- 468

- United States
Unfortunately, these new Nuzzi apps all require CSP 0.2.1 or later, and I believe use the "New AI Behavior" extension. So that's a no go for me.For me, disabling the New Ai Behavior fixed the start problem. I’m on Csp 0.2.0.
Unfortunately, these new Nuzzi apps all require CSP 0.2.1 or later, and I believe use the "New AI Behavior" extension. So that's a no go for me.For me, disabling the New Ai Behavior fixed the start problem. I’m on Csp 0.2.0.
Hi. Any news on the release? Thank youwhat about this one?? still WiP by Verdes Garage and Koldo83
View attachment 1332318
View attachment 1332321
im workingNice one! And any news Chevy GTP?
Upd.: seems that tyres .lut missing. Maybe it should be fixed.
No Tom's Sim Side? He's done some nice hillclimbs - http://www.toms-sim-side.de/AC Rally Central: New website dedicated to Assetto Corsa rallying, successor to the AC Rally Wiki on RD. Aside from all information on setting up the game and finding cars, it's now possible to search and filter tracks: all tracks from the original wiki are included and many new ones are being added.
A section on track building is in the works, for now it contains a lot of information on obtaining & handling lidar data, including a new way to process huge point clouds for track building.
View attachment 1337720
can u tell us also the current status of the w209 clk dtm?im working
I think I sent you this before, but here's a closer shifting animation.Lotus Elise GT1´97 Update
new physics by peugeot905
and more.
delete the old car
![]()
f302_lotus_elise_gt1
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
View attachment 1337746
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MESHES = lgt_002
CULL_MODE=DOUBLESIDED

if you have 3dSimEd I can tell you the solution.will u keep us updated if u found a solution?
AC Rally Central: New website dedicated to Assetto Corsa rallying, successor to the AC Rally Wiki on RD. Aside from all information on setting up the game and finding cars, it's now possible to search and filter tracks: all tracks from the original wiki are included and many new ones are being added.
A section on track building is in the works, for now it contains a lot of information on obtaining & handling lidar data, including a new way to process huge point clouds for track building.
View attachment 1337720
Have fixed the list now based off the following info:LIST
I blame my fingers haha.Just a little thing, that chicane is called Kleine chicane (Flemish for little chicane)![]()
Yes, that's the version that we don't have on AC (and I would have hated it too as a driver).Detroit 1982 really had that strange hairpin which was only used in the 1982 GP. Drivers hated it so much that it got removed.
A decent 80's Brands Hatch and Zandvoort would be amazing to have in Rainmaker track quality.
This Long Beach 80's is pretty decent. I don't know which year it really is but as much as I have watched the 80's Long Beach F1 races it's not much off anyway. Not the prettiest but AI is decent.
![]()
beach1988
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
Ahh, for some reason I had that down as the 1967 version, but you're absolutely right.for all I know there is a 1927-1966 nurburgring version (I have it) it´s from William Riker
Zolder looks fantastic haven't tried the other 2 tracks yet...Updates for Reboot Team tracks:
Autodrom Most v.1.2
Changelog:
Circuit Zolder v.1.2
- added new no-chicane layout
- added new skidmarks to some heavy braking zones
- improved penalties and cut detection for vanilla penalty system
- fixed white lines not properly overlapping with skidmarks and shadows
- added LUA scripted digital display to the start
- removed damping from green surfaces
Changelog:
Please do clean install to get rid of old layouts!
- removed Multiplayer layout (obsolete with latest CSP versions)
- fixed white lines not properly overlapping with skidmarks and shadows
- improved penalties and cut detection for vanilla penalty system
Misano World Circuit 1.1
Changelog:
- reworked physical walls to improve performance
- improved penalties and cut detection for vanilla penalty system
- fixed white lines not properly overlapping with skidmarks and shadows
Very similar to Klein which is small in Afrikaans. I know this because we had to learn Afrikaans in school.Just a little thing, that chicane is called Kleine chicane (Flemish for little chicane)![]()
Zolder looks fantastic haven't tried the other 2 tracks yet...
1927 version are you sure on that? Because that would be awesome addition for my Interbellum car & circuits collection.for all I know there is a 1927-1966 nurburgring version (I have it) it´s from William Riker
It's not 'exactly' the 1927 version. It's essentially the 1966 version, the final version of that layout before the chicane before the pits was added. What else changed between 1927-1966, I have no idea1927 version are you sure on that? Because that would be awesome addition for my Interbellum car & circuits collection.
Have fixed the list now based off the following info:
I blame my fingers haha.
Yes, that's the version that we don't have on AC (and I would have hated it too as a driver).
I did forget that someone has tried to make an 80's Brands Hatch (so probably should include that). It's not perfect, but it is there.
As for the Long Beach layout - Says 1988, but from the map file it looks to also be the 1975-1981 layout we already have.
