a new SUGO was released by ManeKing-TS. Here are some camtool cams for it.
sorry its ok nowGPLmania season Part 6, final part!In the last part of the GPLmania we going back to the early 60s with the GPL1500cc mod from Bazza. GPLmania Part 6 brings you a update of the Formula One 60s 1500cc era championship with the new released tracks.
RELEASE of Prince George Circuit 1965, Snetterton 1965, update of GPLmania 1500cc and update of the Bahrain AI
The idea of GPLmania is to bring together the best historic cars and tracks made for AC in championships that are either inspired by real historic ones or just fun to drive. Part 6 contains all work of previous parts.
This is the final part I hope you had some fun with the tracks and championships!
All download links are given in the Read Me file in the package. Be aware some of the content is for paid only.
The update contains a change of the "Formula One 60s 1500cc era" championship. Don't update yet if you're in the championship.
![]()
GPLmania Championships Part 7 v1.1 by Rainmaker
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
Overview of all GPLmania championships:Features:
View attachment 1265585
RELEASE of Prince George Circuit 1965
- competitive AI
- working track map
- support for hot lap mode
- replay cameras by DaBaeda
- support for time attack mode
- 28 pit boxes with working pit lane
- RainFX, GrassFX, water shader
- track description by Fanapryde
- vintage balloons by Masscot
![]()
Prince George Circuit 1965 v1.3 by Rainmaker
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
Features:
- competitive AI
- working track map
- support for hot lap mode
- replay cameras by DaBaeda
- support for time attack mode
- 25 pit boxes with working pit lane
- RainFX, GrassFX
![]()
Snetterton 1964 v1.4 by Rainmaker
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
View attachment 1265590View attachment 1265591View attachment 1265592
ADDITIONAL RELEASE:
UPDATE Bahrain (Lavalamp641) new AI and grass fixv2.0
complete rebuild of the AI, 0.8 sec faster than the original that uses cheating 150 % grip values, better car behavior in T6 added Endurance layout two shader changes, shorter grass and a new grass texture![]()
Bahrain (Lavalamp641) new AI and grass fix v2.0 by Rainmaker
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
a new SUGO was released by ManeKing-TS. Here are some camtool cams for it.
![]()
In case my post got taken the wrong way, I was just meaning that the updates you're making help push some of those tracks where my immersion was 'killed' over the line into ones where I want to race them.I also have a immersion killer! Real motorsport is very expensive, sim racing not. Therefore I have a PayPal link put into the Read Me where you can donate all of your money to get a realistic experience. Ain't that a great idea? This is much more realistic! And I, I mean we would profit a lot from it.
To me its no surprise, URD started with some very talented members that got hired into the various sim dev teams, the group has chopped and changed a lot, put it this way, every single member from when the original T5, EGT and PX cars came out have left the group.URD are definitely the weakest of the trio, the PXs are a lot of meh and never got love from them...released and then almost forgotten. M4 was a big mess yeah, fun to drive though. Their best one is the C8R, i.m.h.o.
A part from this I think we can all safely say that VRC and RSS releases in the last 18 months are beyond any expectations, can't speak for the open wheelers because I don't care about'em. SuperTourers spoiled all my fun of driving any other Turismo.
Mercer follows the good trend, none of that damn "2nd gen audi 80 with a v8" sketchy feeling of the two free versions.
p.s.: ooops...forgot about the scg, moyoda and loire which are very good and hopefully setting a new standard for URD.
Beer for me, please. An unfiltered Abbey Weissbier, preferably. And remember: don't drink and drive... unless it's sim driving... 😁... wine or beer...
Wait a moment, I don't understand tho if there are two versions: one not free with more details and one free but with less details. Can you please clarify me this point?If anyone wants the updated Sugo track, you have to create a free account on fantia.
![]()
Maneking-TSファンクラブ (Maneking-TS)|ファンティア[Fantia]
Maneking-TSファンクラブ (Maneking-TS)のファンティアです。レーシングシミュレーター "アセットコルサ"用のコースmod作成をしています。「※必読※ fantiaでの活動について」「Autopolis - Free plan ver - v1.0.1」など、21件の記事が投稿されています。fantia.jp
ManeKing-TS is no longer updating the track on RD.
Any cool Greek tracks floating around for AC ? GF is Greek and she's ready to make the big simracing jump... But only on Greek tracks lol.
I remember having a couple on my old PC but can't remember their names.
Hi there. As far as I know, Serres and Athens Megara is on AC and I also believe there is an Acropolis Rally Stage for AC. Dont know where though...Any cool Greek tracks floating around for AC ? GF is Greek and she's ready to make the big simracing jump... But only on Greek tracks lol.
