Perico Lospa
Premium
- 1,367

- Spain
If I knew how to do it, the first thing would be the fine mesh effect and the strange dizzying reflections from the windows...... This car needs some work done to it...
If I knew how to do it, the first thing would be the fine mesh effect and the strange dizzying reflections from the windows...... This car needs some work done to it...
Ferrari 512s Coda Lunga(v1.0) by F40 LM Lover
It is Required CSP 1.76 or above Version.
1. 3d Model
- Base model From Project cars Series
- Initial Version is made by gzerod(AKA Legion). He gave me a permision to edit and share to you all!
- Detailng and Adding/Changing Parts by F40 LM Lover.
2. Sound by AMA FMOD
-
3. Physics by gzerod(Legion)
4. Features
1) Exterior Animations and Lighting
- Left Door : Extra A
- Right Door : Extra B
- Rear Cawl : Extra C
- Fog Light : Extra F(Not E)
- CSP Refracting Headlight Functions.
2) Driver's Animation with Interior Parts
- GAS/Brake/Clutch Pedal with Feet
- 5-Speed Manaul Transmission and Arm
- Lighting Switches with Arm
- Turn Signal Lever with Arm
- Wiper Switch with Arm
5. Download Link is in the description of video
If you use custom emissive, you can select an area (based on uv map) and it will only light up that partI have a question for the guys who know more about modding than I do. I've been reading on the CSP Github about "emissive lighting" and I was wondering if its possible to light up an object that is attached to a bunch of other parts without lighting those as well or does the object, in this case, LED's which don't light up with the headlamps, require creating a new object in 3D software to accomplish this? Would you just "attach the items to the existing LED's that do light up?
@Short_CircutIf you use custom emissive, you can select an area (based on uv map) and it will only light up that part
beautiful fiat 126, I hope you release the link to download itAren't all pictures 'actual game screenshots' ??
Few more WIPS. Eclectic as always. And all actual game screenshots.
View attachment 1232457View attachment 1232458View attachment 1232459
Yep SMS certainly knew how to model cars correctly, any PCars converts are always spot on.Hello,
An absolute beautiful mod! I have just one question about the headlights. Is it intentional that they are so weak? I know its an old car, but i tried many different things (base wfx and standard filter, Sol and Pure) and i think its main headlights could have this value:This will fit the different usecases much better.
View attachment 1232764
was playing through career the other day. i know we all love assetto but the single player experience in PC2 hasnt been surpassed yet.Yep SMS certainly knew how to model cars correctly, any PCars converts are always spot on.
I need to work out how to convert from PCars really.
The link doesn't work. All I get is a loop generation key, every 30 seconds.Found this working version (with Google on Facebook)
I had tried that version earlier and thought it gave also the error
so I had your version working! but i see my altered structure is the same as in the link lol
![]()
MediaFire
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
The link doesn't work. All I get is a loop generation key, every 30 seconds.
I'm not sure if the problem is that you are looking for a good link for Autodromo de la Pampa, but I think you can download it for free directly from the H22 Patreon...Found this working version (with Google on Facebook)
I had tried that version earlier and thought it gave also the error
so I had your version working! but i see my altered structure is the same as in the link lol
![]()
MediaFire
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
Sorry is this the EVO or the 2017 one? Nice job btw😉2018 Ferrari 488 GTE Pack (Endurance and Sprint version)
![]()
There it is !
The new pack for the Ferrari 488 GTE EVO !
Now you have 2 version (Only visual changes !), endu version with lights and small flaps and the sprint version without endu lights and with bigger flaps !
What other news about this version ?
- New front bumper (now working with skin)
- New mirrors (and now you can paint and skin them)
- New AO (and add a better AO for the interior)
- New rear glass (you can skin them too)
- Add side light number for the endu version
- Reworked meshes and model for better performance in game !
Have fun !
![]()
Ferrari 488 GTE EVO Pack, final version ! | Yezhrod
Get more from Yezhrod on Patreonwww.patreon.com
The 2017 version should be the EVO seeing as the kit came out November 2017. In that kit the dive planes are removed for one visual clue so I would guess it is.Sorry is this the EVO or the 2017 one? Nice job btw😉
Hey guys, how are we?
Is there any LMH packs out yet or recommended mods to make a 2023 pack? What about BOP? Looking to do some community races with them.
Thank you kindly.
Wow! Thanks for the tip! My bos(s)e!Hello,
An absolute beautiful mod! I have just one question about the headlights. Is it intentional that they are so weak? I know its an old car, but i tried many different things (base wfx and standard filter, Sol and Pure) and i think its main headlights could have this value:This will fit the different usecases much better.
View attachment 1232764
Yeah I dip back into it from time to time.was playing through career the other day. i know we all love assetto but the single player experience in PC2 hasnt been surpassed yet.
Hey guys, how are we?
Is there any LMH packs out yet or recommended mods to make a 2023 pack? What about BOP? Looking to do some community races with them.
Thank you kindly.
Look on this Discord (if the invite works). They might be restricting access at the moment as there was an increase of new members. If I remember correctly, you have to take a snapshot of a Youtube channel and post it on the Discord, then you get access to the mod downloads. I think these are all BOPd for online races. Some of the mods could use a little more work.
Join the Vencialo Discord Server!
Server is a dynamic community of Assetto Corsa. | 1329 membersdiscord.com
View attachment 1232880
Thanks guys.search around for the scamdream LMDh's get thegosts Peugeot 9X8 and URD's Glicc and Toyota. FSR has the Vanwall aswell.
You could also check @easy site https://www.assetto-fr.tk/ I know he does have an Peugeot 9x8.Thanks guys.
The Datsun looks stunning!Aren't all pictures 'actual game screenshots' ??
Few more WIPS. Eclectic as always. And all actual game screenshots.
View attachment 1232457View attachment 1232458View attachment 1232459
Nissan 300ZX JGTC - Castrol Racing Liveries
These fictional liveries are almost done - currently fiddling with rear-body irregular angles that require more than your average nip-tucks adjustments...
This is another favourite mod (thanks @Greg_ST ) - it just needs headlights and wipers to be a complete car-package. BTW - any news on these missing items?
View attachment 1232651
WOW very nice Liveries and happy to add them if you like tooNissan 300ZX JGTC - Rothmans Livery WIP
Another fictional livery that ought to be a 'classic' in our racing-ledger, and is also in the works... Well suited livery for the mod.
View attachment 1233064
it is model of 300zx lm t with night light availabale https://gamemodels.ru/files/file/11514-nissan-300zx-lm-turbo-z32-94/WOW very nice Liveries and happy to add them if you like too
Now about the (headlights and wipers), I don't have the knowledge to make headlights like the one from Project cars 2 has IMAGE
or like the (GT Vortex v10) from RSS
The wipers are somehow easier and I know how to animate them in 3d max
I know that. The thing is by changing the front nose I will need to make a new AO, then update all the skin again to the new one, which leads me to the "pain in the A$$"it is model of 300zx lm t with night light availabale https://gamemodels.ru/files/file/11514-nissan-300zx-lm-turbo-z32-94/
oh yeah...just "simply" making another standalone car, since jgtc version had never ...would be greatI know that. The thing is by changing the front nose I will need to make a new AO, then update all the skin again to the new one, which leads me to the "pain in the A$$"
I think the RSS version is better like the (GT Vortex v10) has