- 2,431

- Sherbrooke, Québec, Tabarnak!
As I said, 6k+ cars with ALL the same preview, not a possibility to Steam check the file just for ONE small annoyance (track still drive great, but still have some visual problem with it)I've done this several times with original cars and tracks (Nordschliefe to name one) and I've never had any problems, steam only checks original content, anything that is modification should be coupled anyway without deleting or modifying anything. Obviously, you'll need to reinstall the mods associated with (Imola) that you reinstalled with this method.
That would require me to have additional storage which I dont.Rename "assettocorsa" folder to something like "assettocorsa_old".
Rename "Imola" folder to something like "Imola_old".
Install AC from Steam and copy the files from imola folder to "assettocorsa_old".
Now delete "assettocorsa" folder
Rename "assettocorsa_old" folder to "assettocorsa"
You should have everything back with the original "Imola" track (and the corrupted one in "Imola_old" folder which you can delete or leave and copy files you are sure to work fine)
And getting Imola only, its a simple drop in the right folder, overright when prompted and done!





