- 158

- Reggio Calabria
TNX @Rainmaker87 , i managed to solve it by lifting the normals up, the only thing is that i didn't succeed with blender but with 3ds, now the lighting works perfectly
i will sort this out a bit further.
Thanks Peter, I'll check this out.It depends which CM version you have. With the new CM 0.8.25... and CSP 0.1.80p218, you will have new menus in the drive weather and there you select the weather + controller.
You can also set the trigger for automatic headlights in Pure like in Sol. There are 3 conditions which are used to activate them:
View attachment 1259088
Super... thanks! https://www.mediafire.com/file/tqwn0d7ilcgjx4s/OPEL_GT_1900_DOORS.zip/filei will sort this out a bit further.
- ive done some uvscalling,
- shader fixes,
- texture changes,
- removed unesscary materials brought the kn5 down to 1/3rd its size.
- mesh transparencies etc.etc
etc etc. can you send me the mesh for the drivers side window or fix it and send me the model. i will then do the shadows and some AO stuff and upload it for someone to do animations and any data work
heres how it loojks after a quick fix to the cockpit
View attachment 1259173
View attachment 1259174
this may not answer your question exactly, buy Linus tech tips did a review of the new playstation vr set and compared it to all the others and the psvr set came out ontop:I absolutely love AC in vr using quest 2 (3070ti)
Has anyone also got GT7 with PSVR2, am I missing out on anything, or would you say stick to AC? I do have the PS5
GT7 is good but AC is better. Sell the quest 2 and get a reverb g2. Best headset when you factor in cost, performance, ease of use etc.I absolutely love AC in vr using quest 2 (3070ti)
Has anyone also got GT7 with PSVR2, am I missing out on anything, or would you say stick to AC? I do have the PS5
heres the updated version
This diddn't help unfortunately. Anyone got a solution for the always-on headlights on URD Darche 992 Cup 2021?I noticed this on the URD Darche 992 Cup car. But it was also with the car I was driving myself. I shall check whether Clear weather in Sol Planner resolves this.
I dont have time to fix the glass, not sure where its going. its all correctly placed in the kn5. maybe an animation is moving it? not sure but dont have time to fix.
Could u please share how u managed to to do that with 3ds?TNX @Rainmaker87 , i managed to solve it by lifting the normals up, the only thing is that i didn't succeed with blender but with 3ds, now the lighting works perfectly
View attachment 1259153
someone with more time will need to look. for some reason the drivers side glass disappears in custom showroom. i did as much as i can alot for.Glass objects are not set glass and they're set to cast shadows.
I recommend you enjoy your Quest 2 for now, because it won't be too long that most current headsets will become irrelevant. Headsets with 4K OLEDs with absolutely no screen door effect and higher NITS, with no "sweet spot" and wider FOV, and in a light form factor, will be coming soon. They may cost $1k or more at first, but the upgrade will be substantial.I absolutely love AC in vr using quest 2 (3070ti)
Has anyone also got GT7 with PSVR2, am I missing out on anything, or would you say stick to AC? I do have the PS5
here a through the lens comparison Q2 AC vs PSVR2 GT7I absolutely love AC in vr using quest 2 (3070ti)
Has anyone also got GT7 with PSVR2, am I missing out on anything, or would you say stick to AC? I do have the PS5
around the 3:30 mark in the transition the g2 looks much shaper with better blackshere a through the lens comparison Q2 AC vs PSVR2 GT7
ok you convinced me not to go for the pico 4...around the 3:30 mark in the transition the g2 looks much shaper with better blacks
alot of flight sim guys state the pico has better lenses but is overall not as bang for your buck.
weirdly enough i could sell my g2 and get a pico 4 and have money spare.
no display port, no headphones etc etc. the g2 really is a tried and tested go to vr headset for sim racing.
this is coming from a guy whose now owned many vr headsets
theres other isues with it. to play pc games it has to be tethered really to avoid issues with battery life. the headset only has 1 usbc port. so you cant use headphones and tethered at same time etc. this means you will probably be able to hear the cooling fan. once you factor in other things like wind sim noise, bass shaker noise etc heaving headphones, especially amazing ones like the g2;'s is an essential feature.ok you convinced me not to go for the pico 4...esp the no displayport is an important factor.
But I'll wait for upgrading to a reasonably prised oled one (end of the year maybe, seeing Bigscreen broke the ice , I guess other companies will follow soon...)
That's really helpful thanks. With my quest 2, as my system isn't the best (3070ti), I can get great results playing with oculus debug tool settings, changing FOV for example.if you can pick up a g2 for a good price it is totally worth it now. its gonna serve you well for many years. nothing thats been announced looks like its gonna replace the g2. even people who went the varjo aero route say it wasnt much sharper and wasnt worth the extra hassle or cost.
nah no problem at all, theres a dedicated vr thread btw. last post in here from me on the topic before ppl start moaning but always happy to help in vr thread.That's really helpful thanks. With my quest 2, as my system isn't the best (3070ti), I can get great results playing with oculus debug tool settings, changing FOV for example.
Does the G2 support anything similar?
EDIT - Sorry for going off topic, last post I promise, then I am back to admiring mods![]()
CT: Can't see out of windshield. Any advise? T/U. SSOpel GT 1900
v0.1
Attention!
This v0.1 is only a working conversion of the Forza model, it does not contain other AC stuff.
Easy to drive, enjoyable.
I wanted to make the hood/door/wiper/lights animations, I tried for two days, but it didn't work. My knowledge is not enough.
If anyone likes this car and knows how to add the moving stuff, feel free to develop this - I did the initial steps, saved a lot of time.
Thanks, cheers!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/csses47azqeov6s/opel_gt_1900_AC_conversion_by_carTOON_v0.1.zip/file
View attachment 1259109
View attachment 1259110
View attachment 1259111
You pretty much answered your own question. If you have an older version when all the bushes were separate meshes with their own pivot points, use that with the ks_tree naming convention and KSeditor will sort out the grouping and shadows for you, just like trees.I add that the bushes are grouped together in a few meshes and not individually,
GT7 is good but AC is better. Sell the quest 2 and get a reverb g2. Best headset when you factor in cost, performance, ease of use etc.
Miles better infact.
heres the updated version
I dont have time to fix the glass, not sure where its going. its all correctly placed in the kn5. maybe an animation is moving it? not sure but dont have time to fix.
BEFORE:
View attachment 1259242
View attachment 1259250
After
View attachment 1259246
View attachment 1259251