- 1,562

- United States
I was going to wait, but I couldn't stand it being empty. Would this work for most people until I can teach myself how to make a .lua file to display what should be on this display board?
Reworked Adelaide 1988 from Terra21
Added GrassFX,RainFX,New Trees,Cameras,Blimp and Balloons from Masscot
Have Fun
DaBaeda
Download:
Reworked Adelaide 1988 from Terra21
Added GrassFX,RainFX,New Trees,Cameras,Blimp and Balloons from Masscot
Have Fun
DaBaeda
Download:
1ST Studio Racing seems also to have free mods, according to some members here. Try these first, if it is below your level of quality, then you know you should not buy them.Has anyone tried these from 1ST Studio Racing? they sell for R$ 15 about U$ 2.85 each and I wonder if they are worth the price?
They seem converted from AMS1/2 ? I am a big sucker for these Volks, but still on the fence to buy them.
View attachment 1171728View attachment 1171729View attachment 1171730View attachment 1171731
Thanks for the config, Mugello needed an update long ago.Putting these here for now. Eventually they will end up on RD.
Update of the Vallelunga mod I posted on RD this afternoon, but this adds lap number and time of day on the display board. Not what should be there, but at least it's something for now.
KS_Vallelunga mod v0.98
First draft of my Mugello mod that does the same thing as the Vallelunga one. Working flag lights and display boards (again, not accurate). A couple of vegetation and ad board skins, but they are not very good right now. There are better ones out there, but you can try them out. Maybe you'll like them better than I do.
Mugello mod v0.98
You need CSP for both of these...
Hey,
I am pitman, founder and one of the admins of THR - THRacing.
THR is a community of passionate fuelheads, gentleman drivers, SimRacing enthusiasts who love to race raw, vintage cars. We mostly race in Assetto Corsa. The heart of THR is the GPL Mod for AC (1967 F1 cars), that we regularly race in different championships. Besides that we race all types of F1, touring and GT cars from the most iconic eras of racing history.
In the past years we held over 150 events and many different championships.
This year we raced Bazza´s F1 1975 Mod.
While planning the championship, I stumbled over rmi-wood´s Silverstone 1975. I liked the flow of the track, but it feels like it needed some more 'life'.
Therefore I made a THR layout with the following improvements:
You need to install rmi_wood´s base track and can simply drag the THR layout file into Content Manager.
- pitboxes added
- starting positions aligned to track
- realistic road mesh
- sticky fences fixed
- shortcuts closed
- 3d people added in the pits
- spectators added to the stands
![]()
THR´s championship race took place on the first of May and our drivers liked the improved track a lot.
I would like to thank rmi_wood for his track and his great work that I could use as a base!
And I also want to thank him for the permission to upload my THR layout to RD!
To all who download and install the track and my track layout >>>
I wish a lot of fun and awesome races!
Your
THR pitman
P.S.: I have also made improvements to other vintage tracks. When I get permission from the modders I will publish them too.
P.P.S.: A small donation would be very cool, to keep vintage racing at THR running.
Credits:
@RMi_wood for the base track and the permission
@Sergio Loro for the people and spectators
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/improved-layout-to-rmi_wood´s-silverstone-1975.52348/
I have all of those, got them the other day.Has anyone tried these from 1ST Studio Racing? they sell for R$ 15 about U$ 2.85 each and I wonder if they are worth the price?
They seem converted from AMS1/2 ? I am a big sucker for these Volks, but still on the fence to buy them.
View attachment 1171728View attachment 1171729View attachment 1171730View attachment 1171731
Is it possible to join your league and, if so, how would we go about doing so?
I've seen a lot of posts from people on various forums asking what leagues are out there to join, and vintage racing seems like something a little different.
Following on from this, if you think they are expensive then look at this.Has anyone tried these from 1ST Studio Racing? they sell for R$ 15 about U$ 2.85 each and I wonder if they are worth the price?
They seem converted from AMS1/2 ? I am a big sucker for these Volks, but still on the fence to buy them.
View attachment 1171728View attachment 1171729View attachment 1171730View attachment 1171731
My version is a conversion of the rF track. I think it´s more the old 2007 track then the new 2020. I did not know that one until now.Thank you - I did some digging, to see if maybe there's some info on the GPL version.
And there is, though surprisingly recent!
These guys basically corrected a bit of elevation on the iconic Stadium jump, narrowed the run to the hairpin and the section from Griego to Vias.
They published this on Oct 31, 2020 - I noticed your 1.01 version is from March 2020.
Have you changed this as well in this 2.01 version?
Edit: On looking further, I'm not sure there were two jumps. Cameras didn't pan from the S/F straight, and the hairpin cam always shown just "a" jump, close to the hairpin itself.
I also want to add some background to rainmakers Montjuich 2.0.Fixed again, this time I had to remove the balloons. New version given 2.01, please re-download.
![]()
MediaFire
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
One of the most beautiful ppfilters for AC around!
PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for Assetto Corsa - Reviews
www.racedepartment.com
2 hour review of the FH22
You should haha.2 hours ? Ain't nobody got time for that
Hey,
I am pitman, founder and one of the admins of THR - THRacing.
THR is a community of passionate fuelheads, gentleman drivers, SimRacing enthusiasts who love to race raw, vintage cars. We mostly race in Assetto Corsa. The heart of THR is the GPL Mod for AC (1967 F1 cars), that we regularly race in different championships. Besides that we race all types of F1, touring and GT cars from the most iconic eras of racing history.
In the past years we held over 150 events and many different championships.
This year we raced Bazza´s F1 1975 Mod.
While planning the championship, I stumbled over rmi-wood´s Silverstone 1975. I liked the flow of the track, but it feels like it needed some more 'life'.
Therefore I made a THR layout with the following improvements:
You need to install rmi_wood´s base track and can simply drag the THR layout file into Content Manager.
- pitboxes added
- starting positions aligned to track
- realistic road mesh
- sticky fences fixed
- shortcuts closed
- 3d people added in the pits
- spectators added to the stands
![]()
THR´s championship race took place on the first of May and our drivers liked the improved track a lot.
I would like to thank rmi_wood for his track and his great work that I could use as a base!
And I also want to thank him for the permission to upload my THR layout to RD!
To all who download and install the track and my track layout >>>
I wish a lot of fun and awesome races!
Your
THR pitman
P.S.: I have also made improvements to other vintage tracks. When I get permission from the modders I will publish them too.
P.P.S.: A small donation would be very cool, to keep vintage racing at THR running.
Credits:
@RMi_wood for the base track and the permission
@Sergio Loro for the people and spectators
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/improved-layout-to-rmi_wood´s-silverstone-1975.52348/
Ah, thanks. I already did try commenting out the [SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...] header, which I thought disabled everything in the 'section' under it. Do you need to comment out all the other lines too?No VR here, I can´t see any holographic reflections, sorry.
You can get rid of these reflections, imo by commenting out the code, as I have already done here.
Look at this from line 200:
INI:;[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...] ;ACTIVE=1 ;DESCRIPTION= glass corrected shader settings ;MATERIALS= $Glass__track ;SHADER= ksPerPixelSimpleRefl ;BLEND_MODE= ALPHA_BLEND ;CAST_SHADOWS = 1 ;CULL_MODE= OFF ;IS_TRANSPARENT = 0 ;;DOUBLE_FACE_SHADOW_BIASED = 1 ;SEMITRANSPARENT_SHADOWS = 1 ;PROP_... = ksAmbient, 0.225 ;PROP_... = ksDiffuse, 0.175 ;PROP_... = ksSpecular, 0.50 ;PROP_... = ksSpecularEXP, 150 ;PROP_... = ksEmissive, 0 ;PROP_... = fresnelC, 0.25 ;PROP_... = fresnelEXP, 500 ;PROP_... = fresnelMaxLevel, 0.6 ;PROP_... = ksAlphaRef, 0.5 ; ;[LOCAL_CUBEMAP_...] ;ACTIVE=1 ;MESHES = material:$Glass__track, pitbldg_01_SUB5, pitbldg_01_SUB10, ;POSITION = 100, 1, 10 ;OFFSET = 0, 0, 0 ;EXCLUDE = material:$Glass__track, pitbldg_01_SUB5, pitbldg_01_SUB10, ;CLIP_PLANE_NEAR = 2 ;HIGH_RESOLUTION = 0 ;LOW_RESOLUTION = 0 ;IS_DYNAMIC = 0 ;DYNAMIC_FAST = 0 ;STATIC_FACES = TOP, LEFT, REAR, BOTTOM ;INCLUDE_SKY = 1 ;INCLUDE_CARS = 0 ;DYNAMIC_LIGHTING = 0 ;DEBUG = 0 ;DEBUG_CLEAR = 0
Damn.. I wish I can mod. I hope you'll share this Peugeot somedayFollowing on from this, if you think they are expensive then look at this.
![]()
Peugeot 504 Turismo Nacional Histórico
Peugeot 504 para assetto corsa. mods para assetto corsa.rpmotorsport.com.ar
View attachment 1171794
£25.
Really tempted as I just like the look of it.
But having a go at bodging my own one...
View attachment 1171793
Thanks for the tip. Yeah too bad data is encrypted, I think I'll have the beetle and enjoy the rest in AMS2I have all of those, got them the other day.
All worth the money IMO, but be aware data is encrypted so any personal tweaks are not possible which did annoy me a tad.
Also lacking skins, although you can bend automobilista skins onto the Gol
View attachment 1171792
They all look really nice even on track. Beetle is great fun.
Looks like in the "Domen" in Sandvig on Bornholm (Denmark)! Nice!Hi guys!
I created a free showroom (with customizable colors).
You can find it on my Patreon page (free):
https://www.patreon.com/steelracing Hope someone will like it for their shots!
View attachment 1171836