Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,762 comments
  • 51,940,283 views
:drool:

1710681701688.png



https://www.racedepartment.com/news....1875/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
 
Found hidden at Legion site, its from a unknown creator, Tripoli upgraded version https://www.mediafire.com/file/rt3w35idaibb12e/1937tripoli.rar/file

And Monza 1930 at RD https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/monza-1930s.270055/#post-3756408
What a great share that Tripoli is. Thank you!
THERE IS A BIPLANE DOING AEROBATICS above the circuit as you drive!!
Seriously though, great update. Light coating of sand on the track, lowers grip and blows up behind the car. All the little details.

I believe the original was a Sergio Loro work for GPL, which he (?) converted for RF2, and then @TheRealCeeBee (who no longer seems to be here?) did a bunch of work on it, and shared it here:
 
Last edited:
This is a very special pack with 3 presets for you to mix between your laps (press F10 to do it)



Don't forget to use this version of camtool (by ktulu77) for many improvements in performance, quality of life features (as the F10) and bug fixes:

I hope you enjoy!
 
Last edited:
Yep, that's the reason I haven't included it on here hahaha
it can be found if you look hard enough using the ol google

I also purchased this PHX and Dallas 1984, and the modder does not reply to emails anymore, but is active on his discord and IG, hmmmm
 
2023 NASCAR G56 Camaro released on my patreon:
This is based on a paid mod: if you're the author of the mod and want it removed i'll do it without any problem after you send proof of owning the mod.

Credits: Original mod by Rogue Design and ACNM
ACTK:
Fix tyres.ini
Add COCKPIT_HR in 3d model
Add LODs
Add data to data.acd

AssettoNASCAR (me):
-Car UI
-Skins UI
-Materials
-AO maps
-Textures fixed
-Removed unnecessary files
-Inertia box
-Fixed fuel capacity
-Power curve
-Accurate engine data
-New suspension geometry
-New aero properties
-Gear Ratios
-Cameras
-New starting animation
-Fixed side window transparecy
-Templates

Free mod link: https://www.patreon.com/ScientistExtension98Mods
 

Attachments

  • __custom_showroom_1710693453.png
    __custom_showroom_1710693453.png
    174.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
in CM Content this filter should do the trick :
tag:"#Formula 4"


hi Teddy,

Most obscure Cup mod is of course this one! ;)
View attachment 1337527

another I like very much and can be called obscure is the GAZ 24-10 Volga SMP Historic Cup by SMP Racing (link)
View attachment 1337517

all the best with your mom!

EDIT: O dear, now I've fallen into a rabbit hole by stumbling onto this site ...

it seems to have quite some mods which I don't have yet , so thanks Teddy! (I'll need to buy yet a bigger SSD soon :banghead: )
They also seem to have a good car search and they even have a class "chill" , which brings you to this sofa mod:
View attachment 1337528 :lol:
but you can also search for cool cup mods , and the mods download and install directly into CM with only 2 mouse clicks
(which is a bit faster then first having to click 5 times, then get an archive, then having to drag that file into CM...)

EDIT : hmmm , now I've installed this sofa , and it says in the UI that it's by GUERILLA Mods and
"DO NOT SHARE WITHOUT PERMISSION!"
So this site is not so kosher it seems...

EDIT2 : or is it, some mods show link to pay sites , and they mention this :

View attachment 1337530
Unfortunately just using "#Formula 4" brings up everything that has "Formula" and "4". So I have #Formula 1 '84 showing up for example
 
2023 NASCAR G56 Camaro released on my patreon:
This is based on a paid mod: if you're the author of the mod and want it removed i'll do it without any problem after you send proof of owning the mod.

Credits: Original mod by Rogue Design and ACNM
ACTK:
Fix tyres.ini
Add COCKPIT_HR in 3d model
Add LODs
Add data to data.acd

AssettoNASCAR (me):
-Car UI
-Skins UI
-Materials
-AO maps
-Textures fixed
-Removed unnecessary files
-Inertia box
-Fixed fuel capacity
-Power curve
-Accurate engine data
-New suspension geometry
-New aero properties
-Gear Ratios
-Cameras
-New starting animation
-Fixed side window transparecy
-Templates

Free mod link: https://www.patreon.com/ScientistExtension98Mods
Btw, you could use FSR's G56, far better and detailed model. :)
 
Last edited:
Does anybody know what happened to the 'use extended physics' option on the 'Drive' menu of Content Manager? It doesn't appear for me any more.
Screenshot 2024-03-17 180045.png

It's a bit frustrating because it seems like I can't get a bunch of older mods to work if I use a car that uses extended physics - most likely because it's applying that to the entire grid.

