- 483

- Le Mans
I have a question about the CSP sets, I always have the headlights on, even in daytime, I can't find the option to untick to disable that.
Could you show these elements? I will update
I have recently also been trying to find the cause of this. It never used to be an issue for me, and I have checked settings that should automatically turn them on and off.I have a question about the CSP sets, I always have the headlights on, even in daytime, I can't find the option to untick to disable that.







I've got weird lighting flickering issue on the car when driving on the main straight (plus the track doesn't quite look like your screenshot, everything looks a tad brighter on my end) - maybe a CSP issues ? I'm on 0.2.4. Or PPFilter issue ?Glence Hill - v1.0
View attachment 1396268
View attachment 1396269
View attachment 1396270
"Glence Hill is a small fictional club style circuit set along the Scottish coast"
features:
- 16 pit/grid with AI
- 2 cameras
- CSP RainFX, VAO and otherFX™
- some horses
credits:
- original 3d model by @frasie, converted with permission to Assetto Corsa by @RMi_wood
- new trees, physical road mesh and MUCH 3d rework by @pugsang (thanks bro!)
- logo by @Fanapryde
- beta testing by the above and @Breathe, @Masscot, @TITI, @erentuzci,
:: DOWNLOAD ::
I've got weird lighting flickering issue on the car when driving on the main straight (plus the track doesn't quite look like your screenshot, everything looks a tad brighter on my end) - maybe a CSP issues ? I'm on 0.2.4. Or PPFilter issue ?
(yeah recorded with a potato program aka windows gaming stuff lol, otherwise the game runs fine)
I've got weird lighting flickering issue on the car when driving on the main straight (plus the track doesn't quite look like your screenshot, everything looks a tad brighter on my end) - maybe a CSP issues ? I'm on 0.2.4. Or PPFilter issue ?
(yeah recorded with a potato program aka windows gaming stuff lol, otherwise the game runs fine)
Using CSP 2.5-preview1 and PURE LCS with default LCS filter.i also have z-fighting on the last bridge before the starting grid. CSP 0.2.3 since after this i still have the issue reported to @Peter Boese (the one that is not allowing me to select some elements of tracks on newer CSP version) with
whome i was not able to talk with anymore about if he was able to find a solution or not.
I still think that its body shape looks wrong.Ok, found it. The MSC is still the best looking one, despite being a Race07 convert...
CSP 0.2.3 + SOL hereUsing CSP 2.5-preview1 and PURE LCS with default LCS filter.
Strange, z-fighters were never noticed by myself or the team. will have a look thanks
Any direct links without having to join yet another Patreon please?"Rivals of the Road: The 90s Grand Tourer Battle is between Porsche, BMW, and Corvette"
In the early 1990s, the grand tourer segment featured three prominent competitors battling for dominance: the Porsche 928 GT, BMW 850i, and Chevrolet Corvette (C4) Coupe.
View attachment 1396362
90s Street Rivals - Vintage Grand Tourers (Assetto Corsa Mods)
In this trio of legends, the Porsche and BMW vie for top-tier elegance, while the Corvette charges forward with pure performance in mind. As these titans face off on the road, each with its strengths and weaknesses, one can't help but wonder: who will claim victory in this battle of 90s grand tourers?
The answer lies not in words but on the track - find out for yourself by putting them through their paces, head-to-head, in Assetto Corsa.
i made 56 slotsAny chance you can increase the number of grid spots? The last version was also restricted to 30 and it would be nice to have more if possible. But nice quality convert. I presume from ACC because it looks identical?
Tried the Corvette."Rivals of the Road: The 90s Grand Tourer Battle is between Porsche, BMW, and Corvette"
In the early 1990s, the grand tourer segment featured three prominent competitors battling for dominance: the Porsche 928 GT, BMW 850i, and Chevrolet Corvette (C4) Coupe.
View attachment 1396362
90s Street Rivals - Vintage Grand Tourers (Assetto Corsa Mods)
In this trio of legends, the Porsche and BMW vie for top-tier elegance, while the Corvette charges forward with pure performance in mind. As these titans face off on the road, each with its strengths and weaknesses, one can't help but wonder: who will claim victory in this battle of 90s grand tourers?
