then i see my seeling,.. whats up with that??? hahahalook up![]()
Thanks for testing! Tomorrow I'll try to fix it... At the moment I have no clue on what don't work. I was testing it moments before release and everything worked fine.Hi mate, a very nice cars! I ve tested your suggestion but it's the same. No brakes even if I delete that line from brakes.ini file...
even when i deleted the line as saidthen i see my seeling,.. whats up with that??? hahaha
but i have got newest version 1.78 and tried others none of them work
Ok. Solution will arrive, of course!Thanks for testing! Tomorrow I'll try to fix it... At the moment I have no clue on what don't work. I was testing it moments before release and everything worked fine.
tested it but deleting the line is not working mate!!Tomorrow I'll fix it, I think it's a code of line in brakes.ini
I guess I have to delete the line "PEDAL_FORCE_REF".
If someone can test it with this edit it would be great, thanks!
CSP has brakes advanced system with thermodynamics and I implemented it in my releases.
tested it but deleting the line is not working mate!!
using the brakes.ini from the previous version works fine for meCould someone please try this data.acd?
This is for the Mégane Trophy 2009 version only. Let me know, it should fix the problem.
its brakes nowCould someone please try this data.acd?
This is for the Mégane Trophy 2009 version only. Let me know, it should fix the problem.
Great!its brakes nowtnx
Sure, but previous version didn't feature CSP brakes advanced system.using the brakes.ini from the previous version works fine for me
Thanks, tomorrow I'll upload both versions so they'll be definitely fixed.@AC Modder indeed earlier version is not working
But i have fixed the 2012 for you,....
so here is data for 2012 version
Your perf curve for brake temps is not working for whatever reason when the data is packed, hence no one's brakes working (if you look at the brake temps in game they don't actually change)Thanks for testing! Tomorrow I'll try to fix it... At the moment I have no clue on what don't work. I was testing it moments before release and everything worked fine.
The melbourne22 track -which I converted- is based on ACU. I think you can use it in the same track. I'll try to release a better version in the next daysIts goood thx. Please make for 2022 layout
Yep thanks, if you read some post ago I've found the problem. I used a special character in the LUT that the data packer converted erroneously. Tomorrow I'll upload both versions fixed.Your perf curve for brake temps is not working for whatever reason when the data is packed, hence no one's brakes working (if you look at the brake temps in game they don't actually change)
Unpacked seems to work fine idk why packing it causes it to bork lmao (maybe a syntax issue?)
Replacing that perf curve line makes it work again
take my previous post or this link so everything is ok now,.. https://krakenfiles.com/view/C9zt9QPh0P/file.htmlYour perf curve for brake temps is not working for whatever reason when the data is packed, hence no one's brakes working (if you look at the brake temps in game they don't actually change)
Unpacked seems to work fine idk why packing it causes it to bork lmao (maybe a syntax issue?)
Replacing that perf curve line makes it work again
Hello Guys,
is there any way or anyone will be able to enlarge this BMW M760i to the proper size? Its got the performance on point, but the size is comically smaller than the Merc S580, Audi S8 (sadly by exmods) and the recently available Lexus LS500 by Whistle Blower.
Actually haven't driven them in the wet yet, only done dry races and sessions so far. I'll have to give them a go, as I'm curious how much worse than the RSS 2022 they are on a wet track.The ACFL cars physics this year seem good, its how they handle in the wet which lets them down at the minute.
Check your PM'sHello guys, does anybody know a fix for a track where AI cant get out of the pits due to crashing to the wall ? Its one of my local tracks and I cant do a trackday because AI wont get out of the pits
Here is another update. Added some of the ACU textures etc. back in along with DRS. Some of DP's textures work so I've added that in also.Here is the 0.0.2 version. I didn't want to fully convert it, but here you have guys. Better than before, at least.
I can't fully convert this track because for some reason some texture or shader is bugged and is overloading my 3dsimed, so it's impossible to me to edit the .kn5 and thus to add pits and some ac objects. I'll try my best to edit the track as much as I can with extension until I find a solution to the 3dsimed problem.
This track is the ACU version but modified. I think -didn't try- that everything in ACU version should work in this. Not the textures, but many other things should.
Added trees and changed the road shader to something that doesn't hurt your eyes.
View attachment 1133861
A youtuber called Suzq have a skin pack for this track. I'll see if he can contribute with it. Someone can tell him too, because I don't know how to contact him -that is not twitter-
Along the week I'll try to improve this. Don't promise nothing. Any contribution is widely open. No need to ask.