- 193

- Australia
Model is ok, but needs work on details (no animated suspension for example). Road course physics are not great, needs a lot more grip to match the laptimes of the real cars, massive understeer. Short oval version gets errors when loading. Haven't tried the superspeedway version. IMO the VRC version is still the best, closely followed by the RSS version. I believe there is another version floating around but haven't got that one.Anyone the background to this TRR ir18 indycar? is it stolen from RSS?? is it any good compared to the rss version (i dont have that one)
Don't see any reason to try something else when we have proper 3D model made by RSS and VRC (which also brings the real skin up-to-date after every race by @wakamatospcl)Anyone the background to this TRR ir18 indycar? is it stolen from RSS?? is it any good compared to the rss version (i dont have that one)
And I understand that VRC are in the process of updating theirs to add in the hybrid system.Don't see any reason to try something else when we have proper 3D model made by RSS and VRC (which also brings the real skin up-to-date after every race by @wakamatospcl)
Anyone the background to this TRR ir18 indycar? is it stolen from RSS?? is it any good compared to the rss version (i dont have that one)
Yeah i made it bigger in blender.Maybe. I got mine from Cgtrader. Only difference I see from the one I got is the lower part of the front bumper.
Yes, very nice track !As I was going through the various spa versions: (didn't get to kunos' track, I'm in the past right now...)
View attachment 1388095
No. I suppose it wouldn't be too much work to add barriers to the 1966 version and move the barriers at Malmedy chicane...(and the temp Masta chicane from 1975). Would be great for the 1975 spa24! Hmmmm....Yes, very nice track !
Is there the F1 1970 version with the Malmedy chicane ?

Well it's not build by them thats for sure. Every single mod on their discord is re-used assets from other creators, and just "bought" 3D models from [insert 3d market site here]Anyone the background to this TRR ir18 indycar? is it stolen from RSS?? is it any good compared to the rss version (i dont have that one)
Seems a similar report on RD (Overtake). Are you using PURE LCS?I've an issue with the sun on
rmi_sydney_motorsport_park
It's huge and covers half of the sky... it's seem like the time in Sydney is faster than the in rest of the world and we are near our sun supernova burst 😫
I've an issue with the sun on
rmi_sydney_motorsport_park
It's huge and covers half of the sky... it's seem like the time in Sydney is faster than the in rest of the world and we are near our sun supernova burst 😫
Hello, I'd test this part of the stage and no problem for me... so, i'can't correct it.. Sorry...@JCRR There are two collisions around km 3'8 of Muracciole-Vezzani in the midle of the road, probably caused by an object around the track
View attachment 1374970
View attachment 1374971
Do you plan updating the stage, at least to remove that imperfection that makes it undriveable? It's a shame that this happens as this track is absolutely billiant.
I tried another couples of australian tracks: no issue.Seems a similar report on RD (Overtake). Are you using PURE LCS?
Will take a look this weekend to see if I can see the issue.
@Peter Boese, could this be related to the fact that the track is "down under" ?
: track link :
update: some testing seems to indicate it is related to CM Geolocation + LCS
Click to expand...
Can't wait to see final product, loving the way this livery looks, I think it will be my favorite for this car!Opel Calibra DTM - ELF Livery
It turns out the crisscross graphics wasn't that difficult to make - but placing it on the mapping was painful & challenging - particularly on the front wheel arches - whereby the mapping was slightly stretched, so had to tailor-cut it independently & then swivelled it to match the graphic lining... Not the best result but soooooo glad it's over and dusted!
View attachment 1388581
View attachment 1388582
View attachment 1388583
Will be taking a few days break & return with a clear head for a final check before sharing with members that have expressed interest with a LIKE or otherwise. It's been entertaining & fun.
Would be good to have an exact test scenario so I could check...Was just now able to test myself...
very strange, it is happening independant of any 3d/meshes.
View attachment 1388889
It's not great. Definite step below VRC and RSS, despite those cars coming out 3-4 years ago.Anyone the background to this TRR ir18 indycar? is it stolen from RSS?? is it any good compared to the rss version (i dont have that one)
Still debugging, it appears to be related to something in the ext_config.iniWould be good to have an exact test scenario so I could check...
I fixed this myself a few weeks ago, but away from the rig right now. I’ll post the fix in a few hours if someone hasn’t sorted it by then.Still debugging, it appears to be related to something in the ext_config.ini
disabling/deleting the usual subjects has not resolved it... yet.
FOUND IT! (I think)I fixed this myself a few weeks ago, but away from the rig right now. I’ll post the fix in a few hours if someone hasn’t sorted it by then.
Oh, density at 125 is crazy. Maybe I also check it to set a limit in pureFOUND IT! (I think)
there was an extra LIGHT_POLLUTION entry in config
delete the bad entry:
[LIGHT_POLLUTION]
RELATIVE_POSITION = -1014.19, -36.91, -578.28,
DENSITY = 125
RADIUS_KM =15.0
COLOR = 1,1,1,0.25
Will continue to restore the config line-by-line to ensure this was it and then push an update soon.
You beat me. I found it 10 min later. I was about to post the fix 😀FOUND IT! (I think)
there was an extra LIGHT_POLLUTION entry in config
updated config attatched (please test)
Sydney Motorsport Park - Eastern Creek v1.10Sydney Motorsport Park - Eastern Creek v1.10
![]()
features:
- all the things
credits:
- conversion by @RMi_wood
- extended 3d remodeling by @pugsang
- trees, LED, errata by @CosmiC10R
- airforce by @Masscot / RT Team
- rainfx by @slider666
- misc textures by @twobegreen
- pit building reworked and retextured by @norms
- cameras by @DaBaeda
- layouts and AI by @KevinK2
- sections.ini, logos by @Fanapryde
- testing by @Breathe and others listed above
:: DOWNLOAD v1.10 ::
:: mirror ::
looks good!Hi Guys
Here is my update for the latest version by @JK1977 version 1.2.
Update details v1.6:
- Updated download and textures according to JK1977 v1.2 update
Updates by JK1977 v1.2- New Exhaust AO Map
- New Front Light AO Map
- Add Turnlight
- Add Shift Animation
- Add new Skins by @maximeerkat
- New Rim Schader Settings
- Lod D fix by ACTK
- Updates by ClimaxF1:
- Adjusted all metal textures
- Adjusted RIM_AO
- Adjusted rim textures in my update
- Renamed tire textures as per new update.
- Curves added to tire textures
- Extra skins added by @racealot @Masscot
Delete any previous version of this mod and make a clean install
View attachment 1388903View attachment 1388904F302 Opel Calibra Touringcar Texture Update
Hi Guys Recently this car was uploaded, have had lot's of racing around with it and here is my texture update for this car. Thanks to JK1977 for the upload, love this car and thank you very much! Installation: - You need to have the...www.overtake.gg