CSP v0.1.74 or above required

CREDITS
• AssettoGarage for the base mod
• RealAKP for the precious collaboration

FEATURING
• revised physics
• new suspensions geometry
• CSP extended physics with aero maps
• brakes thermodynamics (CSP advanced model)
• new (self-developed) tyre model for slicks medium
• working wipers (CSP implementation)
• improved graphics performance

CHANGELOG v3.1

Aerodynamic
• revised aero

Powertrain
• minor correction to engine torque curve
• minor revision to fuel consumption
• revised differential setup
• decreased clutch max torque

Suspensions, brakes and tyres
• new suspensions setup
• corrections to front and rear susp geo
• updated bumpstop LUTs
• implemented CSP brakes advanced system
• brakes system reworked from scratch
• new (self-developed) tyre model

Visual
• further implementation of PBR materials
• added CSP animated wipers config
• added CSP wobbly wipers config
• LCD is now properly backlighted
• adjusted LCD refresh rates
• tweaked TyresFX
• fixed glitch on blackglass
• regenerated VAO patch
• updated ambient shadows

Other changes
• corrected front weight distribution
• adjusted car polar inertia
• revised fuel tank position
• added low-res cockpit
• regenerated LODs with CM
• updated CM previews

2009 VERSION
2012 EVO VERSION

FONT (copy into assettocorsa/content/fonts)

View attachment 1133783
Dont know if its me or the mod,.. but why dont these car stop i can push my brake as hard as i can even wih handbrake or button they dont stop??

anybody else got this problem to?

Tomorrow I'll fix it, I think it's a code of line in brakes.ini
I guess I have to delete the line "PEDAL_FORCE_REF".
If someone can test it with this edit it would be great, thanks!
Hi mate, a very nice cars! I ve tested your suggestion but it's the same. No brakes even if I delete that line from brakes.ini file...

Hello Guys,

is there any way or anyone will be able to enlarge this BMW M760i to the proper size? Its got the performance on point, but the size is comically smaller than the Merc S580, Audi S8 (sadly by exmods) and the recently available Lexus LS500 by Whistle Blower.

Coming soon... 🙂

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_honda_melbourne_2019_5-3-122-20-54-35.jpg

Last edited:
umb
Hi mate, a very nice cars! I ve tested your suggestion but it's the same. No brakes even if I delete that line from brakes.ini file...
Thanks for testing! Tomorrow I'll try to fix it... At the moment I have no clue on what don't work. I was testing it moments before release and everything worked fine.

Thanks for testing! Tomorrow I'll try to fix it... At the moment I have no clue on what don't work. I was testing it moments before release and everything worked fine.
Ok. Solution will arrive, of course!
jfyi seems that other little things needs to revise:
1649185699017.png

Tomorrow I'll fix it, I think it's a code of line in brakes.ini
I guess I have to delete the line "PEDAL_FORCE_REF".
If someone can test it with this edit it would be great, thanks!

CSP has brakes advanced system with thermodynamics and I implemented it in my releases.
tested it but deleting the line is not working mate!!

its brakes now :D tnx
Great!
It was a stupid error, I used a special character for the LUT name that the data packer converted erroneously.
Tomorrow I'll release both versions fixed. :)
using the brakes.ini from the previous version works fine for me
Sure, but previous version didn't feature CSP brakes advanced system.

Last edited:
Your perf curve for brake temps is not working for whatever reason when the data is packed, hence no one's brakes working (if you look at the brake temps in game they don't actually change)

Unpacked seems to work fine idk why packing it causes it to bork lmao (maybe a syntax issue?)

Replacing that perf curve line makes it work again

Attachments

• data.zip
    56.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Your perf curve for brake temps is not working for whatever reason when the data is packed, hence no one's brakes working (if you look at the brake temps in game they don't actually change)

Unpacked seems to work fine idk why packing it causes it to bork lmao (maybe a syntax issue?)

Yep thanks, if you read some post ago I've found the problem. I used a special character in the LUT that the data packer converted erroneously. Tomorrow I'll upload both versions fixed.

take my previous post or this link so everything is ok now,.. https://krakenfiles.com/view/C9zt9QPh0P/file.html

But all credits for AC modder....

Last edited:
Got another SL Watkins Glen test\feedback version for anyone interested. I think this one is pretty good. I know the few pine trees scattered around need some work and i'm not sure the grass and bushes colors quite blend in correctly, but overall it's not bad. The extension file has the start of seasonal adjustments in it so you can have a look at those if you want. Lastly, tell me if you notice any significant difference with the 2 Glenmask skins enabled as well (try each individually with the Full skin). If not, I can leave those out. Thanks as always for the help...

SL Watkins Glen Test 2

Screenshot_lotus_49_watkins_f3ct_5-3-122-16-17-17.jpg

Here is the 0.0.2 version. I didn't want to fully convert it, but here you have guys. Better than before, at least.

I can't fully convert this track because for some reason some texture or shader is bugged and is overloading my 3dsimed, so it's impossible to me to edit the .kn5 and thus to add pits and some ac objects. I'll try my best to edit the track as much as I can with extension until I find a solution to the 3dsimed problem.

This track is the ACU version but modified. I think -didn't try- that everything in ACU version should work in this. Not the textures, but many other things should.

Added trees and changed the road shader to something that doesn't hurt your eyes.

1649194165861.png

A youtuber called Suzq have a skin pack for this track. I'll see if he can contribute with it. Someone can tell him too, because I don't know how to contact him -that is not twitter-
Along the week I'll try to improve this. Don't promise nothing. Any contribution is widely open. No need to ask.

Last edited:
What's the utility of a cm_lods_generation.json file?
Can it be used as a configuration preset for the LOD Generator?

I ask this because I've found a car with the cm_lods_generation.json file and, surprisingly, no LODs. Ain't life full of thrills?

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back