Yeah that's the version I purchased, that livery was exactly what i'm looking for do you have a link for it?If you want to keep the superior RSS version there's always this quick carbon livery I did. (I just zeroed the alpha lol)
nope but I can send you the skin folder. Gimme a mo to zip it up for yaYeah that's the version I purchased, that livery was exactly what i'm looking for do you have a link for it?![]()








Not that I know of, which is why I use the FSR version which has working wipers...Has anyone got (or created) a CSP wiper config for the Ginetta G40 Junior by Unknown / Meister Eman (NOT the Shaun Clarke version)?
View attachment 1335216
Somehow it ended up on this Easy French Assetto mods-website... I have nothing to do with it.Release the Beast!
This no font display ? Looks like you are just missing the fonts...Can someone please fix the no font in display for the radical sr3 xxr v1.4 ,i have the car zip included
View attachment 1335196
Hey, similarly, I’ve been doing ASR 91 champ and using this app, and it works well. I haven’t seen a problem with the pit lane side but I’m not sure which side the pits has been for races I’ve run, I’ll investigate, the other thing you need to watch is tire compound, the Benetton has different tire set to the rest of the cars so it came out on wets, just need to make sure if you select say compound 3, its the same for each car. And yes, if you are doing different races, you’ll need to set before every race so tire compound is right, and tire change time is similar to your own pit stop time, as well as pit lane side (I’ll investigate this and do some testing)Has anyone tried this pit lane app (which basically forces ai to pit once during the race)?
![]()
Nuzzis_Pit_App_v1.6
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
It's pretty straightforward to use (according to instructions). However there is one thing I don't understand.
This is from the lua script
Code:-- GLOBAL VARS -- VALUES USER CAN SET START local isAppEnabled = true -- When false, disables the app. (Can also be done in Content Manager -> Content -> Miscellaneous -> Lua Apps) local AiStartTyreCompoundIndex = 2 -- Tyre compound index AI start on. (0 is the softest) local aiUniqueStrategies = true -- When false, all ai pit on same lap. When true, AI randomly pit on: pitLap, one sooner, or one later. (Much more realistic.) local pitLap = 10 -- Lap AI pit on. (Don't set lower than 2. Don't set higher than final lap - 2. E.G - No higher than 8 for a 10 lap race.) local NewTyreCompoundIndex = 1 -- Tyre compound index the AI will pit onto. local expectedTyreChangeTime = 2.4 -- Expected time for AI car to be stationary in pit-box while crew puts on new tyres. local pitBoxToTheRight = true -- Set true when pitboxes are on right side of pitlane. Set false when pit boxes are to the left of the pitlane. (Used so AI know wich way to turn.) local additionaltimeToFixFrontWing = 3 -- Extra time taken to fix front wing of AI cars ontop of standard tyre change. local additionaltimeToFixRearWing = 3 -- Extra time taken to fix rear wing of AI cars ontop of standard tyre change. -- VALUES USER CAN SET END
That part
Code:"pitBoxToTheRight = true -- Set true when pitboxes are on right side of pitlane. Set false when pit boxes are to the left of the pitlane. (Used so AI know wich way to turn.)"
So basically it means that you have to set this value up individually for each race and it doesn't work in the season mode unless you manully make the switch before each race.
Let's say 1988 Detroit pit boxes are on the left and Monaco pit boxes are on the right. You have to remember to adjust this setting before you start your race, right?
I have only driven 10-15 lap races for two years but would like to make the races longer... and I guess there's no way to force ai to pit without this kind of tool?
The Mercedes star is part of an extension for the car made by Chemflummi. It's included in several skin packs for the car.Hi guys! Where can I find the real 3d front Mercedes star in the front grill os the RSS GT-M mercer v8?
Thank you!
View attachment 1335322
Yes, unfortunately.
[FUEL]
CONSUMPTION=0.001 ; fuel consumption. In one second the consumption is (rpm*gas*CONSUMPTION)/1000 litres
FUEL=30 ; default starting fuel in litres
MAX_FUEL=195 ; max fuel in litres
There is a paid version available, although it is pretty terrible so I wouldn't recommend purchasing it. A 712m was teased a little while ago on a certain modder's blogpost, but sadly hasn't been seen since and may never surface.does anybody know if there's a Ferrari 712 can am?
