Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,777 comments
  • 52,017,182 views
VRC mod is definitely this.View attachment 1282350
Or maybe... just maybe...

1692824467835.png
 
@JV82

Here you go. An almost complete crowd facing setup for melbourne_2019. All the stands now have crowds plus all the tents and other 'party' structures have standing people. About the only thing I wouldn't mind adding would be some standing spectators along the fence lines, but that's for another time. If you want the stands to have more people, you can edit the crowd_facing file and increase the ELEMENTS value for each entry. Let me know of any issues.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
One thing I realized is that you can make a low-polygon style track, but you can make a physical mesh of your track for the proper flow. The physical mesh can outline the physical nature of the track for more realism driving it. I may either re-profile my course I created or change up the physical mesh.

Just to say I did it, I'll look up some tutorials on how to make your own vehicles in Assetto Corsa. Since I am using AC to test out my 3D model race track ideas, I may also use it to test out vehicle designs. I have no plans on actual vehicle re-creations. Instead, I just want to see the process of designing a vehicle from scratch and implementing it into AC. I've seen everything from wild race cars to obscure vehicles (such as an Amazon cardboard box).

One last thing... is the Geotags thing actually useful in the JSON file for the track description useful? If so, how do you implement latitude and longitude of locations? I tried a few of those with tracks I'm working on, and I was just wondering how this would all work.
 
A question for those who know. This has already been answered many times, but I was very stupid and didn't save the answer. Could someone tell me that I had to uncheck in CM to eliminate this annoying glow on the side of the car. Thank you very much in advance.

Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_ks_vallelunga_23-7-123-21-58-54.jpg
 
It still doesn't work. I get the track too bumpy and can't drive through it. Any fix or anybody that fixed this?
give this one a shot . turns out it was the way i xport the parts , it should be dun a piece at a time rather than lumps of track. dont know who end up fixing it but shout out to who ever it was , not sure about the bumpy stuff but it can be removed in the models ini altogether and should still run.

 
A question for those who know. This has already been answered many times, but I was very stupid and didn't save the answer. Could someone tell me that I had to uncheck in CM to eliminate this annoying glow on the side of the car. Thank you very much in advance.

View attachment 1282411
Uncheck ExtraFX then check it again.
 
@JV82

Here you go. An almost complete crowd facing setup for melbourne_2019. All the stands now have crowds plus all the tents and other 'party' structures have standing people. About the only thing I wouldn't mind adding would be some standing spectators along the fence lines, but that's for another time. If you want the stands to have more people, you can edit the crowd_facing file and increase the ELEMENTS value for each entry. Let me know of any issues.
Thank you, very very appreciated!
 
Thanks a lot, It will be a future "no buy", I’m bored with the cars which get a vacuum cleaner "sound".

Anyway, I still interested by the Bayer Hybrid V8.
 
Last edited:
hey all,
Does anyone know where I can get the proper skins for the 1973 Sim Dream cars?
They don't drive all that bad, but driving with a Sim Dream livery looks pretty dumb...
 
I am releasing middle-up 90's 24h LM skins on RD for those who are interested in fill their grids
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/marcos-lm600-gt2-1997-le-mans-24h-skins.63121/
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/le-mans-1997-pilot-racing-4-skin-for-f333sp.59517/
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/porsche-911-gt1-993-1997-le-mans-24h-skins.63120/

If someone else is interested in working on it, I'm very busy these days trying to get finished some pendant works.
Still up to start Mark Skaife's Adidas/Newcastle Lister and some other golden pieces that I can't comprehend how are not they done yet.

I wonder if is there any mod for 993 Porsche Gt1 better or more updated than ag_porsche_993_gt1 from assettogarage (for some reason I suspect that is taken from legion, but I couldn't find legion's one if it longer exists).
Screenshot_f302_ferdinand_111_gtr_imola_17-2-123-20-4-6.jpg
Screenshot_f302_ferdinand_111_gtr_imola_17-2-123-20-3-48.jpg
Screenshot_f302_ferdinand_111_gtr_imola_17-2-123-20-3-59.jpg

__custom_showroom_1692883514.jpg
__custom_showroom_1692883579.jpg
__custom_showroom_1692883551.jpg
__custom_showroom_1692883525.jpg
__custom_showroom_1692883540.jpg







The Crew2 model
__custom_showroom_1692883190.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back