- 43

- Germany
In the mean time between the Mod Launch and this Post 11 Skins have been released.it would be cool to have some skins on the Aston. Are them in the working?
Post: 108902
Post: 108930
Post: 108969
In the mean time between the Mod Launch and this Post 11 Skins have been released.it would be cool to have some skins on the Aston. Are them in the working?
Hi @shi
Yesterday I tried to do some races with the Indianapolis 2001 conversion and everything works fine, the AI is very good. There's just one problem: the pit stop slot doesn't appear in the pits. If you try to start from the pits and reverse a little, the slot appears and disappears immediately and never returns, mechanic consequently does not lower the lollipop and it is not possible to make a pit stop. This happens for every team slot in the pitlane.
Is it possible to fix this? Thanks in advance!
Indianapolis 2001
View attachment 1209117
For example Imola
View attachment 1209116
I can't remember if I've asked this question here before, so if I'm repeating myself, apologies. But...
Is anyone else having issues with some of Pyyer's extensions where some distant billboards flicker on and off (only at a fair distance, for the most part), revealing parts the original billboards underneath the ones updated by Pyyer? If so, are there any known CSP or config adjustments that will fix the issue?
EDIT: I'm running the latest CSP Patreon build and Pure, just to be clear. I also have the render distance maxxed out in my settings.
The problem are the old versions of the pyver extensions, that were done in a different way, by changing some of the default textures. That is why you are now getting fighting Z artifacts from old extensions with the new ones. The only way to solve this is to delete the old extensions (which in some cases is very difficult, cause default textures were changed) and install only the new one. If you can't delete the old extension completely (Interlagos one example), the only way to solve it, is to delete the entire track folder and fresh install the track and only the 2022 extension (which also included the 2021 and 2020 extension). Same thing with Hermanos Rodriguez circuit. The biggest problem are the default Kunos tracks, cause clean default folders of the tracks are hard to come by and of course, you loose all the other changes you may have added to the track over the years (other skins, pit extensions, new ai lines,...).I can confirm (latest CSP / SOL).
Maybe just a bit brighter grass and a bit darker and a bit more saturation red will do it. Overall its realy nice and balanced!Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, I went back and forth on the landscape\grass. I saw pictures with the grass really saturated and bright and some with the grass kind of bland looking. That's why I left the more saturated grass texture in the folder. I can do some config adjustments and try to get a more accurate look. Maybe I have the diffuse values too low.
It's hard to get accurate though because I can use three different filters and the track looks totally different. I can turn off one of the CSP weather features and the track looks totally different. I can make it look right on my end, but I never know how it will look for someone else. Perfect example, your pic doesn't look anything like mine because it was taken with two different filters. In yours, the grass is more saturated and the trees are a lot darker. That's why I always try and explain how to do some self tweaking or have multiple track skins in my mod releases. To account for differences in filters and tastes.
I'll look at the the painted line as well. If you see anything else, let me know.
Wipers for the Golf:@El Locho - do you fancy working your wonderful wiper magic on this pocket rocket, recently updated?
If any lighting experts out there want to add some refractive glory to the lenses then that would be most spiffing as well.
View attachment 1209120
![]()
golf_mk1_club_track.7z
1 file sent via WeTransfer, the simplest way to send your files around the worldwe.tl
The wipers file is already included in the mod's extension folder, only needs to be enabled by appendingI made a simple CSP Version for the Aston Martin yesterday, see Post 109017. If I see it correctly El Locho made some Wipers for the Oreca 07. You can find it in his Wiper Library: El Lochos Wiper Library
[INCLUDE:yzd_oreca_07_lmp2.ini]
Internal windows for the Vantage GTE attached, enable by pasting this into ext_config.ini:Just found out the "Yzd_Aston_Martin_V8_Vantage_GTE" is missing Wiper Animations.
I made one in CSP. its not even near the Quality of El Lochos Wiper Animations but atleast its something for now.
