- 114

- Japan
マルコス・マンティス用に古いスキンを作り直しました
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
マルコス・マンティス用に古いスキンを作り直しました
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
This is why RSS don't post tho. They get the best available to make everything look, sound and feel right.Oh yeah, it was URD... So many studios releasing the same GT3 crap all the time it gets confusing.
And you'd rather have potentially unrealistic 'hand made' models (proportion wise etc) than realistic ported models ? To each their own, really.
everyone appreciates RSS's work. to the point many are disappointed they didnt focus their skills towards something "new". there are many series that could use their attention. the AMG GT3 was converted from ACC which therefore should be very accurate as officialy licenced content. also it was ported over by a skilled modder.This is why RSS don't post tho. They get the best available to make everything look, sound and feel right.
Also, Kunos' cars could be miles off but we don't know.
But they were handmade. By someone else. In something that specializes in those cars alone. Model wise at least.Also, id rather have hand made models etc over ported over stuff no matter how good.
.................kunos models are also handmade tooAnd you'd rather have potentially unrealistic 'hand made' models (proportion wise etc) than realistic ported models ? To each their own, really.
no, the mod is VERY old, but being fully reworked by DaWallace/Guerlla ModsLeaked?
I stumbled upon it while looking for another mod
The data folder contains the ambient shadows file, you can rewrite it and reduce the width and length of the shadow.Hi does anybody know what is happening to this car's shadow? the shadow is there but there seems to be a big black blob all along the bottom of the car permanently. thanksView attachment 1265362
There is some...key word: some okay is Group A mods but some looks wise are crap the ATCC Group A's drive nice but looks subpar to other Group As like the E30 (which is ironic cause that's kunos), You got Bazza's AC legends Trans-am mod which is fantastic to be fair. I believe there is an okay ish Tank (volvo 240 Turbo) out there but i can't remember if it was made by ATCC or somebody else. I know a Starion for Group A is out too. The best Group A i've seen atm is the Cossie which is on RDI would love a properly made 70s/80s touring serie, Group A, or trans AM. But i'm not fooled. They do what sells. Can't blame them for having a job to keep and mouths to feed.
That's pretty much what I said : a properly made. You have a bunch of cars from different years, with a quality range going from crap to gold, and some modders (thanks to them) were able to balance them in a racing serie : the atcc A and C are quite good, but with a lot of problems and lets be fair, quite ugly for today's standard. Bazza's TA is really good too, especially on the physics/BOP side, but he has to work with what he got : some models are nice, other's seriously old, and most are not race-prep (racing in full customer-ready interior is... not efficient, to say the least). I did my own "trans Am" serie with I-don't-remember-which Mustang I had, a beautiful model, full race prep, superb sound, but a bit too modern physics so I tweaked it a bit, and combined with a Camaro I like (one full race prep, really "old school racing" looking), that I had to modify quite a lot to enjoy (physics, sound, shaders, etc).There is some...key word: some okay is Group A mods but some looks wise are crap the ATCC Group A's drive nice but looks subpar to other Group As like the E30 (which is ironic cause that's kunos), You got Bazza's AC legends Trans-am mod which is fantastic to be fair. I believe there is an okay ish Tank (volvo 240 Turbo) out there but i can't remember if it was made by ATCC or somebody else. I know a Starion for Group A is out too. The best Group A i've seen atm is the Cossie which is on RD
^ this doesn't count Tommy78s Group A DTMs
I know ATCC did the Aussie Group C touring cars which is 70s/80s before they started Group A cars in the championship
Did you read this?Does it only happen to me or does the ac crash all the time with the latest csp? I can't save two lines in ext_config that ac crashes. When the weather changes, it crashes. When I try to create the animation with the wiper csp it crashes. If it starts to rain in the race it gives me the error "ai spline is missing or broken". It's frustrating.
It should change, that's why there's a separate file... I don't really understand. It always works for me...@carTOON i did not realise that, thankyou i will have a play about
edit i adjusted the values in that file and it didn't make any difference, is there anything else i can try? if i remove the ambient shadow file altogether the blob of doom is still present. thanks![]()
Correct and you're not wrong. With the LMP900s it's a hit or miss if i'm going to be honest some models look well...Crap a prime example is the lister it doesn't look beautiful but it is what it is it's what we only got (unfortunately), Some look decent like the Riley MK 3 A and C. the 2012 LMP1s which i've been working on look pretty nice too but some are a couple of hit and miss like the B12/60 in comparison to...That's pretty much what I said : a properly made. You have a bunch of cars from different years, with a quality range going from crap to gold, and some modders (thanks to them) were able to balance them in a racing serie : the atcc A and C are quite good, but with a lot of problems and lets be fair, quite ugly for today's standard. Bazza's TA is really good too, especially on the physics/BOP side, but he has to work with what he got : some models are nice, other's seriously old, and most are not race-prep (racing in full customer-ready interior is... not efficient, to say the least). I did my own "trans Am" serie with I-don't-remember-which Mustang I had, a beautiful model, full race prep, superb sound, but a bit too modern physics so I tweaked it a bit, and combined with a Camaro I like (one full race prep, really "old school racing" looking), that I had to modify quite a lot to enjoy (physics, sound, shaders, etc).