I remember having a couple on my old PC but can't remember their names.
I do not know. I downloaded the free version, but I have not installed and test it yet.Wait a moment, I don't understand tho if there are two versions: one not free with more details and one free but with less details. Can you please clarify me this point?
Good infos...I'm always miles behind when it comes to the background of modders 👍To me its no surprise, URD started with some very talented members that got hired into the various sim dev teams, the group has chopped and changed a lot, put it this way, every single member from when the original T5, EGT and PX cars came out have left the group.
VRC and RSS have instead contracted out to help with simulations for race teams, for the most part both teams have stuck together so the access they have and quality of staff is untouchable. There are other teams that are very talented but those two stand above everyone apart from IER with their P13 being the closest thing to a HPD factory effort.
Anyone want to bet money it's OP's Patreon?hey guys, this dude right here has an awesome ppfilter: https://www.patreon.com/phizm/posts for me its the best out there
The paid version has additional layouts and details (by virtue of additional .kn5s in the installation). I believe (but have not extensively inspected) that the base layout is identical for both versions (albeit the free one missing crowd etc).Wait a moment, I don't understand tho if there are two versions: one not free with more details and one free but with less details. Can you please clarify me this point?
Thanks ! And thank you too @giorgos_nes !Serres Racing Circuit | Track Mod | Assetto World
Download, install and enjoy this track modification for free.www.assettoworld.com
i just had a quick search on assettoworld and this came up don't no if its good bad or ugly but its apparently in greece
edit and this 1 again no idea but its in greece apparently https://www.assetto-fr.tk/asphalt/greece/
Sorry. A little late. Here is the result of a CM-filter of Greek-tracks:Any cool Greek tracks floating around for AC ? GF is Greek and she's ready to make the big simracing jump... But only on Greek tracks lol.
I remember having a couple on my old PC but can't remember their names.
Hey guys, today I present you the V1 update for the 2010 season mod I converted to Assetto Corsa around last year, it took quite longer to update because I took some time to learn about modding (more than body swapping) and also because of hard-drive failure which made me lose all of my progress. But here it is at last !
Changelog :
Here's a F1 2010 trailer made by JamesdRacing :
What has changed ? : Everything tbh, this is redone from scratch. Proper AO map for every cars, better metallic paint for the mclaren (CSP required) Driver suits for every teams and all drivers has their own helmet ! (Big thanks to serg for making the skins) Better handling, more realistic, No more 2020 Mercedes overpowered downforce, no more grip suddenly vanishing like your father who went to buy milk when a certain speed is achieved. You can also now change the aero in the setup without having to drive a soap after. Credit to Bimon for helping with the physics ! New engine sounds, Thanks to Prophetimus for redoing every car sound, now there's justice done to Mclaren and Cosworth, exterior sounds doesn't sound like NULL anymore. Animated suspension Featuring the 3 2020 classic car version from Codemaster, I asked myself if it was worth it to convert them, apparantly it is. There is also an updated R30 Renault version with a rework done to it, and Kubica LED shifting style. Lot of skins, Barcode, LG redbull, HRT early and late season skins.... There's more skins to make you happy ! CSP TyreFX support, You can now select soft and hard compound directly from the pit. Rain tyre texture are also added for codemaster tyres, you need to put them in the driver skin folder to make it usable. I don't really know yet where csp decides to take Rain tyres textures.
Note : trailer has been done using pre-V1 cars, so if you notice some details that are wrong in a car, don't worry it has been fixed for release
DOWNLOAD LINK : HERE
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Thanks to MRHD and Jamesdracing for the screenshots
This is my work actuallyAny cool Greek tracks floating around for AC ? GF is Greek and she's ready to make the big simracing jump... But only on Greek tracks lol.
I remember having a couple on my old PC but can't remember their names.
I can help you with the LODs and texture optimization. And dirt/damage texturesPack Le Mans 2023 V0.1a (Shokeus Act80's update)
View attachment 1266193
Link : https://mega.nz/file/95AREJTL#sw8Ik6K-F91coLHGMn4qmlgLnu6zDMlW92_XWoV3yPU
the first goal is not realism but a perfect competitivity for a championship , this is only the first version but the physics should be good , there is still a lot of work to do on the 3d ....
there are 2/3 things that I can not manage to regulate like the exterior rear-view mirrors of the 499p for example ..., the b/c/d lods because I only have the free version of CM ...
while waiting for the next update, enjoy !