I wouldn't call it a problem. I look at it as more of a difference in how I see the world. I want AC to look like the world I see outside my window or when I drive around. That is a world that is bright, colorful and saturated. His tracks don't look that way on my system. I'm certain that filter differences play a huge role. I'm also certain (because I think he actually states it in his track descriptions), that his tracks are designed for Vanilla AC. Unfortunately, vanilla AC and CSP\Sol\Pure AC are completely different animals.
So I don't think his tracks look different than they are intended to on my system and I know it doesn't have anything to do with the track config. It all comes down to personal preference. And since the skin I asked about was only going to be for myself, I don't consider it being disrespectful to Fat-Alfie (did I get the spelling right this time

) to make it. I have as much respect for FA as anyone here. I even asked for his ok before releasing my Fonteny and Deutschlandring seasonal mods because that's what he asked people to do in his readme files. If I didn't respect his work, I wouldn't have asked him if it was ok. All I wanted was help on trying to get my skin to a better place because I respect the knowledge and eyes that the people here have for these kinds of things.