Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,987 comments
A quick conversion to honor "German engineering" that just isn't successful now. Mercedes W25 from 1934, still has adjustments to make, I used as base the Mercedes W125 from 1937 that I downloaded on the website "Perendinator"...the original car is from gtr2 that I downloaded on another website. I did a fast 2 lap race in the old Spa-Francorchamps, I will have to lower the power a little to walk a little less. Researching the times of the time, for the 1935 race the Mercedes W25B made the best lap close to the time (5m 13s), in my simulation I did it in (5m 02s) and the other Mercedes competitors in (5m 12s), but the other cars they did their best laps on the second pass above 5m30s. And this version of the "AI" Spa has a problem making the La Source curve. I'll think about what to do, or leave the performance as is.

Attachments

• Caracciola.png
    Caracciola.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Fagioli.png
    Fagioli.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 24
  • Brauchitsch.png
    Brauchitsch.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 23
Yes! That's exactly what I wanted, there are no lights on the Kunos tracks. Do you know where I can find configs for the other tracks?
Well the config files for most tracks should be downloaded and installed automatically from this source: https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config/tree/master/config/tracks ... when you activate it here:

1638086773754.png

1638086642612.png

Additional or newer configs are included in track-mods or distributed seperatly (and most of the times are in the track/extension folder). Of course you can make them yourself too. They are just text-files!

It is a version of your track map/outline. CM uses the outline.png and I think the track logo/preview shown during the loading screen uses outline_cropped.png
Ok, thank you. Do you know if is it possible create a new outline_cropped by CM? Some tracks dont have it.
I know how to udpate outline and map but not outline_cropped.

Honda Civic Type R FN2

-AO inside and out
-Dashboard Reworked
-CSP Settings
-Wiper animation by RVZ
-Realistic Physics
-UPDATE 1.01 including the font file

Download:
Donate:
Patreon:

View attachment 1096317View attachment 1096318View attachment 1096319View attachment 1096320View attachment 1096321View attachment 1096322View attachment 1096323View attachment 1096324
very nice work. but the windows are cloudy. how can i fix this?

Estoril 2021 v1.07 AVAILABLE NOW
(Original post updated)

v1.07

• New EXT_CONFIG sections with RainFX stream edges (@KevinK2), Soft collision deformable tyre walls, Animated aerial objects
  • Aerial objects (Balloons, Blimps, Helicopters, Airliners) @Masscot
  • Moved all structures and objects out of main track .kn5 for faster loading times
  • Activated the deformable walls physics. CSP preview build is required for advanced track physics features
  • Removed sand on road from no chicane layout
  • New semaphore textures
  • New AI sidelines @KevinK2
  • All hotfixes included
  • New circuit-estoril.pt banner texture added to the track skins
It´s me or terrain and trees seems to be winter time...maybe bad CSP config... I have to check

Last edited:
@ClaudioWRC74

I have the same problem with CSP 1.75 public. Remove the following section in "ks_porsche_911_rsr_2017.ini" and the car is working again.

; splitting banner in such a way that triangles looking inside interior end up as a different mesh
[MESH_SPLIT_...]
MESHES = _8@A
SPLIT_MATERIAL_POSTFIX = __csp_banner_fix
MODE = LOOK_AT
MODEL_SPACE = 1
LOOK_AT = 0, 0.87, -0.6
LOOK_AT_THRESHOLD = 0
I don't have ks_porsche_911_rsr_2017.ini in my car folder, in my document/assettocorsa ????

Is anyone on this forum interested in converting the 1995,1996,1997,1999,2001,2002 skins from NR2003 over to the Nascar 1998 and Nascar 2000 mod from Assetto Corsa Nascar Mod?

I think you have to export the skin files via using NR2003's utility program.

Unless someone in here managed to grab the skins for the 1998 NASCAR season from their Facebook group before the links were removed.

A little something about clouds moving in front of the mountains.
When using SOL 2d clouds, which I mostly do simply because they look better, they are moving in front of the background mountains.

clouds2.png

clouds.png

When I switch to 3d, they act normal. Any ideas how to fix ?

Also, I have the version by Gilles75 (reworked by Slider) that clearly has the same origin and I made a little visual comparison, pics taken with same settings, same Sol PP filter and same time of day:

ACTK with @CrisT86 extension
penu_actk.png

Gilles/Slider (also 2d clouds, but not in front of the mountains)
It has (imo) more natural grass color, at least it looks closer to the color of my own lawn... 🙂
penu_gilles_slider.png

ACTK without the extension
penu_actk_no_ext.png

When using SOL 2d clouds, which I mostly do simply because they look better, they are moving in front of the background mountains.

View attachment 1096497

View attachment 1096498

Also, I have the version by Gilles75 (reworked by Slider) that clearly has the same origin and I made a little visual comparison, pics taken with same settings, same Sol PP filter and same time of day:

View attachment 1096500

It has (imo) more natural grass color, at least it looks closer to the color of my own lawn... 🙂
View attachment 1096501

View attachment 1096502
i do not see my post anymore, don't know where is it O.o

BTW, i've tried to fix it, but i didn't found a solution, so i released it as it is until i found a solution

F1 Fictional Skin for Estoril 2021 by JV82

Tested on latest 1.07 version.

Only one question for modders of this track: is it possibile edit pitlane's road between two white stripes to add Aramco logos?
I tried but I don't know how to do. Thanks.

I hope you like it!

LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/gnglupnhbx0yupx/F1+Fictional+Skin+for+Estoril2021+by+JV82.7z/file

You can do something like Pyyer did for his updates:

Create that part as a new mesh a lil bit above the original track mesh, and save it as a KN5, then add it via ext_config so nothing gets edited in way that can create problems (if you add that in the original, you have to always use it because if not the road will not blend correctly without the "new aramco texture"

i hope to have explained well

You can do something like Pyyer did for his updates:

Create that part as a new mesh a lil bit above the original track mesh, and save it as a KN5, then add it via ext_config so nothing gets edited in way that can create problems (if you add that in the original, you have to always use it because if not the road will not blend correctly without the "new aramco texture"

i hope to have explained well
Yes, understood but at today I'm only able to edit .dds. I can try.

How can I have no leafs on the trees for example in Monza? Is it only possible with the winter skin on RD or I can do so by changing the date, because I've tried the last one and everyrhing looks so weird

sorry if this is a old/stupid question. is it possible to swap a steering wheel using 3dsimmed only? ive managed to replace one but its not rotating.

View attachment 1096497

View attachment 1096498

View attachment 1096500

View attachment 1096501

View attachment 1096502

the version of gilles is a paymod I do not have it for that I created my version

Bump. The 1998 Nascar skins by Dave Holder. Did anyone manage to download them from the Mega.nz download links before they were deleted.

Yes i know, another stupid question....but where the hell do i disable the moving little red squares showing nearby cars? THX

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back