- 1,590

- Fiji
Coming soon to a 50€/month (gotta feed my kids y'know) Patreon near you, some new skins goodies for the VLM 956:
Guys please do not stone me ... but did VRC, RSS, TMM or some other quality group a F1 1996 mod shortly ??[WIP] F1 1996 SUZUKA SKINTRACK
For Suzuka 1992 by @Rainmaker87
Damon Hill win the Japanese Grand Prix and becomes World Champion!
View attachment 1283472
New flags for Damon Hill, Jacques Villeneuve, Michael Schumacher and Ferrari!
View attachment 1283473
New textures for the podium!
View attachment 1283474
Simply because I love 1996 season and this is my contribution to community of AC.Guys please do not stone me ... but did VRC, RSS, TMM or some other quality group a F1 1996 mod shortly ??
Or why all the 96´skins last days ?? Don´t get me wrong they are great, but i am wondering which cars i could use them for![]()
Is this track possible in AC??
Yes Sir, just give me a fewDoes anyone have a new link for these skins?
I had this issue today and in the end it was the CSP v180p218 that caused the error for me. I changed it to the v180p346 and all was fine.
I don't have that car but I suggest having a look at the ai.ini and try and make some adjustments.Does anyone know a way to stop the AI in the RSS formula 2000 from enjoying off road rather than the gray stuff? It falls off the track at so many places at so many tracks. For example here at Road Atlanta.
View attachment 1282715
UPDATE MONTREAL 1982
v1.11
-fixed a banner bug reported by Breathe
![]()
Montreal 1982 v1.2 by Endor Team and Rainmaker
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
UPDATE JEREZ 1988
v2.2
-fixes made by ACTK: camera facing crowd, new flag textures, new skybox
![]()
Jerez 1988 v2.4 by SBB project
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
I spent about 3 hours to do the night lights for Detroit 88, puhh but it was worth it (for others it took 10 minutes).
View attachment 1283255
Noooooooooooo, I haven't finished encoding all your other updates yet....Detroit update will be released soon!
Now THAT is an excellent first post.Hello
I'm a new member. I have been reading the Assetto Corsa forum for quite a long time and find a lot of interesting information there (modding technique, mods). I myself create rally tracks for Assetto Corsa. My tracks are available on RaceDepartment and racingfr.
Here a link to get my Corsican rallye tracks for free :
https://www.racingfr.net/wbb/index.php?board/474-le-forum-de-jcrr/
Three tracks are available :
- Macinaggio (11,7 km)
![]()
- Le Lancone (6,5 km)
![]()
- Notre Dame de la Serra (three layout : 19 - 27,7 - 28,9 km)
![]()
Hi and welcome !Hello
I'm a new member. I have been reading the Assetto Corsa forum for quite a long time and find a lot of interesting information there (modding technique, mods). I myself create rally tracks for Assetto Corsa. My tracks are available on RaceDepartment and racingfr.
Here a link to get my Corsican rallye tracks for free
Thanks for pointing out the problem. It's unintentional on their part. They will try to fix it quickly. Otherwise for activation, they tell me:Hello
Thanks. I'll ask to the stafff what to do.....
I'd recommend this:Hello
Thanks. I'll ask to the stafff what to do.....
Not really. There's still the need to register to be able to download.Sorry.... I Try here :
Notre Dame de la Serra :
![]()
NOTRE-DAME de la SERRA - racingfr.net
28 km de route de rallye "mythique" en bord de mer dans la magnifique région de Balagne en Corse. Trois versions inclues.www.racingfr.net
Macinaggio :
![]()
Macinaggio - racingfr.net
Célèbre spéciale du rallye de la Giraglia dans le cap corse depuis 1970. Cette épreuve a appartenu au championnat de France pendant plusieurs années. 11,7 km.www.racingfr.net
Le Lancone :
![]()
LE LANCONE - racingfr.net
Courte spéciale (6,7 km) très appréciée des pilotes corses. Elle fit partie du rallye du Nebbiu, du rallye de Biguglia, de la Giraglia et aussi du Tour de Corse dans une version bien plus longue que celle-ci.www.racingfr.net
Is it ok?
Thanks so far. It's probably a issue with t-online. I also have issues with mails from sellfy too. Anyway I tried a different mail and then it worked.Thanks for pointing out the problem. It's unintentional on their part. They will try to fix it quickly. Otherwise for activation, they tell me:
"If not for the activation code, he must look in his spam"
Thanks. But there is a debate between organizers on the obligation or not to register to download. I'll keep you informed.Works!
Can't register in order to downloadHello
I'm a new member. I have been reading the Assetto Corsa forum for quite a long time and find a lot of interesting information there (modding technique, mods). I myself create rally tracks for Assetto Corsa. My tracks are available on RaceDepartment and racingfr.
Here a link to get my Corsican rallye tracks for free :
https://www.racingfr.net/wbb/index.php?board/474-le-forum-de-jcrr/
Three tracks are available :
- Macinaggio (11,7 km)
![]()
- Le Lancone (6,5 km)
![]()
- Notre Dame de la Serra (three layout : 19 - 27,7 - 28,9 km)
![]()