1988 used a layout that is essentially a hybrid between the modern day one, and the 1983 layout.
Ahh, for some reason I had that down as the 1967 version, but you're absolutely right.
EDIT: And, I'm also going to say that there is a Zolder 1975-1982 layout.... (It is on Breathe's list)
Essentially it's a Faux version of the modern day Reboot Team edition by weikangcai, with the first corner complex in it's old form, the Kleine chicane in it's older form (I spelt it right this time!), and the removal of the Villeneuve chicane, and the original version of the Jacky Ickxbocht.
So I'm going to consider that we are only missing the initial form of Zolder that Formula 1 used (which is essentially this, but with the addition of the Kleine chicane)
Full season skins is available here by Marco_17Hi i have 2 questions about the RSS 2010 mod i didn´t got it yes.
1. Are there already full season skins to find? There are some on RD but many still missing.
2. Is the car as easy (too easy) to drive like the RSS 2023 one or more like RSS 2000 ?
Thanks
Yes that Brand's Hatch looks better in a vintage season, but isn't historically accurate. The layout itself on that version is the same as the Kunos/current version (2003 onwards)That Rainmaker's Zolder is a masterpiece. That guy really, really makes the best vintage tracks. Dijon-Prenois is another masterful work. And whoever made the 1988 tracks is a genius. They're transformed from rFactor2 I believe but the quality is just flawless. They're all great in every possible way and are the main factor the vintage F1 seasons are so good as they are. Only Hungaroring has slow ai, the rest are superb. Not a huge fan of Detroit street circuit as a track but man it's so well done. Very rarely ai even crashes there and it's competitive. It must be tough to make the street circuit ai's,
I have never seen a 80's Brands Hatch version. I have a 90's version that I have used in my vintage F1 seasons. If the 80's Brands is not a pay track and has decent ai, I'd be appreciated if someone shared. Here's the 90's version that I found. Not sure how accurate it is but at least it looks better in my vintage F1 seasosn than the Kunos vanilla version. The ai is probably Kunos.
![]()
actk_brands_hatch_90s
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
... Paid 25 euros for the track...
Yep, that's the reason I haven't included it on here hahaha
Indeed as I'm not so keen on the more circuit racing style I had forgotten about Tom's. But the tracks are clearly made with lots of love and care, we'll check againNo Tom's Sim Side? He's done some nice hillclimbs - http://www.toms-sim-side.de/
Did you faced any issue with the AI? I tried to race on Imola, and most of the drivers end fliying arround the track, crashing and stuck on the gravel. Feels like they are not heavy enough and do chicanes on two wheels hahhaaha.Full season skins is available here by Marco_17
![]()
It's not that fast compared to other free 2010 mods in terms of top speed but it does have an F-duct animation
which can increase your top speed by 3-5km.
Overall its one of my current favorites to drive but cant say whether its easy or hard. Different from the RSS 2023
in my opinion I would say harder to drive than that car. Have not driven the RSS 2000 in awhile but it probably similar to that.
No issues so far on the tracks I tested. Did not try at Imola sometimes adjusting Ai strength works when that happens. Mines are 80% strength and 60% aggression.Did you faced any issue with the AI? I tried to race on Imola, and most of the drivers end fliying arround the track, crashing and stuck on the gravel. Feels like they are not heavy enough and do chicanes on two wheels hahhaaha.
PS if anyone is interested to help reviewing & adding hillclimbs to the database let me know! If this section grows the search & filtering widget can be added like on the rally tracksIndeed as I'm not so keen on the more circuit racing style I had forgotten about Tom's. But the tracks are clearly made with lots of love and care, we'll check again
Well, I know a lot of people who live in Most and would be able to provide me some reference photos but I am quite busy now, I am doing 2 TCR cars currently, then I plan to finish the AccAkut's Oschersleben (he gave me permission to finish it) and then I would like to update Clio visuals for Phase 2 so if I will ever touch Most, it wont be anytime soonHi Fuzo, will you continue your work on Most, since the track is under some major re-build during the next months? New pitlane building, new run-off´s etc.?
Wow that´s nice to hear you finish his Oschersleben! I sent him some reference pictures some while ago and wondered about it´s progress recently. Did he gave up due to lack of time?Well, I know a lot of people who live in Most and would be able to provide me some reference photos but I am quite busy now, I am doing 2 TCR cars currently, then I plan to finish the AccAkut's Oschersleben (he gave me permission to finish it) and then I would like to update Clio visuals for Phase 2 so if I will ever touch Most, it wont be anytime soon![]()
He started modding MS Flight Simulator, or returned to it, not sure...Wow that´s nice to hear you finish his Oschersleben! I sent him some reference pictures some while ago and wondered about it´s progress recently. Did he gave up due to lack of time?