Racing the 70's or 80's touring scene is not a problem in today's AC, but we are still far from the quality range delivered for F1, GT3 or modern LMP's. And it's mainly because of public interest. We're a niche, that's all ^^
On a brighter note, VRC's release of late 90's BTCC combined with the ones we already had from F302, PM3DM and co., with the quality of the british tracks around, is even more than we could ever have hoped for.
The data folder contains the ambient shadows file, you can rewrite it and reduce the width and length of the shadow.
i am a little confused (which is not hard) the steps i have tried so far are:It should change, that's why there's a separate file... I don't really understand. It always works for me...
"align usign data" should be marked in the CM.
You will see the result immediately... View attachment 1265417
no they are not.Please don't flame me for this legit question but, are Tommy78s DTM mods encrypted? (In any way)
I been madly in love in 80s touring cars lately. I been driving the bmw m3 e30 exclusively and now I'm trying to fill in the grid. So I'm planning to pick up the DTM season pass. I may adjust the physics data, lod, paintshop, BOPing, etc so I need to know if it's encrypted or not Thanks.
Your argument has no legs, the same modellers at RSS, URD, VRC have all made models for Kunos, they are all modelled in the same way, the only differences is logos and official kunos content having set goals for polygons. There isnt some hidden process for anyone in sim racing, its the same story for AMS, rfactor, pcars etc etc. Granturismo and Forza have different methods of capturing models though and in the case of GT take much longer to create.Oh yeah, it was URD... So many studios releasing the same GT3 crap all the time it gets confusing.
And you'd rather have potentially unrealistic 'hand made' models (proportion wise etc) than realistic ported models ? To each their own, really.
No 😅 the car already extist, but with very low poly, or will say, with no interior. the old team BE Modding released the car and i made the Eurotech skin for them. Now i reworked the mod on exterior and complete interior. Added proper head- and tail lights, more details, other tyres, reworked UV mapping and a lot more. Working some weeks on Mantis and Vertigo for now.Leaked?
I stumbled upon it while looking for another mod
This is the Retrolux Showroom , but i edited it for my personal skin previews and saved it as presets.Hi nice to meet you
Could you tell me what this showroom is?
Thank you!
Yes but unfortunately the problem persists. Sometimes I also see the message "cpu occupancy 99%" for no reason at all. I want to clarify that I don't have any pc problem or anything, it's just ac that decided to drive me crazy LOLDid you read this?
![]()
Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion
Yop if somebody could help on that Having latest Pure + csp version I am ending up in game with this sol planner not working ? Here are all my settings ? Does anybody have a clue ?www.gtplanet.net
EDIT 2: that glitch I mentioned earlier I fixed it by changing the pilot 3d model via ext_config, the rest is unfortunately still thereYes but unfortunately the problem persists. Sometimes I also see the message "cpu occupancy 99%" for no reason at all. I want to clarify that I don't have any pc problem or anything, it's just ac that decided to drive me crazy LOL
I want to clarify that it is all random. For example, until yesterday I could easily save the position of the cameras, while now it crashes every time I save the coordinates in game. Maybe I have to reinstall ac, but I don't have space to make a backup of the mods.
EDIT: Now the heads of the pilots in the distance are also glitched (I think they are those). I basically see a streak going all the way up to the sky, and it never has before.
Thank you sir!No 😅 the car already extist, but with very low poly, or will say, with no interior. the old team BE Modding released the car and i made the Eurotech skin for them. Now i reworked the mod on exterior and complete interior. Added proper head- and tail lights, more details, other tyres, reworked UV mapping and a lot more. Working some weeks on Mantis and Vertigo for now.
And i reworked this (my) skin now to the new updated Marcos Mantis. Atm i'm working on more skins for the Mantis and the Vertigo and after i finished some skins i want to release both cars. 😎
This is the Retrolux Showroom , but i edited it for my personal skin previews and saved it as presets.