I think it makes more sense for the season mode to open the data and tweak the cars' fuel consumption then.
When you go to car.ini in the \data folder it has these values.
Code:[FUEL] CONSUMPTION=0.001 ; fuel consumption. In one second the consumption is (rpm*gas*CONSUMPTION)/1000 litres FUEL=30 ; default starting fuel in litres MAX_FUEL=195 ; max fuel in litres
Wouldn't it be much easier to edit this data and set max fuel to say, 35 liters so the ai would have to pit if it has to finish the 20 lap race, huh?
Of course you'd have to edit it for all ai cars separately. If you want some variation when the ai cars pit, simply use a different max fuel capacity for different cars so the ai cars won't all pit in the same lap. Like McLaren max. capacity 32 liters, Ferrari 36l, etc.
No idea if this works at all... just thinking loud... but I'm going to try this tomorrow. I'm sure someone here knows.![]()
Thank you, but I installed the skins with the extensions but it doesn't work. What could be missing? Do I have any configuration to do?The Mercedes star is part of an extension for the car made by Chemflummi. It's included in several skin packs for the car.
For example:
Haupt Racing Team AMGs 2021-2023
This pack contains a selection of cars run by Haupt Racing Team across 2021, 2022 and 2023 for the Race Sim Studios Mercer V8 (Mercedes-AMG GT3 EVO). At the moment, the pack includes: - 2021 DTM 4 BWT car driven by Maxi Götz - 2021 DTM 5 Bilstein...www.racedepartment.com
You have to add a line to the ext_config.ini of each skin folder. And you can see the Mercedes star only ingame, not in in the showroom as it's a CSP extension.Thank you, but I installed the skins with the extensions but it doesn't work. What could be missing? Do I have any configuration to do?
Are you re-packing the data folder after making changes?Is there a way to edit a cars stats using Content Manager? I am creating a GT1/Super GT field based off the Gr.2 class from GT7 as a base and the Elise GT1 in particular is way too fast to be included even with BOP enabled, maybe it's the particular car installed but the stats seem like it should be slower than it is as it's beating everything from CLK GTRs, F1 GTRs, the official Kunos GT1-98 <Which is far too slow in my opinion unless the GT1 addon cars are just buffed> and even surpassing a few LMP cars. The car IRL was fairly slow when compared to the rest of the 1997 GT1 grid minus the lone short-tail F1 GTR so the added one should be much slower as despite what the stats say I would guess it has closer to 700 if not around 750hp and is giving my GTR a pretty hard time. The only GT1 car faster than it is the CLK-LM which for the most part is accurately spec'd though abit OP but the real car was really that good so who knows.
I've tried giving it BOP with 50 for HP and 200 for weight with no apparent effect unless I am doing the settings wrong or too low.
Got It, Thank YouYou have to add a line to the ext_config.ini of each skin folder. And you can see the Mercedes star only ingame, not in in the showroom as it's a CSP extension.
[INCLUDE: cf/RSS_Mercer/Mercer_Logo.ini]
Just wanted to post about this briefly.Has anyone tried this pit lane app (which basically forces ai to pit once during the race)?
![]()
Nuzzis_Pit_App_v1.6
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
It's pretty straightforward to use (according to instructions). However there is one thing I don't understand.
This is from the lua script
Code:-- GLOBAL VARS -- VALUES USER CAN SET START local isAppEnabled = true -- When false, disables the app. (Can also be done in Content Manager -> Content -> Miscellaneous -> Lua Apps) local AiStartTyreCompoundIndex = 2 -- Tyre compound index AI start on. (0 is the softest) local aiUniqueStrategies = true -- When false, all ai pit on same lap. When true, AI randomly pit on: pitLap, one sooner, or one later. (Much more realistic.) local pitLap = 10 -- Lap AI pit on. (Don't set lower than 2. Don't set higher than final lap - 2. E.G - No higher than 8 for a 10 lap race.) local NewTyreCompoundIndex = 1 -- Tyre compound index the AI will pit onto. local expectedTyreChangeTime = 2.4 -- Expected time for AI car to be stationary in pit-box while crew puts on new tyres. local pitBoxToTheRight = true -- Set true when pitboxes are on right side of pitlane. Set false when pit boxes are to the left of the pitlane. (Used so AI know wich way to turn.) local additionaltimeToFixFrontWing = 3 -- Extra time taken to fix front wing of AI cars ontop of standard tyre change. local additionaltimeToFixRearWing = 3 -- Extra time taken to fix rear wing of AI cars ontop of standard tyre change. -- VALUES USER CAN SET END
That part
Code:"pitBoxToTheRight = true -- Set true when pitboxes are on right side of pitlane. Set false when pit boxes are to the left of the pitlane. (Used so AI know wich way to turn.)"
