- 352

- Bryne, Norway
- Saxxon76
- SaXXXon
I've only checked the visuals not the shifter animations, but there's a few usable. Albas, 956, SauberAre there any with cockpits good enough for VR?
They look dated, but not horrible
Last edited:
I've only checked the visuals not the shifter animations, but there's a few usable. Albas, 956, SauberAre there any with cockpits good enough for VR?
new progress screenshots of the Mosler MT900 GT3 🥰
optimised shader and material settings, created and edited extension config, new tyre textures
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Wow! It looks amazing, I can't wait.new progress screenshots of the Mosler MT900 GT3 🥰
optimised shader and material settings, created and edited extension config, new tyre textures
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Is that second Bugatti the 57G? Isn't it from 1937?[SOLVED I THINK: READ THE BOTTOM OF MY POST]
Guys, I'm running into an issue with vintage GP cars. 1923 and 1937 cars.
1923
View attachment 1338596
1937
View attachment 1338594
I've got custom championships for the 1923 Grand Prix and also one for the 1937 Grand Prix.
The problem is, these cars never get past the first lap. They all run off the road in clumps, even on long straights. At that point, I'm the only one racing, in 1st, on the first lap. Not fun.
I have the strength and aggression the same as I do for all open-wheelers I race against. (I wish Ilja would fix those lopsided sliders, btw):
View attachment 1338599
I'm wondering if there is something I need to do to get these cars to stay on the road?
Anyone run into this? Any tips/help on this?
EDIT: I'm actually noticing a lot of weird AI behavior. I just installed Pure recently. I wouldn't think that would have any affect on AI, right? I dunno.
EDIT AGAIN: Okay, I've done some experimenting. Also, I should note that I recently installed Pure and also turned RainFX back on as I figured out how to keep the cars from pitting on the first lap with RainFX on.
The AI seem to behave better, in fact, much better, if I turn off (uncheck) Rain Awareness "Avoid sides when raining".
I think maybe the AI were all trying to scootch up into the middle of the lane and knocking each other off the track? I dunno, but unchecking that setting seems to have fixed them running off the road in clumps.
View attachment 1338623
Have not tried any yet, I have most of them already, but those seems to have been "improved", so I will be proceeding with caution, most likely trying the one I do not have yet first. Work in Progress.Are there any with cockpits good enough for VR?
Sure https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/bugatti-type-57g-1937.220235/Is that second Bugatti the 57G? Isn't it from 1937?
Add the Ford Legend 34 tooI've got some downloading to do
Cheers, guys.
www.acfligue.org
Oh man, you're right. I should have put that in the 1937 Lemans series of cars. Now I have to see if I have the other cars for the 1937 Lemans. I know already that I don't have the Delahaye. Anyone have a set of cars from 1937 Lemans?Is that second Bugatti the 57G? Isn't it from 1937?
Excellent, I love the track but the brightness and mismatch of tree/grass textures has stood out for a while - thank youFound something to fool around with while stuck at home after surgery. Did some color correcting, config changes and new vao patches for Kunos' Monza 66 track. Not too bad for starters, but could still use some work. The trees should probably be lighter.
Before:
View attachment 1338729
After:
View attachment 1338730
Also wondering if someone can confirm something for me so I know if it's just me. On my end, the pole light bulbs don't turn on. Almost as if the config file is not inserting the ks_monza66__emissive.kn5 file even though it's set properly in the config file.
The kn5 file is loaded, but inside ks_monza66.ini there isn't any reference to "Pole_detail_MID00?" mesh or "misc1" materialFound something to fool around with while stuck at home after surgery. Did some color correcting, config changes and new vao patches for Kunos' Monza 66 track. Not too bad for starters, but could still use some work. The trees should probably be lighter.
Before:
View attachment 1338729
After:
View attachment 1338730
Also wondering if someone can confirm something for me so I know if it's just me. On my end, the pole light bulbs don't turn on. Almost as if the config file is not inserting the ks_monza66__emissive.kn5 file even though it's set properly in the config file.
1] how to delete specific TAGS ?I have two questions:
1] how to delete specific TAGS ?
2] What is: code and Win condition, see red marking in my screenshot.
View attachment 1338744View attachment 1338745
In 1998 Alfa Romeo announced that they would make a comeback to the BTCC by entering later rounds of the season. Fabrizio Giovanardi and Nicola Larini were scheduled to drive the new 156 but Alfa's plans fell through, and the team never appeared.Hi guys, I wanted to know if there are any well done mods of these two cars, Honda Accord 1998 BTCC and Alfaromeo 156 BTCC 1998 with their related skins, thanks so much for the replies
for the Honda accord? Thanks for the reply ♥In 1998 Alfa Romeo announced that they would make a comeback to the BTCC by entering later rounds of the season. Fabrizio Giovanardi and Nicola Larini were scheduled to drive the new 156 but Alfa's plans fell through, and the team never appeared.
The only skins for 1998 alfa 156 that you can find are for the entries in Italian Supertouring Championship.
I have to learn coding to enjoy AC?!I don't actually think the box does anything if ex-2 is already there. if the car is developed with cphys (i.e., using cphys features) then the box definitely wouldn't be doing anything
psure this is what ticking the box does
View attachment 1338586
for the Honda accord? Thanks for the reply ♥
www.racedepartment.com
That is not the actual mesh or material names for the objects in the ks_monza66__emissive file. The mesh name is ks_monza66_emissive and the material name is lampglow. There are references to lampglow in the config file but they were not turning on.The kn5 file is loaded, but inside ks_monza66.ini there isn't any reference to "Pole_detail_MID00?" mesh or "misc1" material
[SOLVED I THINK: READ THE BOTTOM OF MY POST]
Guys, I'm running into an issue with vintage GP cars. 1923 and 1937 cars.
1923
View attachment 1338596
1937
View attachment 1338594
I'm still using v0.5.1, so I'm pretty sure it had no updates since that one... sadly...Hi everyone, does anyone happen to know if there is an updated version of this fantastic mod? I mean the internal cockpit etc... thanks
1998 BMW 320i STW-BTCC
Time has come! Initial release to get more feedback outside of our group, to help pushing these more forward. So we are bringing you are second car. Car is currently setup to be more safe, so it does understeer quite a bit, probably more then you...www.racedepartment.com
@Vintagedriver1] how to delete specific TAGS ?
go to CM/Content/tracks (or cars)
click the magnifier glass at the top window
type "tag: xxx" (replace xxx with the tag you want to delete)
You will have a list of only the tracks (or cars) with that tag
Press the little "x" on the side of the tag to delete it (if there are more than one layout you have to check all o them)
Press Save (at the bottom window)
only unofficialHi everyone, does anyone happen to know if there is an updated version of this fantastic mod? I mean the internal cockpit etc... thanks
1998 BMW 320i STW-BTCC
Time has come! Initial release to get more feedback outside of our group, to help pushing these more forward. So we are bringing you are second car. Car is currently setup to be more safe, so it does understeer quite a bit, probably more then you...www.racedepartment.com
I remember a similar issue on Fuji, where Mount Fuji didn't look right, and in this case it was because one of the background landscape render distance parameters (or something) wasn't correct.Hi all, I have some problem with Mugello OSRW track from TH Racing. The mountains in the horizon are white with rich summer skin. Could it be textures missing?