The answer lies not in words but on the track - find out for yourself by putting them through their paces, head-to-head, in Assetto Corsa.
I think you can get the Porsche free if you wait, his Patreon says "Released 84 days early for members" about it.Tried the Corvette.
So these are just other people's mods (complete with all pre-existing errors) that you've added allegedly 'real' specs to?
And we're supposed to be tempted into paying for the Porsche?
View attachment 1396467
Call me cynical but I'm getting a little tired of this type of thing.
An easy way to fix that.Tried the Corvette.
So these are just other people's mods (complete with all pre-existing errors) that you've added allegedly 'real' specs to?
And we're supposed to be tempted into paying for the Porsche?
View attachment 1396467
Call me cynical but I'm getting a little tired of this type of thing.
Sadly I have not found the option, Pure dosn't have any option to uncheck that.I have recently also been trying to find the cause of this. It never used to be an issue for me, and I have checked settings that should automatically turn them on and off.
I have found that just by clicking once anywhere on the Pure Config app window turns the headlights, including the AI, off instantly if it's daytime. I am running Pure LCS, but with a selection of different PP filters there is no change. I can't recall if it's the same in Gamma.
You'd rather hope that someone offering 'real' specs would already know this... especially if signing up to a patreon and/or handing money over was required before even seeing what you might be getting.An easy way to fix that.
In the CM showroom press the (T)
click on suspension
click on align using data
and move the arrows to be near the wheels "not need to be perfect"
We all start by copying/pasting from other cars but you have to make changes otherwise the car handling will be messed up
View attachment 1396530
I have recently also been trying to find the cause of this. It never used to be an issue for me, and I have checked settings that should automatically turn them on and off.
I have found that just by clicking once anywhere on the Pure Config app window turns the headlights, including the AI, off instantly if it's daytime. I am running Pure LCS, but with a selection of different PP filters there is no change. I can't recall if it's the same in Gamma.
I might just be old and mis-remembering, but "turns the headlights, including the AI, off" is ringing a bell for me. There's a CSP setting to Turn on AI headlights automatically, and I was having my cars light turn on, unbidden, so just trying stuff, I turned that off, and I seem to remember that sorted my headlights drama. Perhaps there's some bleed in the code that makes it affect your car AND the AI?Sadly I have not found the option, Pure dosn't have any option to uncheck that.
You probably know that already but in the pure config, under the AI tab, you can decide whether the headlights are Pure or CSP controlled, as well as to get them working on different lighting conditions, either cubemap or ambient ent luminance.I have recently also been trying to find the cause of this. It never used to be an issue for me, and I have checked settings that should automatically turn them on and off.
I have found that just by clicking once anywhere on the Pure Config app window turns the headlights, including the AI, off instantly if it's daytime. I am running Pure LCS, but with a selection of different PP filters there is no change. I can't recall if it's the same in Gamma.
Now, i think i 've been patient enough
Thx for sharing this version.Guys, could you try my conversion of acc Kyalami track. Big thanks to LaChub for Ai
View attachment 1396033
![]()
vv_kyalami_v0.6
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
Thank you @Tetri and @andrevr for your input. After going back and forth with the options in CSP and the Pure Config lights are working properly againYou probably know that already but in the pure config, under the AI tab, you can decide whether the headlights are Pure or CSP controlled, as well as to get them working on different lighting conditions, either cubemap or ambient ent luminance.
The CSP Headlights control is in "Weather FX" settings, "turn headlights on and off automatically". I use this option checked in CSP and the "hEADLIGHTS DEFAULT" in Pure config without any issues.
thanksHappy heads-up.
@GzeroD has posted his 1958 Vanwall GP in GTPlanet Downloads
The car that Stirling Moss drove, to lose the drivers championship, by being a gentleman and a legend.
Was indeed a real Gentleman.Happy heads-up.
@GzeroD has posted his 1958 Vanwall GP in GTPlanet Downloads
The car that Stirling Moss drove, to lose the drivers championship, by being a gentleman and a legend.