- 241

- Hungary
It works for me, i just downloaded it...
https://sharemods.com/hluwioe56u5a/dr_greece.7z.html
https://sharemods.com/hluwioe56u5a/dr_greece.7z.html
Thank you! Maybe something is wrong with my browser...It works for me, i just downloaded it...
https://sharemods.com/hluwioe56u5a/dr_greece.7z.html
Hi, many thanks to make AC more realistic. Should be helpfull to know where to put the two folders...Thanks for your support. Best RegardsWinter grass and trees skin for any of the vintage spa tracks. I.E., my recent versions or the Spa 1966, 1938 or THR versions. Does what my Monza and Nords winter skins do. Removes the leaves from the deciduous trees and browns up the other trees so it can be used as a late fall, early spring skin as well. I separated the grass and trees because I actually like the winter grass as an optional skin to use in the summer. Has a sort of burnt out feel.
Winter track skin
I have a problem with content manager. When I try to calculate AO, CM crashes. Newer had this before. Could have something to do with my graphic card (rx 6600xt), as I found a couple of people having this problem with this specific card. Has anybody experienced this and more important, found a fix?
MrBoo is right on the money here... Similar issues had in past whilst generating a cars' AO was related to having a graphic-intense background in CM showroom, so basically made a non-intensive background (eg. no lights or objects of any kind) and have not had another episode whereby CM ***** itself and shuts down...Try with a different showroom
keep going!MrBoo is right on the money here... Similar issues had in past whilst generating a cars' AO was related to having a graphic-intense background in CM showroom, so basically made a non-intensive background (eg. no lights or objects of any kind) and have not had another episode whereby CM ***** itself and shuts down...
_ . _
@RMi_wood (WIP)
Have been adapting alike liveries for the AMR to the 924, whilst I have the source of decals etc handy - so what do you think? Any good? I'll keep working on them and a few more in the meantime...
View attachment 1221432
View attachment 1221433
View attachment 1221434
ps. have assigned #13 to the DHL livery cause it's @racinjoe013 's favorite racing number...
Hi guys does anybody have this stunt car racer track, it`s not avaliable at the assetto forum thats linked in the video, would love this, i had stunt car racer on the commodore 64 and amiga when i was a kid..wow
Yes i want to try it in vr aswell..haOh wow! I've been waiting for someone to do this and hopefully the Hard Drivin' tracks too one day.
I loved both on my Atari ST, 30(!) years ago.
Those Stunt Car Racer tracks would be insane in VR!![]()
Speaking of Brazilian Stock Car Racing on AC, i would like to think of having these Raceroom fictional
vehicles mod on AC:
Cougar C14-1
Cougar C14-2
Canhard R51
Canhard R52
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Is there a model of these to import it to AC?
Something like this? Watch from minute 2.¡Esas pistas de Stunt Car Racer serían una locura en realidad virtual!:loco:

I know lolI love this cars, would be amazing to have them on the sim. Nice to see that im not the only that thinks like that hahaha
Something like this? Watch from minute 2.
Littlebird update...
Yeah, somehow this works. I was trying to decide if these modern liveries jive with this older car, but I think the core design of the car itself is fresh enough to support them.MrBoo is right on the money here... Similar issues had in past whilst generating a cars' AO was related to having a graphic-intense background in CM showroom, so basically made a non-intensive background (eg. no lights or objects of any kind) and have not had another episode whereby CM ***** itself and shuts down...
_ . _
@RMi_wood (WIP)
Have been adapting alike liveries for the AMR to the 924, whilst I have the source of decals etc handy - so what do you think? Any good? I'll keep working on them and a few more in the meantime...
View attachment 1221432
View attachment 1221433
View attachment 1221434
ps. have assigned #13 to the DHL livery cause it's @racinjoe013 's favorite racing number...