Test this for yourself: choose a car with extended physics baked in and then put the BMW 2002 from Bazza's TC Legends on the grid and see what happens.

Any ideas?
 
Last edited:
Does anybody know what happened to the 'use extended physics' option on the 'Drive' menu of Content Manager? It doesn't appear for me any more.
View attachment 1338049
It's a bit frustrating because it seems like I can't get a bunch of older mods to work if I use a car that uses extended physics - most likely because it's applying that to the entire grid.

Test this for yourself: choose a car with extended physics baked in and then put the BMW 2002 from Bazza's TC Legends on the grid and see what happens.

Any ideas?
To see the "use extended physics" option on the 'Drive' menu of Content Manager, you have to go to "Settings/Content Manager/Drive" and activate "Allow to use car's patch data to activate extended physics" under "Quick Drive advanced tweaks".
But I don't know what the option "use extended physics" adds to cars without baked in extended physics. For cars with baked in extended physics, you don't need this option and you can't deactivate the extended physics with this option for those cars.
 
Yes. Thanks. That 1976-1987 is the one I'm looking for. Never seen that one.

By the way here is a fixed ai for the Phoenix street circuit pay track (used in 89-91). Paid 25 euros for the track and the ai was totally screwed. Fortunately I have good friends in the community who fixed it.

Don't they also come with DLC at this price? 1€ per additional slot? :D
 
To see the "use extended physics" option on the 'Drive' menu of Content Manager, you have to go to "Settings/Content Manager/Drive" and activate "Allow to use car's patch data to activate extended physics" under "Quick Drive advanced tweaks".
But I don't know what the option "use extended physics" adds to cars without baked in extended physics. For cars with baked in extended physics, you don't need this option and you can't deactivate the extended physics with this option for those cars.
Thank you, you're a star! Who knows when that box was unchecked.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem that this was the cause of the problem I've been experiencing!

Would anybody be able to corroborate what I'm experiencing? The affected cars I'm spotting are in the TC Legends and TA Legends pack; if you choose a car with extended physics baked in (I'm using the GADU Alfa Romeo TZ2 for example) with these cars on the grid, then they behave very strangely - their tires generate literally no grip and they just kind of float off the track.

Playing around with CSP versions, they work as intended with pre-0.2 versions. They also still work if you select a car that doesn't have cphys baked in.
 
To see the "use extended physics" option on the 'Drive' menu of Content Manager, you have to go to "Settings/Content Manager/Drive" and activate "Allow to use car's patch data to activate extended physics" under "Quick Drive advanced tweaks".
But I don't know what the option "use extended physics" adds to cars without baked in extended physics. For cars with baked in extended physics, you don't need this option and you can't deactivate the extended physics with this option for those cars.
I’m confused. What does “use extended physics” do?

You’re saying that it’s not needed for cars without baked in extended physics… and it’s also not needed for cars with baked in extended physics. Huh?
 
As a faster partner to the recent Ginetta G40 Junior, here's Shaun Clarke's excellent Ginetta G40 GT5 physics applied to that better G40 model with the working wipers etc.
Much faster car than the Junior (165 BHP vs 100 BHP).

1710714215715.png

Should drive the same as SC's original GT5, just look more refined and with working wipers, new driver, more skins etc etc.
Installs as a new car (Ginetta G40 GT5 2020) so won't overwrite anything.
https://sharemods.com/ek51gsqjvhs2/ginetta_g40_gt5_2020.7z.html
 
Thank you, you're a star! Who knows when that box was unchecked.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem that this was the cause of the problem I've been experiencing!

Would anybody be able to corroborate what I'm experiencing? The affected cars I'm spotting are in the TC Legends and TA Legends pack; if you choose a car with extended physics baked in (I'm using the GADU Alfa Romeo TZ2 for example) with these cars on the grid, then they behave very strangely - their tires generate literally no grip and they just kind of float off the track.

