this model from forza motorsport 2023? Do you already know a way to import models from forza motorsport 2023? 3DSimEd has not been updated since April 2022... I usually used it to import from Forza 7.Released : Ginetta G60-LT-P1 (2018)
Author:
3D Model: Turn 10
3D modelling: F302 (Rims)
Skins: Turn 10
hope u enjoy the Carps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.1.80-preview115PP filer GT Sport 1.4 have fun! To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simplydrag'n'drop archive to Content Manager. Download:
![]()
f302_g60_ltp1
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
Thanks for this.Released : Ginetta G60-LT-P1 (2018)
Author:
3D Model: Turn 10
3D modelling: F302 (Rims)
Skins: Turn 10
hope u enjoy the Carps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.1.80-preview115PP filer GT Sport 1.4 have fun! To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simplydrag'n'drop archive to Content Manager. Download:
View attachment 1298640![]()
f302_g60_ltp1
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
As far as I know, no.there is no f1 1977 mod?
ill check this thanksThanks for this.
You asked for bug reports, so here's a couple of things I spotted:
- digits are floating off the face of the steering wheel motec by about 10mm, which really jumps out in VR. Changing their z-coordinates from -0.012 to -0.001 places them closer to the face.
- the decimal point needs supressing on the gear readout, which currently says '1.0', '2.0' etc instead of just '1', '2' etc.
- wing mirror reflections are flipped.
What I think is one of the most beautiful track cars ever made, finally getting the care and attention it deserves. Thanks very much @DaWallace.View attachment 1298421
Ultima GTR v0.5b
Here is the first release of my version of the Ultima GTR.
Have fun with it 🙂
Edit: changed to sequential gear box in the data. thx to @Fanapryde
Download: https://mega.nz/file/cNokyYZb#XVIpErg75KsMVVphDRRNX54ppFZ6JTDIt2CBksVH5ho


No, I didn't add anything to the track. I only did the mod to correct a few technical issues that the original track creator didn't seem interested in fixing when I mentioned them to him. If the original is missing the grandstands, then this one is missing them as well. If I knew where to put them, I could probably add them easy enough though.



Disable thisHey guys, first time posting here with a strange issue. I recently got the newest version of CSP, 442, and wanted to try some NeckFX presets that came out last week. Upon updating, and selecting the NeckFX Preset, my right stick was unbound from my look around axis, and now no longer registers when trying to set it to anything else. I have tried going back to version 428 and 1.79, and have even tried to use the Controller Tweaks app, and while it lets me swap the steering to the right stick, and works just fine, I cant use it to look around now and NeckFX no longer works at all. Has anybody had this happen?
welcome aboard.Hey guys, first time posting here with a strange issue. I recently got the newest version of CSP, 442, and wanted to try some NeckFX presets that came out last week. Upon updating, and selecting the NeckFX Preset, my right stick was unbound from my look around axis, and now no longer registers when trying to set it to anything else. I have tried going back to version 428 and 1.79, and have even tried to use the Controller Tweaks app, and while it lets me swap the steering to the right stick, and works just fine, I cant use it to look around now and NeckFX no longer works at all. Has anybody had this happen?
I tried it, and it didn't work sadly. It works in third person just fine, its only in first person and NeckFX where it doesn't work. Even with FX entirely off, it still doesn't do anythingDisable this
View attachment 1298934
Thank you very much for this rare track @shi
However i would like to ask, if you could take a look at the AI some time. I driven some DTM races @95-96 strenght and beaten the AI easily by 3sec. in quali
I think the most time the AI is loosing here (pic) They are much too carefull there.
EDIT: Talking about the 1993 layout, driven only that for now.
I have created ai_hints.ini to prevent AI from crashing in races.Try removing the aihints.ini. Worked for me for the (excellent) Road One International.
Makes the AI less dynamic and racey, but improved their pace by ~3 seconds.
I enjoy shi's tracks, but I do think the AI is a weak spot with his stuff. An issue not exclusive to him, of course.