So basically it means that you have to set this value up individually for each race and it doesn't work in the season mode unless you manully make the switch before each race.
Let's say 1988 Detroit pit boxes are on the left and Monaco pit boxes are on the right. You have to remember to adjust this setting before you start your race, right?
I have only driven 10-15 lap races for two years but would like to make the races longer... and I guess there's no way to force ai to pit without this kind of tool?
oke can you tell me where i can get those fonts for that car.
Just went over the links and added the version numbers, and added some new links as wellCheers, saw your recent Seat Leon and Clio Cup updates. Glad you're moving things to RD and Patreon.
For the Reboot Team page you've linked here, please consider adding a version number for all tracks, rather than just California Highway and a few others. It'd be nice to just click the link and quickly check that everything is up to date. Lord knows that the CM Update feature is finicky and imprecise, and I've been caught out a few times.
Thanks.
As someone else mentioned check the fuel consumption and usage first. Run the replay and see what starting fuel is, which will tell if this is the case.anyone else can't play this track ?
I can run most tracks fine keeping a steady 72 fps in VR
but this one seems to be eating headroom for breakfast.
Workaround:
rename these files : tree_accroad0.kn5 and tree_accroad1.kn5 (eg add .off to the filename)
or move them to another folder
(performance is kinda ok-ish then)
PS: anyone knows what setting I need to change to prevent all AI's from pitting after 1 lap? (this wasn't the case before and now many track/car combo's ) must be some change in CSP ?
Thanks, I have a few notes.Just went over the links and added the version numbers, and added some new links as well![]()
Yeah, that would get the job done (I used to do it this way) but would ultimately be more work. There’s a bunch of ways to manipulate the AI into pit stops and no perfect solutions at the moment that I’m aware of.
Seriously ? I've done 27277 km in this car (and over 25000in the older version)...Thanks, I have a few notes.../...
P.S. - never seen the BAC Mono before! Possibly a Forza/Horizon rip - one of my Horizon favorites. I may give it a go this week.
as I run saved quickdrive presets that ran fine before (without ai pitting after 1 lap) , I don't think it's starting fuel... but thanks for the tip , I will check on this later this evening...As someone else mentioned check the fuel consumption and usage first. Run the replay and see what starting fuel is, which will tell if this is the case.
But, I have noticed some strange and inconsistent AI behaviour with pitting since I moved over to Pure but could also be a bug in the latest CSP preview. I confirmed this by running 30 cars in one race, all started with the same fuel, yet about 10 cars pitted after lap one but not for fuel and it seemed not for anything as weather was fine. Then some fitted on lap 4 out of 5 and still had 20L in the tank after starting with 52L.
Well, for me the star is not visible in previews, not in showroom and not in game eitherThe Mercedes star is part of an extension for the car made by Chemflummi. It's included in several skin packs for the car.
For example:
Haupt Racing Team AMGs 2021-2023
This pack contains a selection of cars run by Haupt Racing Team across 2021, 2022 and 2023 for the Race Sim Studios Mercer V8 (Mercedes-AMG GT3 EVO). At the moment, the pack includes: - 2021 DTM 4 BWT car driven by Maxi Götz - 2021 DTM 5 Bilstein...www.racedepartment.com
Yes, there is.does anybody know if there's a Ferrari 712 can am?
Yes, there is.
View attachment 1335459
Porsche 918 Spyder (without roof).
View attachment 1335460
1- Porsche 918 Spyder Roadster
2- Porsche 918 Spyder Roadster