There is no Interior Window Mesh (atleast i think so) for the Rain, so there will be no real wiping in the FPV. I dont have the knowledge to do so.
Maybe somebody wants this small Addition.
[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
FILE = vantage_gte.kn5
INSERT = window_int.kn5
INSERT_IN = aston_martin_gte_2017
SCALE = 0.9523809523809524, 0.9523809523809524, 0.9523809523809524
OFFSET = 0, 0.0385, -0.048
ROTATION = 0,0,0
Added an alternative version based on a few suggestions from @Peter Boese. I'm still tweaking it so expect a small future update.Red Bull Ring Mod
The finished(?) modifications for Red Bull Ring that hopefully solve the lighting issues if you don't use CSP's WeatherFX seasonal adjustment changes. If you also have Allow Seasonal Adjustments turned off under Track Adjustments, I can't say how this will look.
Special thanks to @Quark67 for the advice on how to make my animated flags work without impacting @Pyyer F1 mods. I ended up using my own animated flags. I took the time to make them, it only seemed right that I used them.
As usual, a few notes:
-- Backup before extracting to be safe. Might overwrite files you already have.
-- The mod comes with a skin and ext_config modifications, but you do not need to use them together. If you have a particular skin you like, my config changes will work with other skins. You may however need to adjust some diffuse and ambient values in the ext_config because I set those numbers based on my track skin textures.
-- If you find the grass lacks saturation, go into the skin folder and delete the grass13C.dds file. Rename the grass13C - Copy.dds to grass13C.dds. It's a more saturated grass texture. If you find things too bright or dark, you can make ambient and diffuse value changes in the ext_config.
-- If you like the darkness modifications I made in the ext_config, you can apply them to the F1 mods by extracting the files in the Pyyer_F1mod_adjustments folder. I also fixed the flags on the 2021 versions, but I doubt anyone even uses the 2021 versions anymore. There was a couple of lines missing in one .ini file that caused the game not to hide the stock flags.
-- Please let me know of any problems. Any and all suggestions for improvements are welcome.
Red Bull Ring Mod
View attachment 1209069
EDIT: Almost forgot, if someone knows how to get the stupid sparkle\shimmer out of the grass, could you tell me how. It's driving me nuts because it's so dumb looking. I've never seen the grass in my yard shimmer before. Same thing on Brands Hatch. Thanks...
As per @Peter Boese suggestions, alternative skin you can try. Adds more grass saturation but cuts the yellow saturation in all textures. Also lightens the tress a tad.
Red Bull Ring Mod Alternative
Amazing job as always mate - thanks very much!Wipers for the Golf:
![]()
golf_mk1_club_track
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
it would be cool to have some skins on the Aston. Are them in the working?
Make that twelve with this one... A few more to go.In the mean time between the Mod Launch and this Post 11 Skins have been released.
Post: 108902
Post: 108930
Post: 108969
I tried to only use the textures and not the ext_config. IMO it looks realy nice now. Maybe the shader levels of ksAmbient and ksDiffuse were too low. So leaving the older ext_config could also be an option. But the textures are realy nice now!Added an alternative version based on a few suggestions from @Peter Boese. I'm still tweaking it so expect a small future update.
Ahh nice. I was also going to, for my own taste, as broadcast TV as possible from 2001.I will make tv camera for it.
Not using the ext_config is a viable option. The reason for the config was because a few pages back, people were mentioning that the track was really washed out. I found out that it was an issue with the stock CSP config when you had Use Seasonal Adjustments turned off in CSP's WeatherFX. The config was mostly an attempt to fix that. If you have Use Seasonal Adjustments turned on, then not using my ext_config is a good option to lighten all the textures. I'm still using it though because I like the deeper, richer grass look.I tried to only use the textures and not the ext_config. IMO it looks realy nice now. Maybe the shader levels of ksAmbient and ksDiffuse were too low. So leaving the older ext_config could also be an option. But the textures are realy nice now!
