Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,023 comments
1638329526705.png

Does anyone prefer this 2D mountain more than the 3D mountain in Estoril?

I compared the version I have and the latest v1.07 with the video ref

The 2D mountain seems more accurate? I'm not sure.

Download link added to post above for race and street versions of the RHD Aston Martin DB4GT

please download the driver pack as well (link in the post) and extract to assettocorsa/content/driver. Overwrite if requested as it has all the drivers needed for Velo’s cars, some of which you may have already. Several are new though and needed for the Aston to show the correct drivers.

Last edited:
F1 Fictional Skin for Adelaide2011 + DRS by JV82 FINAL

Tested with:

Adelaide 2011 v1.3 by Tewie and Rainmaker / Updated by Assetto-fr.tk
+
AI, Rain FX, Aerials, Cam, Skins, Spectator Removal, Backgrounds for Adelaide2011 by KevinK2
+
28 Pit by Foxeway

All original links inside the archive.

I hope you like it!

LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/whol...+for+Adelaide2011+++DRS+by+JV82+FINAL.7z/file

Hello @JV82 would you be interested in making a skin for Ningbo International Circuit (Yongcheng track) ? like F1 or that you can

Hi CrisT86
All links are down. Could you please reupload them. No emergency, just found that I missed this post back in the day :embarrassed:

Hi all,doesanyone know of extented pits for historic version of Jacarepagua Race Track.
Many thanks

Last edited:
DRS zone 1 has been updated for Jeddah extension (and some other tweaks too)

If someone get some early footage from actual track grounds or billboards, please DM me (the sooner I get some visuals, the sooner I can update the extension 😉)

Last edited:
hello everyone, I have almost finished converting a rfactor track for AC, but I find myself with this problem of the trees,
(I state that I modified them en masse, creating double faces that I always do when I create the vegetation)

View attachment 1097061
I am not sure what software you are using but you need to "up" the normals. and make sure they are the kstree shader as well.

Oh hey, look at this unrelated video I just found

Last edited:
Guys any idea why the number board is showing this issue? it the first time I'm seeing something like this! the number-board is a different DDS file! no I dea what is going on! thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-01 194054.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-01 194054.png
    131.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot 2021-12-01 194103.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-01 194103.png
    156.1 KB · Views: 17
hello everyone, I have almost finished converting a rfactor track for AC, but I find myself with this problem of the trees,
(I state that I modified them en masse, creating double faces that I always do when I create the vegetation)

View attachment 1097061
You could try to use this shader replacement on trees in the config:

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
MATERIALS= (put your trees material name here)
SHADER= ksTree_ppshadows
PROP_0 = ksAlphaRef, 0.5

Try to check if by adding these lines the shadows are fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
screenshot_aston_martin_db4gt_street_warwick_farm_30-11-121-18-27-22_cr-jpg.1097013

Has anyone figured how to remove the grinding sound when the car is on stand still? it vanishes as soon as the car moves.
I don't have this noise (I'm using headphones with plenty of volume). Can you describe it a bit more please? Do you get it with both the race and street cars?

I don't have this noise (I'm using headphones with plenty of volume). Can you describe it a bit more please? Do you get it with both the race and street cars?
I have that noise too. As soon as the car comes to a halt, it starts squeeking as if it has worn dampers and somebody is rocking the car... I even looked for crickets in the cockpit 🙂

Edit:

Last edited:
I have that noise too. As soon as the car comes to a halt, it starts squeeking as if it has worn dampers and somebody is rocking the car... I even looked for crickets in the cockpit 🙂

Edit:

weird - I can't replicate that. There are some vintage squeaks and rattles in that sfx (I am not sure where it came from but I will find out) but I get them when banging over kerbs under braking etc. not when at rest. Have you tried swapping the sound? (I just tried the DBR1 from Spcy - not too bad - or you could try whatever Luke put in his DB4GT. I don't recall if I liked that or not).

weird - I can't replicate that. There are some vintage squeaks and rattles in that sfx (I am not sure where it came from but I will find out) but I get them when banging over kerbs under braking etc. not when at rest. Have you tried swapping the sound? (I just tried the DBR1 from Spcy - not too bad - or you could try whatever Luke put in his DB4GT. I don't recall if I liked that or not).
This is the RHD version. I have not swapped sounds yet. While driving I don’t hear the squeeks, but as soon as you stop the car, they are there. Not all that disturbing, but still…
i wonder why you don’t hear them…other sfx installed than the one that comes with the car ?

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back