Fanapryde
In Memoriam
- 5,682

- Belgium
@Fanapryde, that De Tomaso Pantera I posted earlier is a LOT of fun around Okutama.
I'll give it a shot, even though it is not a race car
But in fact all cars are fun around Okutama...
EDIT: It's indeed fun. And it is so well made that I'm going to keep it installed anyway (for a nostalgic reason)...
Needs wipers though...
I will test the Clio and see. But first there's a BMW waiting to be released and now I have to test if I gained some fps as well.
Haha, no rush mate. With all the good weather stuff going on, it is a bit strange that new mods come without wipers.
You'll be surprised how much faster this Clio is. Not in topspeed, but it has so much more grip that I'm thinking it might be overdone.
Skins from the 'old' version fit this one too, just needs a name change for the body and windows.dds files (there's only external windows btw and the 'old skins' only show numbers/names on the side windows.
Btw: that CM compression thing: does it affect loading time if you use compressed stuff ?
Not that I really need it with only 178 cars and 197 tracks installed...
Last edited:






