- 34

- Portugal
It is there so yeah might be your adblock, anyways here it is:Is there supposed to be a download link or is my adblocker blocking it?
It is there so yeah might be your adblock, anyways here it is:Is there supposed to be a download link or is my adblocker blocking it?
Change Chunks optimization in General patch Settings of CSP to Basic.heyo, i have a question. i tested the 1992 asr hockenheim by shin but i have holes with missing textures in it. i tried a reinstall but nothing changedView attachment 1364269
Browsing the net I found this update of Legion's Mclaren F1 GTR Longtail.
It has great visual quality and many realistic skins in 4k (all of them i think):
I disabled automatic shadow splits right away as the first thing I noticed was that cars ahead of me would suddenly lose all of their shadows at quite a close distance. Close enough to be clearly visible, anyway.For the new Pure release i want to build in a shadows settings optimization.
I tested a bit and i don't like the shadows handling in the new CSP versions with the automatic splits.
So i came to this settings and imo they are a good balance of quality and stable appearance:
Maybe you could test those and give some feedback?
View attachment 1364424
If lower res cockpit shadows are ok for you, just try those interior settings. It will give you more quality in front of the car:
View attachment 1364427
Shadows resolution is very subjective and depends mostly on the headroom with your GPU. Imo 3072 gives a good overall performance and still ok resulting resolution:
View attachment 1364425
When driving, esp. with low sun, you should see very few shadows fluctuations then...
For his defense he had no knowledge on modding and just wanted to make the car "lookable" to driveQuick test but I'm pretty sure the updated version I've already got is subjectively 'better': reworked driver scale/position, animated sequential shifter and driver animation, better carbon fibre texture, cockpit light leaks sealed, metallic shaders...
This YouTube one doesn't even have a basic shifting animation?
The LCD MoTeC seems a little nicer though, but that's easily swapped.
Edit: my version also has LODs, the Taisen car does not.
same hereView attachment 1364431
Ever since I upgraded CSP the little menu box has shrunk and now 'quit race' is hidden away lol, is there a way to fix that ?
Hi Pedro,Hi guys!
I mean...the car looks great just like this but...what happened to the front wing? Why doesn´t it show? It shows in showroom and preview. The mod is the ACFL F2 2024.
Thanks Peter, giving it a try right nowFor the new Pure release i want to build in a shadows settings optimization.
I tested a bit and i don't like the shadows handling in the new CSP versions with the automatic splits.
So i came to this settings and imo they are a good balance of quality and stable appearance:
Maybe you could test those and give some feedback?
View attachment 1364424
If lower res cockpit shadows are ok for you, just try those interior settings. It will give you more quality in front of the car:
View attachment 1364427
Shadows resolution is very subjective and depends mostly on the headroom with your GPU. Imo 3072 gives a good overall performance and still ok resulting resolution:
View attachment 1364425
When driving, esp. with low sun, you should see very few shadows fluctuations then...
Tastes are different. No question these AC cars are good, but in my case no need to get them because of LMU. From physics and FFB point there are far superior to drive (repeat IMO).No need for Le Mans ultimate with the great hypercar mods on Assetto.
Very, very nice. One of the best seasons of touring cars in history, that 1996 ITC season. Will you be BOPing this one to the existing Calibra from RaceDepartment and Alfa from FVandelli? If I remember correctly, the Alfa and the Calibra were 4x4 and therefore more stable in corners, and the Merc was RWD and was compensating the lack of stability with better straightline speed.i have this also from Grid Legends
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Release This Weekend
all Skins add
View attachment 1364275View attachment 1364276View attachment 1364277View attachment 1364278View attachment 1364279
nice one mate looking forward to it, the one from FSR is god but encrypted which for me is a real pain as i can't even adjust/change the TC let alone anything else.i have this also from Grid Legends
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Release This Weekend
all Skins add
View attachment 1364275View attachment 1364276View attachment 1364277View attachment 1364278View attachment 1364279
i got the same issue and asked here also before and if i remember correctly its already been reported and noted and ilja will fix it with the next csp update. till then disable in settings/csp/gui "new menu"View attachment 1364431
Ever since I upgraded CSP the little menu box has shrunk and now 'quit race' is hidden away lol, is there a way to fix that ?
just go to the right, there is the exit butten......it´s a known bug right now, but you can hit the buttonEver since I upgraded CSP the little menu box has shrunk and now 'quit race' is hidden away lol, is there a way to fix that ?
May i ask on which hardware you´re running it? I have a good system, but no high end and no performance problems at all. (Had to disable automatic menu replay recording through player.settings file under my documents to avoid the annoing setup screen lag)LMU's weakness : optimized by a team of baboons.
I can run AMS2 on ultra settings and still get 80 FPS or so but I bought and tried LMI yesterday and I had a grand total of.. 15 FPS.
Never asked for a refund so fast in my life lmao.
I know it's in EA but man it is ROUGH.
It certainly needs more optimization to it, especially Le Mans itself, which suffers bit time. Spa and other tracks are much better. And for some reason it seems to be more allergic to high-end spec stuff than lower end hardware. I don't have half the issues with my GTX 1660ti that others with say a 4080 have.LMU's weakness : optimized by a team of baboons.
I can run AMS2 on ultra settings and still get 80 FPS or so but I bought and tried LMI yesterday and I had a grand total of.. 15 FPS.
Never asked for a refund so fast in my life lmao.
I know it's in EA but man it is ROUGH.
I wouldn't go as far as saying that there's no need for LMU, the driving and racing experience in that game is amazing. Both LMU and AC feels different to me, but in a good way and so I enjoy both.RSS Porsche 963, worth the 3.99 pounds price. already a real livery on overtake, real tyres, real ui names. No need for Le Mans ultimate with the great hypercar mods on Assetto. Pyver track extensions make Le Mans track look fantastic. CSP with LCS makes everything look better. happy days.
I'm running LMU on max settings on a 2070 and its perfectly fine at 60FPS...LMU's weakness : optimized by a team of baboons.
I can run AMS2 on ultra settings and still get 80 FPS or so but I bought and tried LMI yesterday and I had a grand total of.. 15 FPS.
Never asked for a refund so fast in my life lmao.
I know it's in EA but man it is ROUGH.
Oh absolutely, it wasn't a criticism, just a comparison after reading the positive YouTube comments.For his defense he had no knowledge on modding and just wanted to make the car "lookable" to drive
Even around Le Mans? How much RAM have you got?I'm running LMU on max settings on a 2070 and its perfectly fine at 60FPS...
Same here, no performances related problem on my end when running LMU.I'm running LMU on max settings on a 2070 and its perfectly fine at 60FPS...
- 2003 BMW Z3 M (WIP)
- Dodge Viper Competition (Missing)
I've just made a hotfix for liveries and windscreen shaders. Link updated in the post. Sorry!View attachment 1364458
F1 2025 V0.5 BETA is here!
There has been some tweak in the 3d model, such as the new Mercedes styled windscreen and a new headrest. Some sections of the mesh has been revamped such as the halo or the rear wing endplates. There are still some things to improve on the UV map. There's also a new decal mesh layer on top of the car. I know that it will be floating 1-2 cm about the car, but i'll try to fix this in the next updates. The templates for the decals will be included with the AO textures. The main kn5 file size has been reduced drastically to something decent.
- Mode X and Mode Z (Mode X both wings open and Mode Z both wings closed) You can activate this in any part of the track and with no restraints. The LEDS are the same than the old DRS.
- NEW MOM system. Also known as 'Manual Override Mode' which performs like the P2P in Indycar, and at the moment we don't know how it's gonna work. It's been told that it will be used when you are 1 second behind another car. In this case it would require more work on it. For the moment, it's able in any moment and you'll have 200 uses of it (which also will be showed in the screen display), with a cooling time of 10 seconds and a working time of 5 seconds. For obvious reasons this only work for practices and race sessions. Hotlap and Qualy this is not working due AC vanilla restraints.
We are still pending on the official rules coming allegedly later this month. Any hotfix will be released in THS discord server.
Enjoy it!
Download file F1 2026 v0.5.1 mod.rar - First Step - ModsFire.com
Download file F1 2026 v0.5.1 mod.rar - 45.50 MB MB from ModsFire.com, without any restrictions and waiting! Straight download with max speed!modsfire.com
Isn't it easier to press the hot keys Alt+F 4View attachment 1364431
Ever since I upgraded CSP the little menu box has shrunk and now 'quit race' is hidden away lol, is there a way to fix that ?
In your opinion and I respect that, even if I do not share your opinion, IMO, good but not better, how do you like those LMH spinning at 20 kmh in the chicane?From physics and FFB point there are far superior to drive (repeat IMO)