I am not anymore, this adds up to the difficulty because I am learning that as well, and It should be easier that way with driver aidsThe real lap times are very hard to get because the last 2 seconds are insanely demanding but at first when you said you use only the right foot and automatic gearbox I understood that the conversation could be way shorter if you say that at the beginning.
Not true because once you learned with aids you have to relearn without them. It's just wasted time.I am not anymore, this adds up to the difficulty because I am learning that as well, and It should be easier that way with driver aids
Yeah absolutely, I was saying that even with driver aids I was having difficulties probably more than I have with manual lolNot true because once you learned with aids you have to relearn without them. It's just wasted time.
It's like learning a trick at skate from still position then you relearning while moving
Thanks for trying to help but that is as clear as mud. Pyyer's extension is for monaco_gp21. I can't find any reference to monaco_gp21.kn5 in any of the ini files. Therefore when applying it to monaco_2020 it is still unclear exactly what changes are needed to which of the ini files.The track model name into the ini files of the extension
Not all the ini files require a change, in some of the you will find track model=monacogp_2021.kn5 and you need to replace thatThanks for trying to help but that is as clear as mud. Pyyer's extension is for monaco_gp21. I can't find any reference to monaco_gp21.kn5 in any of the ini files. Therefore when applying it to monaco_2020 it is still unclear exactly what changes are needed to which of the ini files.
That is my point - the track kn5 is not referred to in any of them.Not all the ini files require a change, in some of the you will find track model=monacogp_2021.kn5 and you need to replace that
www.humblebundle.com
drive.google.com
There are some in the extension as well, use notepad ++ to find itThat is my point - the track kn5 is not referred to in any of them.
EDIT: OK I got it. It's not in the extension but in the models_layout_gp_2022.ini in the track folder.
They look great! Hopefully someone can help out. Would love to finally have this finalised mod in my collection soonHi guys!
I've been working on this FunCup mod for a while now, and we're looking to do a (official) release in the near future. Most of the mod is done. I've worked on the model, skins and stuff like that myself. However we're having quite a few issues in the physics-department. I myself am no specialist when it comes to physics, so;
Is there anyone here with a certain physics-expertise who would like to look at these issues with me? My PM's are open, I can give more details in there
Thanks a lot in advance!
View attachment 1156621View attachment 1156623
Hello
I'm posting this mod, because I could see that there are few Peugeot for AC
Peugeots CARS, ALL.. PLSView attachment 1156796
View attachment 1156797
Peugeots, or Peugeot 106?
Anyway, thanks for sharing your work mate.
Said all but not so literally...View attachment 1156796
View attachment 1156797
Peugeots, or Peugeot 106?
Anyway, thanks for sharing your work mate.


modulate the throttle. it's meant to be crazy on traction if you step hardly on the gasAs soon as I barely touch the throttle the car spins most of the time, I have extended physics activated, might be that?
Renas Mclaren is from Project cars 1 if I remember the model is from the "gamemodels.ru" I know it somehow bigger than the others but I don't think I can change itGreat job,
Did you rescaled the Rena Hayami Mclaren F1, the one that was on the web, is overscaled by at least 10-15%
Cars Update Pack
1. Mitsubishi GTO LM New skin GT-LM Some material changes New sound New LODs hand made (not perfect) Onboard mirror New digital instrument Some other micro-changes New Data/settings for long-distance and more like to GTLM, New shadow
2. Mitsubishi Lancer GT500 "DELETE (data.acd)"IF EXIST Materials changes Glass fix Preview fix
3. Rena Hayami F1 GTR "DELETE (data.acd)"IF EXIST Skin fixes New tire's "long-distance durability" (ignore the LODs problem)
4. Suzuki SX4 Rally "DELETE (data.acd)"IF EXIST Data changes Material changes New shadow
5.Nissan 300zx JGTC New Skin Pennzoil-ZEXEL
"More fixes in the future"
Download for free:https://www.patreon.com/gregsediting I have added 8 more Tiers on my Patreon for supporting me "Tiers are for the support me. you don't buy mods on my Patreon" every mod will be free to all after the beta test is complete
The 78 sure looks to be a great car, just been testing. Any idea as to why the engine cover appears and disappears and what can be done about the tyres being half buried in the tarmac. I have sent Legion a message. Just wondering if you knew of a fix.Lotus 78 (John Player Special Mk. III, v20220603) - Legion
![]()
John Player Special Mk. III ------ version 20230626
a.k.a Lotus 78 20220609 NEW : Contributor's skins, and Flames. 20230619 NEW : Rear brakes had Glow stuck on. 20230626 NEW: Redid Rear bra...perendinator.blogspot.com
View attachment 1156855
BMW M240i Cup v1.2 update - GUERILLA Mods
![]()
View attachment 1156856
I provide a new real skins for both cars. Hope you like it.Lotus 78 (John Player Special Mk. III, v20220603) - Legion
![]()
John Player Special Mk. III ------ version 20230626
a.k.a Lotus 78 20220609 NEW : Contributor's skins, and Flames. 20230619 NEW : Rear brakes had Glow stuck on. 20230626 NEW: Redid Rear bra...perendinator.blogspot.com
View attachment 1156855