Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,766 comments
  • 51,964,214 views
Looking for skins again...

Does anyone have skins for the Porsche 993 GT2, similar to those of Test Drive Le Mans ? (Especially for Roock Racing and Konrad Motorsport)

View attachment 1175549View attachment 1175550
Hey mate ! I have this skins :
preview.jpg
preview.jpg
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Anyone knows if there's any F3000 car for Assetto Corsa? Or the Gp2 from the first year of the championship?
Thank you
Probably not what you are looking for but there is a couple of cars that get close (a step below F1):

Successor to F3000:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/international-formula-master-2009.5272/ + F3000 mod https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XEKSDKDBM3FO3kf25jOgkSYy5VK5mn34

FR 3.5:
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/formula-renault-3-5-2014-season.109665/page-5 + https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/update-for-formule-renault-3-5.41210/

And then RSS that have one F2, one GP2 and one Super Formula car :)
 
2 little things to test out for you on the weekend.
--
Updated Porsche Sport Classic (CSP graphics update)
--
Transformed a showroom into a nightclub!
--
More information, credits & downloads in the video description!



Have fun & have a nice weekend!
 
Last edited:
@benbaron what happened with that smooth sweeping single wiper animation you'd developed?
The Lotus Exige GT2 one still stutters in the middle.
Very nice car, by the way - but the offside wing mirror reflection is borked?


Jesus H Christ, what's with that wanky starfield headliner?
Is that a 'thing' these days?

View attachment 1175564
Yop I just haven t done this animation on this car but the other ones bmw and ktm should work smoothly ? , reason : tired to do everything alone you know ...

I am aware of the right mir

What about physiks do you like them ? I spend lot of time to make them fun , no so easy , but no so hard at same time ..
 
hi. can you share the f3000 as a zip file ? thx
 
Hi everyone.

Do you know how can I hide these numberplates? (both preview and ingame)
Captura de pantalla (33).png
 
Hi everyone.

Do you know how can I hide these numberplates? (both preview and ingame)
View attachment 1175632
For Ingame you need a ext_config.ini and hide the numberplates via that config file.

For showroom its not possible, because the CM Showroom cant show ext_config.ini-files. The only possible way would be a new CM Showroom from Ilja or you take a screenshot without the plates and use that.

Normally they should be removed ingame when the author of that skin did it right. you can check other skins for that car who that ext_Config works
 
Last edited:
Looking for skins again...

Does anyone have skins for the Porsche 993 GT2, similar to those of Test Drive Le Mans ? (Especially for Roock Racing and Konrad Motorsport)

View attachment 1175549View attachment 1175550

View attachment 1175560

This one looks similar to your no 70. This is 993 GT2 by Rob Dumb**** Bonkers (what a name :D )
that's the correct mod, the Test drive le mans/Le mans 24 hours game is with this certain 993. It should also have the skins for the PC verison of test drive le mans which was the 1998 le mans.
 
Thank you!!!! the formula renault 3.5 goes very close to what I searched, thanks
 
Yop I just haven t done this animation on this car but the other ones bmw and ktm should work smoothly ? , reason : tired to do everything alone you know ...

I am aware of the right mir

What about physiks do you like them ? I spend lot of time to make them fun , no so easy , but no so hard at same time ..
Thanks, I'll check them out and do more testing on the Exige... but from memory it felt really good.
Edit: do you mean the BMW M2 GT2? The wiper still stutters at the 12 o'clock position.
Even if it's technically correct for the car, I really don't think vertical wipers are a good idea until this is solved, if it ever will be - the stutter is really distracting.
(The KTM's wiper is parked to one side so isn't affected)
 
Last edited:
2 little things to test out for you on the weekend.
--
Updated Porsche Sport Classic (CSP graphics update)
--
Transformed a showroom into a nightclub!
--
More information, credits & downloads in the video description!



Have fun & have a nice weekend!

Any plans to add wipers to the SC? :)
 
Should be good to go once some issues are sorted out (like my guy clipping through the seat, man's a magician). Oh and the non-functional wipers but I don't use RainFX so it doesn't bother me that much.


View attachment 1175152
View attachment 1175153

LM version was a right pain in the arse. Had to cut up the front so the lights would be visible.. And it's missing the glass mesh.

Should probably work on that next.
Wow, I have been looking for that era of RX7 racers for many years now. Can't wait
 
.../...
I am aware of the right mir

What about physiks do you like them ? I spend lot of time to make them fun , no so easy , but no so hard at same time ..
The Exige looks good, drives well, sounds very nice.
The steering feels a tad light on my DD wheel.
In the drivetrain.ini [DOWNSHIFT_PROTECTION] I changed LOCK_N from 0 to 1 so -like in real- you can't accidentally shift in N or even R without coming to a complete stop.
But now I can't repack the data, could you change that in the data.acd ?
 
So after I lost some sounds from mods by replacing the original Kunos sounds with mods sounds (e.g SCIBSOUND from RD) and having Steam replace or repaired them all, my question is how can I enjoy new sounds (at Kunos Cars ) without destroying the original Kunos Sounds? Sorry for my bad english
 
So after I lost some sounds from mods by replacing the original Kunos sounds with mods sounds (e.g SCIBSOUND from RD) and having Steam replace or repaired them all, my question is how can I enjoy new sounds (at Kunos Cars ) without destroying the original Kunos Sounds? Sorry for my bad english
only make a backup for the original sound in other folder
 
So after I lost some sounds from mods by replacing the original Kunos sounds with mods sounds (e.g SCIBSOUND from RD) and having Steam replace or repaired them all, my question is how can I enjoy new sounds (at Kunos Cars ) without destroying the original Kunos Sounds? Sorry for my bad english
After you get updated sounds working for a mod, maybe make a backup copy of the new SFX folder, and rename it SFX update restore. If you use the mod later, and find the audio is missing after a Steam AC update, open the car's folder, and copy the files in your SFX restore folder back to the SFX folder, overwriting the files that aren't working.

What is the folder name for the mod that these skins are for? Maybe add a download link (if this isn't a Kunos car) to the mod for those that don't have it, or missed a past post that included it?

With "skins.zip" and nothing else, a directory structure, or at least a car folder name included, the only way to match it up is load the preview.jpg, then try to visually match that up with a thumbnail, looking for that triangle at the side of the front diffuser. I have 332 Porsches, so that can be a little difficult. These skins might even be for a Kunos car, but I just don't know.

They look pretty good. I'd hate to have to throw them out, as I often have to do with mods and updates where the person releasing them thinks everyone has some special ability to see "extension.zip, ext_config.ini.zip, skins.zip" and so forth, and know exactly what mod they're for. Sometimes 20-30 mods are downloaded at once, and if I'm not paying attention, I return to my download folder later to find obscurely-named files, and I have to search and backtrack, or use other investigative methods to discover what they're for.

I appreciate the mods and what's offered to everyone. Just the mod-sleuthing required to install some of these excellent mods and updates gets a little frustrating. I want to be sim-racing, not mod-sleuthing! :mischievous::eek::)
 
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back