It seems many AI are excited with the track too...I have already told you in RD how excited (for sentimental reasons) I am that you have created this track. Well... to drive, you have to be serene and concentrate on what you are doing, otherwise, things like these happen...
View attachment 1205904
... too much enthusiasm! š
Picnic time!It seems many AI are excited with the track too...![]()
Mexico 2019/2021/2022 extension is now available to everyone directly on patreon š
Update 4.2 includes notably ferris wheel at T4/5/6 and helmet painting in stadium (cannot do better handmade)
View attachment 1206040
View attachment 1206041
Would be really nice to see the 1000 KM of Monza '66-'67 Layout. Would be a very nice addition to AC. I have made some historical research, if you are interested. Let me know! I would love give feedbacks etc.I'm not trying to build a new version. I'm simply trying to fix a problem I've had with the stock Monza for a long time. The tree shadows are overdone when using CSP and make the trees look black, at least on my end they do. If I play the base game they are fine. And since I pretty much share anything I do no matter how simple or stupid it is, i'm just trying to gauge the best way to do this for those that might like to try it.
Just for fun I made a quick and dirt fix for both issue retexturing part of the model and "injecting" it with CSP Model Replacement.These and other Parts from the AO are only on one side and are then automatically mirrored to the other side.
And those Parts are different in the AO than the rest of the AO.
That's why the AO looks so bad. With this AO painting is impossible.
View attachment 1205522
Any word on these Chris, I know u r busy and no hurry on reply. Thanks for all the hard work u do for this sim.i've updated A LOT of hillclimbs track which i never ever released (yet) with cams, CSP and all the things you know...
Most of them are done under request from people who had them (purchased or not i don't even know the source sometimes) that's why i never released them basically, but here's a list of what i've done:
- Almofrei
- Coppa Nissena
- Fasano Selva
- Iglesias Sant'Angelo
- Reventino
- Glava Zete
- Krajiska Zmija
- Assetto.es - Subida Al Fito v100719 by Assetto.es for AC 1.16.4
- CSR - Loros Hillclimb v290220 by CSR for AC 1.16.4
- CSR - Parakueyos Hillclimb v290220 by CRS for AC 1.16.4
- CSR - Pujada Pollastre v0.7 (040820) by CSR for AC 1.16.4
- CSR - St Luzia v290220 by CRS for AC 1.16.4
- CSR - Subida Al Fito 2020 v090520 by CSR for AC 1.16.4
- CSR - Ventoses Hillclimb v290220 by CSR for AC 1.16.4
- TomSimSide - iBergrennen v0.9 by TomSimSide for AC 1.16.4
- TomSimSide - Waldau Freies Bergrennen v0.9 by TomSimSide for AC 1.16.4
- CSR - Halisa Hillclimb v290220 by CRS for AC 1.16.4
- CSR - Iba Hillclimb v290220 by CSR for AC 1.16.4
- CSR - Subida A Chantada 2020 v110620 by CSR for AC 1.16.4
- EMI - Subida Al Garbi v1.0 by EMI for AC 1.16.4
- TomSimSide - Bergrennen Shelsley-Walsh v0.9 by TomSimSide for AC 1.16.4
- TomSimSide - Bollenbachtal v0.91 by TomSimSide for AC 1.16.4
- CSR - St Ursanne v290220 by CRS for AC 1.16.4
- CSR - La Braguia Hillclimb v290220 by CRS for AC 1.16.4
- Superstage - Falougha Hillclimb v1.0 by Superstage for AC 1.16.4
- TomSimSide - Bergrennen Prescott Speed Hill Climb v0.9 by TomSimSide for AC 1.16.4
I still have few of them to do, then i will release a standalone pack which can be shared due to the fact no payware stuff are includeed in the pack (like for Superstage or Lemax ones)
Hey actually I have the same problem on my car.No, you need to go IN the cockpit and click the window. You got the outside.
I didn't have the car, downloaded from your post, checked if I had the same issue (yes).
Then changed transparency and I get this:View attachment 1206020
I know some modders are working on some liveries on RD, but don't know when they will be releasedHello guys
I'm looking for skins for F40LM Lover“s Berlinetta 330 P4 - someone ever did any extras/customer, covering the 412P (like the ones from David Piper or Ecurie Francochamps)?
Because I use both Kunos and Bazza“s for it, but both had it“s problems: Kunos has the open roof (Spyder) and Bazza“s is way to fast compared to the GT40 and the Porsche 908.
