Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,762 comments
  • 51,934,641 views
Man this is rough, ngl I started to convert one of these myself ages ago, but it has been sat largely unfinished as other things take priority. Seeing yours made me want to finish mine since I think we can both agree this Corvette is gorgeous and it deserves some love. Now I'm not saying mine's perfect, there's probably a ton of bugs and oddities I missed but IMO the difference between the 2 versions is night and day.


I commented my ext_config.ini file a bit so people can read a bit about what does what, and why I do certain things, it's not super detailed but if it helps even one person, I'm gonna consider that a win lol.

file.php
wow what a blast! wonderfull sound too , worth working on further (but already very enjoyable as-is)

I created some fictional extra skins to do races against... if anyone wants to grab them, here you go

1690996079777.png
1690996102287.png

1690996113838.png
1690996129007.png

1690996142697.png
1690996155554.png
 
@Rainmaker87 , the large Shell billboard on Detroit Belle Isle 2012 (v2.0) is flickering (z-fighting?)... can you fix that? Otherwise utterly enjoyable track, many thanks!
 
I must appeal (once again) to the wisdom of the forum; let's see if I explain myself...

Sometimes in Race or Trackday modes some AI cars appear with random colored skins that don't actually exist among the skins I originally have. Those "fantasy" skins are based on the originals, because they respect the stickers and such, but changing the colors.

Could someone remind me what option or app (or whatever) I should tweak so only the original skins are shown as they are included in the cars, without alterations?

Thanks in advance.
 
Last edited:
The longer I live, the dumber people get somehow, but the dumbest of all are the shoppers. imo
Honestly, I'm not surprised. From the moment that people bought "gamer girl bath water" AND IT SOLD OUT! I knew we're doomed to things like this... šŸ˜’ But luckily, no one is biting the bait of the Patron, but seriously this is hurting my headšŸ˜“. Why is he doing this? I can already do all of the things that he's doing FOR FREE and I'm pretty sure people here can do the same! I've already done thumbnails and mini cinematics for a youtuber free of charge, also "My love and respect forever <3"... Yeah that's doing it justice... Because of that I might actually become a member, I really want his lOvE and ReSpEcT! Usually, I would ignore this type of stuff, but this is too funny and amusing.šŸ˜‚

Why.PNG
 
Last edited:
Honestly, I'm not surprised. From the moment that people bought "gamer girl bath water" AND IT SOLD OUT! I knew we're doomed to things like this... šŸ˜’ But luckily, no one is biting the bait of the Patron, but seriously this is hurting my headšŸ˜“. Why is he doing this? I can already do all of the things that he's doing FOR FREE and I'm pretty sure people here can do the same! I've already done thumbnails and mini cinematics for a youtuber free of charge, also "My love and respect forever <3"... Yeah that's doing it justice... Because of that I might actually become a member, I really want his lOvE and ReSpEcT! Usually, I would ignore this type of stuff, but this is too funny and amusing.šŸ˜‚

View attachment 1277073
2023: the birth year of a new type of person. the digital grifter
 
Is there all the skins for that? On RD?
no idea, I cant get anything from RD, so dont bother looking anymore. I got the Redbull and Alpha Tauri Ferraris but didnt look any further, I created decals from the skins for a couple of models I am planning to create
 
Bah! Trying something...
Crew textures are new for me...so, not perfect but better than nothing! :lol:
I would like to do for all 2023 teams. This is my first -incomplete- approach!
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2023_spa_2-7-123-22-15-18.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hello guys I have a little question for the community.

Can Assetto Corsa is able to manage the Nitro boost system (NOS)? I suppose that NOS could be consider like a sort of KERS system by the game. I can't find any mod with nitro boost, even those with NOS bottles modelised (the fast and furious cars for exemple). I find very strange that nobody think of this cool feature. Please if you know some mods with NOS, can you give me the links?

Cheers
Should be possible with KERS and just 0 regeneration, I’ll check if any of the F&F cars have it. Is there a specific car you’re looking to add it to?
I must appeal (once again) to the wisdom of the forum; let's see if I explain myself...

Sometimes in Race or Trackday modes some AI cars appear with random colored skins that don't actually exist among the skins I originally have. Those "fantasy" skins are based on the originals, because they respect the stickers and such, but changing the colors.

Could someone remind me what option or app (or whatever) I should tweak so only the original skins are shown as they are included in the cars, without alterations?

Thanks in advance.
Yes! I forget the exact name of it but it was a CSP option under one of the new AI settings, it came out with AIFlood and was used to change colors of AI cars. Sorry I don’t remember what it was exactly but hopefully this helps you down the right path.
 
The longer I live, the dumber people get somehow, but the dumbest of all are the shoppers. imo
I mean, there's people that actually paid for...shudders simdream and ex-mods, so I guess they would do the same here.

From the moment that people bought "gamer girl bath water"
WHAT?!
 
Last edited:
Curious if someone here using SimHub for bass shakers, could try the newly released Garage 56 Camaro from the Assetto Corsa Nascar Mod facebook group, and tell me if your shaker rumble is completely silent please?

edit: seemingly fixed with now-deleted, unapproved update from RD
 
Last edited:
Does sombody have the ACFL Stcar 2017. I found a link here but its missing a car (Peugeot 408) and the original link was taken down
 
is there anyway of changing the speed sensitivity of the steering per car as opposed to the "one size fits all" in the setup menu?.
 
I feel like someone asked a similar question recently but I can't find it. Going over grass or track edge I get some artifact popping up in my view(in VR). I feel like someone mentioned it was some particlefx or grassfx issue?
 
UPDATE AVALIABLE - CHANGELOG BELOW
Tashi's Car Data Reference Center Update 0.9a (no name cuz I can't think of any)
^ Click here to access database ^

General stuffs
  • Redone some model logos

Main data
  • Added 2005-2009 Fiat/Abarth Punto

  • Added 1965-1986 Ford Transit Mk1, Mk2
  • Added 1968-1971 Ford Capri

  • Added 1992-1995 Honda Civic
  • Added 2000-2006 Honda Insight

  • Added 1970-1978 Nissan Datsun 240/260/280Z

  • Added 1989-2004 Toyota HiACE
1691042342363.png
1691042358181.png
1691042371892.png
1691042382740.png
1691042400042.png
 
Last edited:
maybe I am dumb but is there a way to change the F1 cameras?
I know you can change the first F1 camera ingame but the other ones as well?
 
I feel like someone asked a similar question recently but I can't find it. Going over grass or track edge I get some artifact popping up in my view(in VR). I feel like someone mentioned it was some particlefx or grassfx issue?
Yes I have the same but heard of a fix yet. It’s probably CSP related.
 
You mean this one in the replays?

View attachment 1277089
it's 2 turns passed the starting line... on left hand there's only Pepsi adds, so no this is not the same one I think...
I mean this one:
1691058503711.png
1691058440675.png

you don't see the issue on the screenshots though... only when driving in VR (Oculus render), pancake it does not do that either
 
Yes I suppose your right Newyuricity, it should be possible to switch KERS to NOS.
I'd like to have that feature for this car :"mitsubishi_eclipse_gs_fast_and_furious"
Do you have it? Can you add NOS for this mod please?
 
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back