- 1,590

- Fiji
Different places and it's never longer than a second, it's not that annoying, just kinda funny lolHow often does this happen? In different places?
I don't know what causes this since it only happens there. Some CSP shenanigans maybe
Different places and it's never longer than a second, it's not that annoying, just kinda funny lolHow often does this happen? In different places?
Could you some test, delete cameras.ini, cameras_1.ini, cameras-2.ini, cameras-3.ini and cameras-orig.ini and tryDifferent places and it's never longer than a second, it's not that annoying, just kinda funny lol
I don't know what causes this since it only happens there. Some CSP shenanigans maybe
Please dont encrypt the physics.... I love your E46 M3 GTR ALMS car, But it's terribly balanced against the RSS 996 & 360 which makes it completely pointless to use.After a long breakthis baby gonna be released soon on our patreon
I am happy to be back on modding
View attachment 1515800
View attachment 1515802
Yup that's it ! No more instant mist !Could you some test, delete cameras.ini, cameras_1.ini, cameras-2.ini, cameras-3.ini and cameras-orig.ini and try
Ya miss me ?by the way its been a year but what happened to @Alguecool ? Did he get a j*b ?
Seasonal adjustments would be great too if someone can do it!I raced at Trois Rivieres this WE, but no one was watching
Now people is there on the grandstands (today free entrance)
View attachment 1516161
I also fixed and improved the original ext_config (meshes were all with wrong names).
Now lights and rain work correctly. Added glow to lights bulbs. Improved a little bit the grass and windows reflections. Fixed the last Jumbo which was black (normal are inverted).
View attachment 1516162View attachment 1516163
Crowds texture by Kniker97
You can find the track here GP3R - Trois-Rivières 0.95 by Martin Coulombe
As usual, delete ".txt" form the file name
It's written in the video description.@shi , thanks for this and will use. Can you perhaps inform which CART mod you used in your replays?
Is it any good/decent/low? Also, where to get? Thanks for the track and info on car mod.
It worked for the S15 but not certain other cars tho, this S2000 also has sort of the same bug. Maybe it's a newer CSP versions issueContent Manager/ Settings/ Custom Shaders Patch/ Cars/ Windscreen Effects/ Tweaks and uncheck "Extra reflections for exterior views". It happened to me with other cars and this fixed it.
A quick web search indicates that the M1 Procar measures 4,360 mm long, 1,920 mm wide, and approximately 1,110 mm high, with a wheelbase of 2,560 mm, while the 3.0 CSL IMSA is 4,600 mm long, 1,830 mm wide, and 1,370 mm high, with a 2,625 mm wheelbase. So yes, it is somewhat shorter, wider, and lower...... Here it is in real life looking a bit smaller than a 3.0 CSL IMSA...
I'm checking two versions I have on my content and you're right, the 3D model is much larger than the actual measurements. I opened the data and entered the actual wheelbase and the general body measurements for the inertia and here's the result. I'll try to make an update and let you know.A quick web search indicates that the M1 Procar measures 4,360 mm long, 1,920 mm wide, and approximately 1,110 mm high, with a wheelbase of 2,560 mm, while the 3.0 CSL IMSA is 4,600 mm long, 1,830 mm wide, and 1,370 mm high, with a 2,625 mm wheelbase. So yes, it is somewhat shorter, wider, and lower...
Properly sizing the M1 for AC would be an act of historical justice, something many have long demanded... (Epic music plays in the background.)
If you manage to get the mod with the correct dimensions and working properly, you'll make many of us happy and earn your place in the AC Heroes Hall of Fame... 😅... I'll try to make an update...
i can send you the open data if you need , and you can propose your versionPlease dont encrypt the physics.... I love your E46 M3 GTR ALMS car, But it's terribly balanced against the RSS 996 & 360 which makes it completely pointless to use.
Like seriously, It's completely pointless to even race with or against if the people in the RSS cars are just leaving you in the dust as if your car is powered by an stock S54...
I can't find a link to the pack for these Skodas anymore... 😅
I can't find a link to the pack for these Skodas anymore... 😅
I can give it an wirl if you are willing toi can send you the open data if you need , and you can propose your version![]()
i have Dallara f301, f305 models from AMS2. Do you want convert them to ac?Now off to convert the engine sound from grid autosport, and seek driver skins
check your dmI can give it an wirl if you are willing to![]()
unfortunately i have no interest for these, the A1GP is done because i'm nostalgic of the days i spent driving that car, and I wanted to have it on ACi have Dallara f301, f305 models from AMS2. Do you want convert them to ac?
View attachment 1516309
View attachment 1516312
t
If you do I’ll literally pack my own lunch and give you my lunch money for a few days. That’s frankly how much it annoys me.I'm checking two versions I have on my content and you're right, the 3D model is much larger than the actual measurements. I opened the data and entered the actual wheelbase and the general body measurements for the inertia and here's the result. I'll try to make an update and let you know.
@MisterWaffles @Perico LospaI'm checking two versions I have on my content and you're right, the 3D model is much larger than the actual measurements. I opened the data and entered the actual wheelbase and the general body measurements for the inertia and here's the result. I'll try to make an update and let you know.
I don't know how time-consuming some of those tasks might be, but maybe release the no-animation edition as a beta, then work on the more essential wiper/gearshift/headlight animations (or see if other modders will pitch in on the effort)? I'd rather have an accurately proportioned car without door/hood animations than the fully-featured model we have now, at least.@MisterWaffles @Perico Lospa
OK, I managed to fix the dimensions (and some shaders), but... the work is taking longer than expected because this mod has a lot of animations (hoods, doors, windshield wipers, headlights, gear shift), and when you change the 3D dimensions, all these animations break and have to be redone from scratch.
So I don't know if it's better to waste more time and redo all the animations, or delete the animations and release itView attachment 1516338View attachment 1516339View attachment 1516340
Is this a side project to the 2006 mod?unfortunately i have no interest for these, the A1GP is done because i'm nostalgic of the days i spent driving that car, and I wanted to have it on AC
Thank you...Excellent app having loads of fun racing the ai.I have bumped the ai grip up and strength,need to delve further into other parameters.Would love to have a look at your custom championship and give it a whirl .app written in lua to make new race strategies and some small adjustments to the AI of AC/CSP
Hi friends,
I made a small update of DumbAI, adding a small race engineer in the main window of the app and refining pit stop strategies.
Here is a summary of the different bot strategies you may expect once you have set a default tyre compound (provided the car has enough different compounds :-) )
View attachment 1516328
Hope you'll enjoy the appNow I really really want to play AC more and test it on my custom championships so I'll take a rest for new features for a while, only check for debug etc...
![]()