There's any new about these Alpine A210??One more adapted car, Alpine-Renault A210 ( 1967 )...for now
After make the final adjustments in the "DATA" folder and adjust problems in the textures/shadows ( I hope our companion "MrHunt" can solve it later )...
in the preliminary tests ( already done to track).
The Alpine A210 (still have to finalize the skin packs) and test again with other cars.I'm testing cars from the 70s. Many I've already shared with you, like Alfa, Ligier, Matra (first version), Mirage... but many have small drivability problems in addition to other small details. I hope to finish the tests with the Le Mans races (70s) as soon as possible, so that I can pass the tests once. otherwise (I always have to update it to fix it).There's any new about these Alpine A210??
wake me up when tomorrow comesEarly Access for the 2016 Ferrari 488 GTE Pack !
Free release the 31 october 2023 !
If you're sub on my patreon you can download the car today !
Another new Ferrari 488 GTE pack (I know haha), but this car is the first version of the 488 GTE ! The 2016 one, also in this pack you have all skins from 2016 to 2019 (WEC, Le Mans and ELMS) and two spec for this car (Endurance and Sprint version) !
Have fun on the track !View attachment 1298829
Hi guys, odd request but could anyone share with me the arialHD2 font, it's for the ier 911 America, I deleted mine by accident!
Thanks in advance if anyone takes the time to help out!
Scratch that, just realised it on race department! All good again, mods can delete this post if they like!
I have created ai_hints.ini to prevent AI from crashing in races.
If you are concerned about lap times, delete it.
BTW, Naruto Skyline's InnerLoop AI crashes halfway.
If you are good at creating AI, could you please create one?
Nsuka for AC converted from Nsuka0.93A (rFactor2)
Nsuka is a virtual circuit about the 'Naruto Skyline' in Naruto city,Tokushima,Japan. Its reading is "enu suka". You should drive the left traffic lane except overtaking, to obey a japanese traffic law. -CSP Recommended -3 layouts (InnerLoop...www.racedepartment.com
Correct!Is that the straight going down the hill where the construction dirt is now?
On another note, a question about Monza that i've always wondered about but kept forgetting to ask. In real life, is the timing line really that far back from the s\f line and if so, why does Monza do that for races?
Sorry for repost about it. I can´t be able to fix the problem in this car. I replaced body shadow, modify numbers in ambient shadows manually, and whit the CM shadow app, but the problem still appears in game. How did you fixed it?Problem solved, thank you!
![]()
Same here.I just noticed the new RSS Huracan Evo2 has a strange problem with the front wheels. The pivot point is at the front of the wheel instead of the hub. So the back end of the wheel swings way out of the body... Hopefully this isn't only on my system. Anyone else see that?
View attachment 1298948
EDIT: Only in the cm showroom. All good on track. (Not unlike the URD 992, where wheels don't steer at all in the showroom. Must be a thing.)
Hi @Masscot, thx for your review and hints. There are some more gaps i need to close and will fix them in the next updates.What I think is one of the most beautiful track cars ever made, finally getting the care and attention it deserves. Thanks very much @DaWallace.
A few observations for the next build:
Thanks again.
- steer lock in driver3d.ini should be 360 to synch the hands to the rim and stop them sliding.
- the metal plate in the cockpit looks a little shiny and wet, a brushed aluminium finish might look better?
- suggested sequential shifting animation attached (remove the .txt extension) which is a better fit IMO, but the animation of the stick would need reversing to a 'pull' action. See what you think. It actually looks OK in peripheral vision as-is, but I know you won't be happy.
- a gap above the roll cage should be hidden by the external sun strip, but at the moment can be seen through (see attached pics).
- real light lenses act like mirrors and look a little odd out on the track. Too reflective?
- the wiper breaks when moving, it should be articulated on the twin arms to adjust the blade angle during the stroke.
View attachment 1298880 View attachment 1298881
View attachment 1298879