Playing around with CSP versions, they work as intended with pre-0.2 versions. They also still work if you select a car that doesn't have cphys baked in.
I have a feeling it's a CSP 0.2 error - I'm getting the exact same problem with Death Wish Garage 3.0 drift cars. The Discord server for those cars suggests disabling Extended Physics, but I suspect the toggle is broken on the latest CSP Preview.
 
I’m confused. What does “use extended physics” do?

You’re saying that it’s not needed for cars without baked in extended physics… and it’s also not needed for cars with baked in extended physics. Huh?
I didn't say, that it's not needed for cars without baked in extended physics. I said, that I don't know what the option "use extended physics" adds to cars without baked in extended physics. It changes the car.ini in data.acd from

[HEADER]
VERSION=1 (or 2)

to

[HEADER]
VERSION=extended-1 (or extended-2)

But what does this mean for the physics of the car. What is changed? And what is the difference to cars with baked in extended physics?
 
Anyone else having trouble with the RSS Formula V8 2010? I can't run a race with it. I've tried about a dozen times on various tracks and various AI levels and they will still pileup at some point either in a corner or even on a straight, doesn't matter. If you make it by the pile of cars, the cars will still sometimes go up on two wheels and cart wheel off the track or into another car or cars. It's just a mess. Now I'm trying races with all the same cars and I haven't tried with just one of them against other types of F1 cars.
 
Awww thanks for your kind words sir... sadly life has gotten in the way, not sure if I can keep working on stuff anymore. But at least I got my rig back together. Hope you are doing well!
The real life is still the important thing. If you will work with AC stuff again is secondary.
I wish you all the best.
 
Last edited:
Could anyone tell me if the website "24 heures Le Mans Banque d'images" has changed its email address?

It showed us for decades, like (50-59)( 60-69) with all the Le Mans participants (miniature car models, like "Burago", "Maisto") it was easy to see (to know the type of car ) and also research (specific details for each one).

I haven't been able to access it for a couple of weeks now (message, website not found), maybe someone knows if it went somewhere else.Thank you very much in advance!
is that what you want?

 
I'm having a very recent problem with the ai cars rejoining the races, after teleporting back to the pits when spinning out/crashing.
In CSP’s ’NEW AI BEHAVIOR’ tab, I have the ‘Get back to the race after going to pits’ box unchecked, but now they’re still leaving the pits.
I’m running CSP version 0.22.

Does anyone else have this problem? :confused:
 
Last edited:
Did you faced any issue with the AI? I tried to race on Imola, and most of the drivers end fliying arround the track, crashing and stuck on the gravel. Feels like they are not heavy enough and do chicanes on two wheels hahhaaha.
I ran 2 three lap races at Imola (Pyyer 3.0) with 10 cars and never have any pile up issues all cars completed the race but yes sometimes on other tracks if the car hits the curb or high chicane it can go up on two wheels. lol

Found this in one of my earlier vids of the RSS 2010 V8. It does go up on 2 wheels so I seen a few others complain about this
probably going to get a patch or fix soon.
 
Using quotes should work. Try #"Formula 4"
I could have sworn I tried this several times lol

I feel dumb now, it works. Thank you!

As a faster partner to the recent Ginetta G40 Junior, here's Shaun Clarke's excellent Ginetta G40 GT5 physics applied to that better G40 model with the working wipers etc.
Much faster car than the Junior (165 BHP vs 100 BHP).

View attachment 1338128

Should drive the same as SC's original GT5, just look more refined and with working wipers, new driver, more skins etc etc.
Installs as a new car (Ginetta G40 GT5 2020) so won't overwrite anything.
https://sharemods.com/ek51gsqjvhs2/ginetta_g40_gt5_2020.7z.html
By the way Windows Defender kept quarantining this with a trojan. Probably Windows being a bit over zealous but just as a heads up
 
I'm having a very recent problem with the ai cars rejoining the races, after teleporting back to the pits when spinning out/crashing.
In CSP’s ’NEW AI BEHAVIOR’ tab, I have the ‘Get back to the race after going to pits’ box unchecked, but now they’re still leaving the pits.
I’m running CSP version 0.22.

Does anyone else have this problem? :confused:
Yes I noticed this yesterday. A few AI cars crashed on lap 1 and as I crossed the finish line to complete lap 1 they were coming back to the race out of the pits.
 
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back