Typically I would have setup the proper folder structure, but since this can be used with 6 different tracks, I would have had to make 6 different folders with the textures in them and that would have jacked up the file size. Anyways, they go in the 'skins\cm skins' folder of whichever version of the vintage Spa track you are using. Then you need to enable them in CM when you choose your track.Hi, many thanks to make AC more realistic. Should be helpfull to know where to put the two folders...Thanks for your support. Best Regards
Now all THIS is right on the money!keep going!
missing historic styles...
![]()
![]()
![]()
a few others with a nostalgia theme
![]()
I don't feel alone anymore now.MrBoo is right on the money here... Similar issues had in past whilst generating a cars' AO was related to having a graphic-intense background in CM showroom, so basically made a non-intensive background (eg. no lights or objects of any kind) and have not had another episode whereby CM ***** itself and shuts down...
Guys, hello! I missed the release of the new 6 version Dirt convert of Greece. But the video and links are now unavailable... Does anyone know if they published it, is it possible to download it?
I've been working on some track edits for Longford 67 and this car is super fun to test the track with. Also, I think it was mentioned before, but OLDRing is another fun track. Any OLDRing layout works, but some of the shorter versions are a blast.Littlebird update.
v1.80 (Jan 2023)
Translucent 'Littlebird' windscreen banner added to all cars; customised MoTeC dash display added; 7-Up, Apple, Bubbly, Co-Op, Cube, Stihl, Dunkin' Donuts, Elf, NGK, Michelin, Namco, Link, BP, Neo Synthetics, Mont Blanc, Kwik-Fit, Oakley, Fujifilm, OMP, GReddy, TAG Heuer, Oreo, OXO, Rowes, Tabasco, TDK, Tide, Frank's, N64, Playstation, Xbox, Total, Santa Cruz, & Ken Block skins added; Some tweaks to previous skins; various minor fixes.
Sorry for the delay. Christmas came at the wrong time.
It's a '77 car so.. there are 77 skins. Should be enough for good variety with large grids.
View attachment 1221473
View attachment 1221474 View attachment 1221475
Thanks to @norms and @petercrill for help with the banner and MoTeC.
It's a Sharemods link for permanence and because Mediafire wasn't working, and to stop complaints about the WeTransfer link expiring after a week
Remember: this car is fictional, so don't go getting any knickers twisted over perceived inaccuracies.![]()
Yeah, OLDRing has been my go-to test track ever since it launched. Love that track.I've been working on some track edits for Longford 67 and this car is super fun to test the track with. Also, I think it was mentioned before, but OLDRing is another fun track. Any OLDRing layout works, but some of the shorter versions are a blast.
Sorry for the question but, no problems with your car during practice or hotlap runs? It's just that I keep doing tests with Littlebird and the same thing happens to me on all the circuits I've tried: the game crashes if I try to run alone... In trackday or race modes, I have no problems, goodness...I've been working on some track edits for Longford 67 and this car is super fun to test the track with. Also, I think it was mentioned before, but OLDRing is another fun track. Any OLDRing layout works, but some of the shorter versions are a blast.
No such issues here, and nobody mentioned anything during testing.Sorry for the question but, no problems with your car during practice or hotlap runs? It's just that I keep doing tests with Littlebird and the same thing happens to me on all the circuits I've tried: the game crashes if I try to run alone... In trackday or race modes, I have no problems, goodness...
It seems that my little birdie don't want to fly alone...
Thanks, must be some related to my configuration...No such issues here, and nobody mentioned anything during testing.
Over 100 downloads so far so hopefully someone will mention it if it affects them.
I installed the latest version and my pc imploded and created a wormhole to another dimension due to the millions of skins that came with the car 😉No such issues here, and nobody mentioned anything during testing.
Over 100 downloads so far so hopefully someone will mention it if it affects them.
Come on, it's not millions. It's only thousands.I installed the latest version and my pc imploded and created a wormhole to another dimension due to the millions of skins that came with the car 😉