- 645

- Germany
Thanks for helping Andre but we already tried to switch the sounds without success. Seems that is one of the errors that needs a impossible solution to solve.I've been using this sound mod:
Guy was developing and responding to input, hand-over-fist.Ferrari 499P
Funny story, this was created during the livestream by Ferrari at 4am in about 5 hours (updates will come!) Then when you wake up realizing Ferrari reclaimed its victory on the 100th anniversary race 50 years later I felt this is meant to be…...www.racedepartment.com
YMMV.
One story: I had a flickering material at Schottenring and I tried everything and I could not get ride of the error. I decided to remove the material with a render=0 setting. After that the material was still there but the flickering was gone! Checked for a second instance in other files and stuff – nothing. Impossible solution.