Ascari Race Resort v1.0 by Shin956 + Mike08 + Tyrone
DOWNLOAD
![]()
ascari_race_resort
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
AC Converted by shin956
![]()
Get more from shin956 on Patreon
Assetto Corsa Track Mods & Blogć®ćÆćŖćØć¤ćæć¼www.patreon.com
complete map textures rework and config rework (night lights & building lights, custom grassFX with new textures, etc.) by Mike08
![]()
terrain trees, 3D background, rocks and update ext_config (apply parallax, shader updates etc.) by Tyrone
![]()
Get more from Nukedrop - Assetto Corsa Track Mods on Patreon
Creating Racetracks for Assetto Corsa.www.patreon.com
Release Trailer by RustyRussel
some config parts from CrisT86
other fixes, improvements by Sliderman
additional layouts by GzeroD
section files by Fanapryde
cam by DaBaeda
distant airliners, distant balloons and chopper by Mascot
edited terrain texture by GADU
some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by macko68, Breathe, Fanapryde, norms, Mascot, twobegreen, gunnar333, RMi
A car enthusiast's wild fantasy made real, the Ascari Race Resort is a private track which allows the well-heeled to indulge their passion for speed in a fairy-tale setting among southern Spain's magnificent Andalusian mountains.(racingcircuits.info)
Conversion from rFactor2.
-CSP required
-24 pit/start
-4 layouts
-AI, cam
Credits & Thanks;
Original track by Fernando
Converted rF2 version by Lito ArRon
Updated rF2 version by Philrob, T0p5ecret, S.Victor & Corti
-Thank you for giving me permission (Corti)
Enjoy!!
Beautiful work !!2000 ALMS - Porsche skinpack
Here are 25 Porsches to complete the grid for all the races that year, including Sebring, Petit Le Mans and the Race of a Thousand Years. I hope RD decides to download fast today to download this
Enjoy, hope you like it
2000 ALMS - Porsche skinpack
Here are all the Porsche 996 GT3R that ran at ALMS in 2000 (or at least 95% of them), made for RSS GTN Darche 96 I tried to remake all of the variants some liveries had during all the year and also liveries that ran only one race. With these...www.racedepartment.com
View attachment 1205849
View attachment 1205850
These are made for RSS GTN Darche 96 mod. Now I noted it down in the descriptionBeautiful work !!
But, this for the Porsche 996 GT3 RS N-GT?
THX
OKThese are made for RSS GTN Darche 96 mod. Now I noted it down in the description![]()
Finally a decent Mexico with working spectators. Thanks guys.RSS and VRC F1 2022 Custom Championships
RACE WEEKEND 21 Mexico
Edit: 05/11/2022 - Tracks updated with the Pyyer extensions and some extras
![]()
21_mexico_gp22_FINAL.zip
Original Track - acu_mexico_2021 - ACU - Marc_13000
Extensions - Pyyer
Crowd SFX - Cozy61
Tracks in GDrive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15IHYdj24xd3fbgrvkVv5ZdTO2LrH-0VT?usp=sharing
Racedepartment: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/authors/cozy61.1049383/
I agree too. That defiant circuit (Ledenon) deserves to be improved... In the meantime we'll have to make do with the Pset version plus the add-ons extensions that are in RD and your cameras; thank you for your work...... do agree with the track being challenging - but it does need an update badly... really stoked with the elevation changes and blind turns...
Got you covered: https://sharemods.com/cwe9eewxskxp/ledenon.zip.html.../...
By the way; there was a Slider666 version with some fixes over the Pset mod published in RD (wich eliminates the black wall behind some spectators and trees), I think is the one listed with number 761 in the great Breathe List, but the link opens a stazer92-ACTK version, not the Pset-upd.bySliderman one... and seems that other links that are around here and there, are erased or dead... š¢
I think the JLCJB version of Ledenon is the best one around at the moment. Requires a donation/payment though. https://discord.gg/h3PAG6WFGot you covered: https://sharemods.com/cwe9eewxskxp/ledenon.zip.html
And a little birdie told me there's a new Ledenon in the oven, but it could take a while...
Congratulations, the car is a lot of fun and I'm testing it on all the tracks that come to mind. Good job. In my opinion, other types of tires should be included, at least medium, hard and rain tires, but supersoft tires would also be excellent. Otherwise it should only have hard tires and rain tires. Finally, the tank seems too small to me and the consumption is high for a car that has to do endurance.Release version 0.8
Authors: Peugeot905
Here is the Rebellion R450 Grip (based on the R13 model scaled down by 6%).
Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/Peugeot905
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/8s7psv3jtuuxb3o/rebellion_r450_grip.7z/file
Other Updated Lemans Prototypes: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/p05kc571r5thj/Lemans_Prototype_Updates
Other updated Mods: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/hb0hx8n6y3c8b/Assetto_Corsa_Mods_1
R450 is supposed to represent a fictional prototype class.
