It's provenance is being queried on RD (Forza rip, some people think) so I wouldn't hang around if anyone wants it - it might get removed at any moment.FINALLY. It's not an all-encompassing encyclopedia-caliber racing game without one of these.
(The Shocking Blue song in the trailer is a nice touch, too.)
No proper triple screen support, ...![]()
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/euskadi-karting.16418/Awesome, Thanks! This Kart looks really fun!
Any good karting tracks around?
Yeah, thanks for hinting, but I already tried this 'patch-up' (as a last step before shelving ACC - most probably forever).Apparently panini projection in ACC, part of the quick view settings, is now helping with triple screen, maybe worth a try?
Hello Mascot, where can i found this marvelous Alpine A310? Have you got a link?
Great idea! I saved more than 170 GBBy the way I'm converting to the Dark Side of the texture compression with CM
It will be a long process...but eventually I should gain a looot of diskspace and hopefully...something else.
The BMW M6 is heavy...so let's see how much I can gain with such compression.
What's the Le Mans skids, mate? Install that for dark skid marks?(--http://www.mediafire.com/file/4umewh47a4jeop6/sx_lemans_0.95_chicfix.7z--)
oh no its ****ed
sx lemans 0.7 skids
http://www.mediafire.com/file/iiesna7u22ucaxe/sx_lemans_skids_0.7.7z
edit: proper sx lemans 0.95 chicane fix
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wl660ehva2q80xu/sx_lemans_0.95_chicfix_proper.7z
(--http://www.mediafire.com/file/4umewh47a4jeop6/sx_lemans_0.95_chicfix.7z--)
oh no its ****ed
sx lemans 0.7 skids
http://www.mediafire.com/file/iiesna7u22ucaxe/sx_lemans_skids_0.7.7z
edit: proper sx lemans 0.95 chicane fix
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wl660ehva2q80xu/sx_lemans_0.95_chicfix_proper.7z
The LeMans fix is:
stay away from the 'first' one.
2: for the too dark appearing skid marks
3: the no chicane version where the car gets a slow down and in some cases a cut warning (depending if you are driving on the left or right side of the road.
That is: if I understood correctly...![]()
Ah, OK, did not manage to find that hole...fix for hole in first chicane
Umm, I don't remember offering you any mods my man. And are you really implying that all mods came to a grinding halt when I showed up? Really?
I've offered a Ton of quality paid stuff to many people and helped a fair amount, most all of it happens in dm's. Some out here.
And paid mods aren't allowed here in the open, so I'm not sure why you're claiming they were posted here for your taking.
Cheers.