- 414

- France
I'm absolutly out of the loop for this class, what's the mod you're reffering to please?And the Alfa a lot more than a few tenths please...![]()
I'm absolutly out of the loop for this class, what's the mod you're reffering to please?And the Alfa a lot more than a few tenths please...![]()
After Grindelwald and Red Rock Valley, Frank Rway is working on the next masterpiece: Rome night
if you cannot paint these parts at all they will need mappingHi guys,
I recently started skinning, chose the urd darche cup car to begin with. I did three cars without major problems. But this one is giving me a headache, as I can't find a way to paint the black intake areas marked with red arrows in the picture. Any ideas how to paint these? And while I am at it, the big grille above the front splitter is another area that seems to be unpaintable.
Thanks for any ideas
Thank you,if you cannot paint these parts at all they will need mapping
you will realise very quickly that to be able to skin stuff 100% properly you need to be able to uv in 3d otherwise its a case of "it is what it is"
out of roughly 150 skins i have done i would say only 2-5 car's were "good enough" to do anything on. concessions have to be made most of the time.
Seen attach image, the parts in yellow on the AO map are what you are looking for.Hi guys,
I recently started skinning, chose the urd darche cup car to begin with. I did three cars without major problems. But this one is giving me a headache, as I can't find a way to paint the black intake areas marked with red arrows in the picture. Any ideas how to paint these? And while I am at it, the big grille above the front splitter is another area that seems to be unpaintable.
Thanks for any ideas
Have you done a clean installation of v1.11?
Thank you both, a clean Install did it.be sure to delete previous version and install v1.11 fresh.
yeh you would need to import the model in blender or whichever software you chooseThank you,
that's what I thought, but I still had hope there might be a workaround. For uv mapping i would need the 3d model of the car, right?
I want my skins to be as good as possible, but I don't know if it's worth the effort tbh.
After Grindelwald and Red Rock Valley, Frank Rway is working on the next masterpiece: Rome night
Erf and i'm back with issues with the 67 f1s. Now my kunos Lotus 49 seems to have a LOD missing or something, as soon as they reach 50meters the driver is seated in his fishing foldable chair living its best life. I hate it. Any idea how to fix this guys?
Always do clean installations. Always!Thank you both, a clean Install did it.
View attachment 1420032
Racing those great cars at Circuito de Navarra, why there?, because AC
Thank you again @RMi_wood for spreading the joy.
thanks for your help, but is this race only on one track?Vila Real (urban circuit) in Portugal.
Available for AC: https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/circuito-internacional-de-vila-real.37274/
Edit: I misread your post, thought it was about the track...
Could you please tell me where I can see photos of this race?Are the first 2 pics from 2 years ago? I was there at Vila Real, and if that's the race I'm thinking of, it didn't end well for a lot of drivers lol
Plenty of GT4 cars (I believe) banged up...
Sorry, I'm not sure what you are asking ?thanks for your help, but is this race only on one track?
Why, bad AI or a buggy CSP version?Are the first 2 pics from 2 years ago? I was there at Vila Real, and if that's the race I'm thinking of, it didn't end well for a lot of drivers lol
Plenty of GT4 cars (I believe) banged up...
It was made by this guy: https://www.patreon.com/posts/2022-gmc-hummer-96548723FH5 port ? The Rivians would be cool as well. I started working on 'em but can't be arse anymore
Before I use this and maybe delete my modify tracks, what is the function of "Update track values"?View attachment 1420065

I tried. It's still going. I am sadness!Have you turned off New KN5 Loader?
the second skin is for URD´s SNX (2021)Whoa whoa whoa, which cars did you make for the skin besides GTR (which I know from URD)? I want these..
Seen attach image, the parts in yellow on the AO map are what you are looking for.
words of wisdom... thanks againyeh you would need to import the model in blender or whichever software you choose
if you want "perfect" skins its really the only way............and i am talking 100% perfect
the amount of time's i have said "i wish i could uv map" is in the hundred's, i just dont have what it takes to do 3d let alone the computer for it.
so i go by the "it is what it is" quote
if i do a car and its that bad i just dont do it and find another car instead
although you may be lucky i think someone has pointed out that those bits are hidden in the ao on that car
my advice for that would be to make the AO layer slightly transparent so you can see more........sometimes stuff is hidden in the AO this has happened to me on alot of the stuff i have done, best practice to always mnake that layer slightly treansparent as one of the first things you do
also when you have a car that you dont know, just chuck a few random shapes e.t.c all over it..............just to see what its mapped like.........the last thing you want is to get 50% of the way through the skin only to realise the uv is unusable in certain area's and you then realise you wasted 5-10-15 hours....i hate it when that happens and its always when your trying to do something REALLY accurate.........
There are more bugs with CSP 0.2.7-preview1 and Pure 2.38 hotfix1. I don't see the sun disk and moon anymore. Only if I change the time to sunset the sun disk returns, but the moon is lost for now (maybe stolen by aliens or Elon Musk?I 'm having 2 super weird bugs with CSP 2.7.1 :
The brightness of the screen suddendly go down, for really any reason. It's like the auto exposure gets stuck ay some point.
I can tweak the settings in CSP, and somehow at some point it's back. Any setting that would drastically force down brightness in CSP?
It's really weird, for a race i'm having a blast with incredible graphics, then it goes down after some sun glare of weather change.
Same for replays, it's like lottery, same race can be crystal bright or dull dark.
Also, even with the 2.38 Pure fix i can't bring the rain back, i only have snow. Not really an issue for now anyway.