- 765

- Finland
Still tweaking my 1982 F1 season. More here.
www.gtplanet.net
Since I have plenty of DNF's (ai engine failures) now the cars retire in the middle of the track sometimes and that creates a problem.
I have some good progress with tweaking the ai failures and the qualifying times between Cosworths and Turbos are very realistic.
Is there anything on the Content Manager that when cars retire they immediately disappear from the track and go to the pit?. Now it seems to take about one lap before the DNF'd car disappears from the track.
Thanks.
Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion
Interesting. I turned the options off in the new ai behaviour for "rain awareness" and "extra options for ai splines" and slowly added them back one by one and now it works with all of them on :confused: Going to give it some more testing.
Since I have plenty of DNF's (ai engine failures) now the cars retire in the middle of the track sometimes and that creates a problem.
I have some good progress with tweaking the ai failures and the qualifying times between Cosworths and Turbos are very realistic.
Is there anything on the Content Manager that when cars retire they immediately disappear from the track and go to the pit?. Now it seems to take about one lap before the DNF'd car disappears from the track.
Thanks.
Last edited: