Its actually not a fix. It depends on the tracks, what you need to set there. The main thinking behind the landscape shader is, to expand the track geometry to the horizon line. But if the track has many variations in height, the landscape shader would be visible within the track. But there are also tracks, with a benefit from this option, like mugello. Mugello has flat mountain billboards, which are floating in the empty space around the track. Activating the option will give them a flat ground and so the sit on the landscape now:landscape_negative indeed fixes it!!
I missed this part when I first read your message...... Maybe it's time to look for a new game.
studded with nails?short length of bamboo
I was able to get the MNP by doing the same workaround (not adding in the skin folder, but in the main extension instead)...It does the same with the Kunos R34, no good MNP color![]()
No numbers on the car?hi guys, spent quite some time touching up skins for this Lotus 23B I found via a link an old you-tube video,
after having enjoyed it in AMS2 and wanting to try it in AC.
It's supposed to be from Sim Dream Development, but I can't find it available on their website/shop.
so I don't know if this is payware or free ...
Anyway, with the touched up skins I find it quite enjoyable, maybe someone else will also have some joy out of it as well.
You can download here
View attachment 1287891View attachment 1287892
View attachment 1287893View attachment 1287894
View attachment 1287895View attachment 1287896
View attachment 1287897View attachment 1287898
ACTV, ACTV Competizione and Substanding Extended are all greatDoes anyone have a good tip on which overlay to use?
I know have this F1 themed one, which is not bad, but I'm looking for an alternative.
Why do you use?View attachment 1288069
Fantastic. What is the FVA mod. Thanks.F1 2008 mod for Assetto Corsa - Updates
www.gtplanet.net
I have updated the F1 2008 mod to fix all visual bugs found.
Next in line is the FVA mod which should be released this September.
By the way is there any tips to make an AI run faster? What should i tweak in ai.ini?
Ferrari Virtual Academy iircFantastic. What is the FVA mod. Thanks.
Thanks, I'll take a look at them!ACTV, ACTV Competizione and Substanding Extended are all great
they were of such bad quality that I just quickly painted over them... I have no particular need for numbers on the carsNo numbers on the car?
I love the GT7 Hud / Elegant and clear.Does anyone have a good tip on which overlay to use?
I know have this F1 themed one, which is not bad, but I'm looking for an alternative.
Why do you use?View attachment 1288069
DaWallace, there's a problem with the front lights of the Brabham BT63 GT2 'cause the don't turn on visually but the light is present on the road. Will it be fixed with an update?studded with nails?
Yeah, me. I find it super fun to drive (for my limited skills, of course...), despite the low quality. Thanks!... Lotus 23B... maybe someone else will also have some joy...
On this circuit the AI cars stop in the pits on the first lap, with the same cars that does not happen on other circuits.UPDATE SYMMONS PLAINS 2013
v2.2
-added cams and edits by CrisT86
![]()
Symmons Plains 2013 v2.2 by Rainmaker
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
View attachment 1287882
hm... weird. my last version is working correct. will check this.DaWallace, there's a problem with the front lights of the Brabham BT63 GT2 'cause the don't turn on visually but the light is present on the road. Will it be fixed with an update?
I have tried these 3 mods:Which cars?
I love the GT7 Hud / Elegant and clear.
When i'm using f1, i add the speedometer.
ACC hud is great too but when you're using rss mod, all cars have the rss logo instead of the real manufacturer so it breaks the immersion
I did not buy the Mini. The Eclipse did work fine on Symmons Plains for me, the BMW generally had the pit issues also on other tracks. Here is the fix: https://www.mediafire.com/file/yn5d7dwtsarxibv/BMW_M2_Competition_2018_%28KingStriker%29_pit_after_lap_one_fix_by_Rainmaker.7z/fileI have tried these 3 mods:
![]()
'99 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX Release - Maid Cafe
Converted by Me; Physics edit by VR Driving; Model Origin - Need For Speed: Unbound, The Crew 2; Features: -Full AO; -Rim Blur; -Paint Shop; -Working Gauge Cluster; -Refractions combined with V-Rays; -Working Wipers; -Working Radio; -Openable Hood; Model is unencrypted, you can do whatever you...boosty.to
![]()
Assetto Corsa Mini Cooper S 2005
Mini Cooper S 2005 (Only Stock included)If you have problems with lights not casting correctly adjust the range in the main "ext_config" it seems to be a csp bug which i cannot replicate so its up to you to fix.(Lods are disabled by default, if you wish to use lods rename "lods-b.ini" to...tougeinsk.gumroad.com
ACC hud is great too but when you're using rss mod, all cars have the rss logo instead of the real manufacturer so it breaks the immersion
@FeGabriel, it's very simple to change the RSS icon for the real make icon by copying the badge.png form another car over to the RSS car's ui folder. Then that icon will show up in the ACTV or ACC hud.
I did not buy the Mini. The Eclipse did work fine on Symmons Plains for me, the BMW generally had the pit issues also on other tracks. Here is the fix: https://www.mediafire.com/file/yn5d7dwtsarxibv/BMW_M2_Competition_2018_%28KingStriker%29_pit_after_lap_one_fix_by_Rainmaker.7z/file
BTW UFOs at Vaca Valley!👀
Yes, can you send me the fix via pm?DaWallace, I noticed your AI for BMW Z4 M Coupe GT3 isn't performing to the fullest extent, if you want, I can give the fix to you