View attachment 1209139View attachment 1209138
Thank you for the great work!Aston Martin V8 Vantage GTE 2017
The sexiest GTE ever !
Full AO
Soundmod
Data based on real car
Have fun !
View attachment 1208232
Oreca 07 Update Early Access for Contributor !
New version of the Oreca :
Added Skins
New Body AO
Removed carbon nose
Changing pilot position
Public release : 18/11/2022
View attachment 1208242
Thank you!I made a simple CSP Version for the Aston Martin yesterday, see Post 109017. If I see it correctly El Locho made some Wipers for the Oreca 07. You can find it in his Wiper Library: El Lochos Wiper Library
Light is in the makingAmazing job as always mate - thanks very much!
The full combined config (with wipers) is attached in case anyone just wants to overwrite the existing one.
Now... any takers for a refractive lights update..?
Not at PC right now but in data/driver3d.ini is the steer ratio 360?Hey,
is there a fix for the Huracan ST Evo Gt2 driver animation by guerrilla?
it's not sinked with the steering wheel
ty
yes, there isNot at PC right now but in data/driver3d.ini is the steer ratio 360?
Hello everyone, one question: what is the best way to remove/disable the use of DRS in a car mod? It has always seemed to me that in AC the DRS does not make sense, since all cars always use it, regardless of the distances from the car in front. That is, it is the same to use it as not to use it, so that if its use is eliminated, the distraction it produces is avoided. Thanks.
Top mod![RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements - Updates
www.racedepartment.com
Looks great! Back home in a couple of hours for a hands-on. Thanks very much for doing this.Here the ext_config for the VW Golf (MK)I
-added gauge lights
-front refraction (because of meshes, no rear refract)
-added flames and 2x exhaust smoke
-metallic rims
-el lochos wiper
View attachment 1209213
View attachment 1209212
@racinjoe013 I'm the only one who have this?Red Bull Ring Mod
The finished(?) modifications for Red Bull Ring that hopefully solve the lighting issues if you don't use CSP's WeatherFX seasonal adjustment changes. If you also have Allow Seasonal Adjustments turned off under Track Adjustments, I can't say how this will look.
Special thanks to @Quark67 for the advice on how to make my animated flags work without impacting @Pyyer F1 mods. I ended up using my own animated flags. I took the time to make them, it only seemed right that I used them.
As usual, a few notes:
-- Backup before extracting to be safe. Might overwrite files you already have.
-- The mod comes with a skin and ext_config modifications, but you do not need to use them together. If you have a particular skin you like, my config changes will work with other skins. You may however need to adjust some diffuse and ambient values in the ext_config because I set those numbers based on my track skin textures.
-- The config is designed for one specific purpose. To fix the bright washed out textures if you have the seasonal stuff turned off under Track Adjustments and/or Weather FX in CSP. It will make things potentially too dark if you have that stuff enabled. You can simply not use my ext_config if you find things too dark or go through the config and adjust the ambient and diffuse values.
-- If you find the grass lacks saturation, download the alternative skin at the bottom.
-- If you like the darkness modifications I made in the ext_config, you can apply them to the F1 mods by extracting the files in the Pyyer_F1mod_adjustments folder. I also fixed the flags on the 2021 versions, but I doubt anyone even uses the 2021 versions anymore. There was a couple of lines missing in one .ini file that caused the game not to hide the stock flags.
-- Please let me know of any problems. Any and all suggestions for improvements are welcome.
Red Bull Ring Mod
View attachment 1209069
EDIT: Almost forgot, if someone knows how to get the stupid sparkle\shimmer out of the grass, could you tell me how. It's driving me nuts because it's so dumb looking. I've never seen the grass in my yard shimmer before. Same thing on Brands Hatch. Thanks...
As per @Peter Boese suggestions, alternative skin you can try. Adds more grass saturation but cuts the yellow saturation on all the textures. Also lightens the tress a tad. Won't overwrite the track skin from the original version.
Red Bull Ring Mod Alternative