-Basically scaled-down LMP1 car with far less power, less weight, more downforce, and grip.
-Handling and driving dynamics should make it feel like a closed-cockpit SuperFormula car.
HP: 450+ Detuned AER engine
Weight: 735 kg Including the driver.
P2P available
Wheelbase: 2.766 meters
Compared to VRC Rebellion R13 (For Example)
+10% more downforce
-15% less drag
+8% more mecanical grip
-200+ less horsepower
Changelog Since the last Beta posting.
-Resized and modified driver model
-Repositioned digital information displays
-Reworked aerodynamic balance.
-Renamed Skins and Folder names
-Slight changes to the Wheelbase length
-Repositioned Default cockpit view
View attachment 1205874
View attachment 1205875
View attachment 1205876
View attachment 1205877
View attachment 1205879
It is, but still in development (btw: that's the one I was talking about).I think the JLCJB version of Ledenon is the best one around at the moment. Requires a donation/payment though. https://discord.gg/h3PAG6WF
Minor Update, Fix In Fuel ConsumptionRelease version 0.8
Authors: Peugeot905
Here is the Rebellion R450 Grip (based on the R13 model scaled down by 6%).
Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/Peugeot905
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/8s7psv3jtuuxb3o/rebellion_r450_grip.7z/file
Other Updated Lemans Prototypes: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/p05kc571r5thj/Lemans_Prototype_Updates
Other updated Mods: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/hb0hx8n6y3c8b/Assetto_Corsa_Mods_1
R450 is supposed to represent a fictional prototype class.
-Basically scaled-down LMP1 car with far less power, less weight, more downforce, and grip.
-Handling and driving dynamics should make it feel like a closed-cockpit SuperFormula car.
HP: 450+ Detuned AER engine
Weight: 735 kg Including the driver.
P2P available
Wheelbase: 2.766 meters
Compared to VRC Rebellion R13 (For Example)
+10% more downforce
-15% less drag
+8% more mecanical grip
-200+ less horsepower
Changelog Since the last Beta posting.
-Resized and modified driver model
-Repositioned digital information displays
-Reworked aerodynamic balance.
-Renamed Skins and Folder names
-Slight changes to the Wheelbase length
-Repositioned Default cockpit view
View attachment 1205874
View attachment 1205875
View attachment 1205876
View attachment 1205877
View attachment 1205879
@DaWallace @Pfalzdriver has this Procar (in all its various guises) always been limited to 6,500 rpm?BMW M1 Procar v2.6
View attachment 1202769
View attachment 1202768
Changelog v2.6:
- new rim blur texture and corrected color
- added center interior mirror
- reworked shader settings on some exterior materials and tyres
- reworked shader settings for exterior glass
- fixed "transparent" headlights
- added new shift animation from Masscot
- edited shiftstick for the new shift animation
- added optional "performance 2k skins" folder
- added two new skins: "76_Warhol" (reworked from DaWallace), "1979_Procar_Hagemann_41" (Pfalzdriver)
Download: https://mega.nz/file/oEZTBQZb#rQ6Ijn2D1EJ8zVjR-pkEHlvg-Jmkfs17xn4fAuOeCoE


It's not the only problem.Just for fun I made a quick and dirt fix for both issue retexturing part of the model and "injecting" it with CSP Model Replacement.
All parts are now textured without any mirroring, but naturally this makes incompatible with the original template and skins available that have to be heavily edited to apply to the modified parts. So I think it's not worth to share (only the fix I mean), better to wait they fix it (as long as one is interested in SD mod, since it seems not many here like it).
This is how AO looks by me:
View attachment 1206073
And this is how the car looks in game (note the VP logo behind the rear wheel that in the original looks mirrored):
View attachment 1206074
Yes I noted, and there are also other wrong things I didn't fixed. I just fixed the worst for fun, a quick test that I made also to experiment some things with CSP.It's not the only problem.
If you want to paint the part in the green circle, the one below is automatically reflected. I haven't seen anything bad like this before.
View attachment 1206210
View attachment 1206211
Luckily I got the "Mod" as a Gift. š¤£
Thanks, Sir!Got you covered: https://sharemods.com/cwe9eewxskxp/ledenon.zip.html
And a little birdie told me there's a new Ledenon in the oven, but it could take a while...
Shouldnāt a simple replacement of the tach gaugeās texture do the trick? Looking at the real photos redline should be ~12:00 position for the needle, it just reads as 6,500 rpm now with the gauge texture that only goes up to 8kTLDR: our tacho needs updating with a corrected rev scale.