes original and tweaked skins by @PepperoniAC24. I integrated skins by @Fred Basset and sasa1234567890 (RD) into Pepperoni's "Overhaul" skin and renamed them, as his skin greatly improved the trees and textures.

-Added a few aerial objects originally created by @Masscot

-Also added a simple grass fx config by @__EASY__

If anyone of the above has a problem with me sharing this, let me know and I will revise my upload.

Have fun people.
What a coincidence I was just driving this track after downloading @ClaudioWRC74's championship files this morning. Track looks great but I am having a problem with being able to drive thru pretty much all walls. This is happening with the Rainmakers track (from link in Claudio's files) and after your update as well. Obviously unrelated to your update but wondering if your experiencing this or if anyone has any ideas on where to start to fix.

What a coincidence I was just driving this track after downloading @ClaudioWRC74's championship files this morning. Track looks great but I am having a problem with being able to drive thru pretty much all walls. This is happening with the Rainmakers track (from link in Claudio's files) and after your update as well. Obviously unrelated to your update but wondering if your experiencing this or if anyone has any ideas on where to start to fix.
Sorry, I've never noticed that, but don't doubt that at all. It's beyond the scope of my cut and paste skills, unfortunately.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back