- 1,562

- United States
Macca's basically done (for us older CSP users) except for the small displays at the top and the race logic screen. Not sure what to put on the race logic screen. I'll have to look and see what other cars display on it. As for the small top displays, i'm not sure what to use for those either. Some are obvious, others i'm not sure what info they reference. This one was a bit easier than the Adonis because the display textures worked out of the box. All I had to do was put info on them. I do wish I could display the tyre icons in the tyre data area like the RSS display does. It probably can be done, but that's way above my pay grade.
I also figured out how to get the speed displayed in the units you use instead of the default km/h. So for people like me, it will show mph instead of km/h. I'll be updating the Adonis mod with this as well when I finish the Macca.
I also figured out how to get the speed displayed in the units you use instead of the default km/h. So for people like me, it will show mph instead of km/h. I'll be updating the Adonis mod with this as well when I finish the Macca.