Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,801 comments
  • 52,049,934 views
I was waiting to see if anybody noticed, but a little while ago I asked Ilja to add a small tick box to the general settings on the DRIVE menu in Content Manager.

1790929714232.webp
 
Screenshot_pg_pantera_gr4_simtraxx_tf_dn7c_100km_ls_27-8-126-22-21-45.webp
Screenshot_pg_pantera_gr4_simtraxx_tf_dn7c_100km_ls_27-8-126-22-21-59.webp
Screenshot_lf_citroen_saxo_s1600_simtraxx_tf_dn7c_100km_ls_27-8-126-22-37-16.webp

Hi, so I read the rules and also checked with AI :D and the research told me I can post a free track update DOWNLOAD link. It is an authorised link. I hope it's ok. TRANSFAGARASAN 100km laser-scanned (very early access - currently around 30km drivable | we have a full 100km scan, but the rest is being processed | scan paid by ST and obtained by professional laser-scanning company GISPRO) for Assetto Corsa free update DOWNLOAD HERE:

I hope you guys like it a bit.
 
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back