Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,136 comments
I've given up looking - can't find it anywhere and a comment in discord asking for it just said "when someone makes it" so maybe it's just a prop for the showroom mod that was posted.

Thanks for searching.Maybe its a private mod...And i wanted a 930 flachbau...

What was it that you reported?
The only thing I've noticed so far is that the side windows reflect the road surface, so there's a very faint snowstorm effect on the glass when moving, mainly noticeable when checking the mirrors. I was surprised to see this as amendments to the glass were specifically mentioned in the changelog.
It's a fantastic car and Dan's detail updates are superb, but huge credit has to go to Alex (@Showmebest66) for the amazing work he did on the original conversion. Assettodrive really do consistently produce the best conversions available for AC, often aesthetically right on par with content by the top-tier scratch modders. Use of shaders in particular is always very impressive.
The prancing horse logo in the back grill slides down (only upper half becomes visible) and continuously twitches if the car's damaged on the back.

Every car Alex Showmebest does have amazing details. I spend time examining his cars in CM showroom. Dan's changelog shows how much work he put it in the project too. Great car in details. Also I have a soft spot for F50 since NFS II is literally my first PC game ever. I spent hours with boxy version of this car.

May someone help i like to use imsa as a grid.

I have following car...
Toyota Celica IMSA GTO no sure of version
Ford RS200 Zinsky
Merkur xr4i IMSA GTO Zinski
Ford Mustnag IMSA GTO Zinzki
Corvette C4 IMSA Zinski
Audo 90??

Would nice to find uptodate versions and extra cars such as

where may i find or can friends share some IMSA to help build a grid?

Looking to see if anyone knows of this showroom or map?? All i know is i found this pic on a facebook page that Dan runs.
75456749_2980004385346106_8674482539345215488_o.jpg

I bought this documentary a little while ago... every passionate about motor racing could be interested in it. ;)

McLaren_2017_front.jpg

Maybe some people isn't aware about this fact but most of the greatest drivers drove different cars of several categories in a lot of different competitions which is... not really the case today !

Well, they were also the days when most of the drivers were gentlemen with a huge respect for each other.

:cheers:

Last edited:
do you mean encrypting mod is bad behaviour or saying encrypting mod is bad behaviur.
user is not rong only ego would make such decision, is true.
This machine doesn't work with me and I think it's bad, I don't know English and sorry if I couldn't understand anything

I bought this documentary a little while ago... every passionate about motor racing could be interested in it. ;)

McLaren_2017_front.jpg

Maybe some people isn't aware about this fact but most of the greatest drivers drove different cars of several categories in a lot of different competitions which is... not really the case today !

Well, they were also the days when most of the drivers were gentlemen with a huge respect for each other.

:cheers:

Nice, which reminds me of this video that I have had saved. Listen to it fire up at 0:38, holy ****!

Last edited:
What is the purpose of "encrypting" the car? What are you trying to achieve or prevent?

This AC Encryption reminds of my older brother who had his bike stolen outside a shop, then a week later he saw it outside of the same shop with 2 padlocks on it.....

He waited for the person to return to the bike and told him it was his bike but the kid called his Dad and he threatened my brother and rode off.....
So not even a happy ending. Just a small lesson on life.....
Don't expect anyone with poor morals to have any good morals ever...

Hey guys i noticed assetto garage has a ton of cars ive never seen done, like the lambo urus and stuff. do you know if assetto garage has decent graphics inside their cars? i Can do physics on cars but i don't know how to do any visual stuff. so if these cars are basicly good visuals with no physics thats like perfect for me to start projects on. any insight on their cars would greatly be appreciated

Hey guys i noticed assetto garage has a ton of cars ive never seen done, like the lambo urus and stuff. do you know if assetto garage has decent graphics inside their cars? i Can do physics on cars but i don't know how to do any visual stuff. so if these cars are basicly good visuals with no physics thats like perfect for me to start projects on. any insight on their cars would greatly be appreciated
assettogarage's mods are usually bad sometimes even worse than simdream in the graphics department.

This AC Encryption reminds of my older brother who had his bike stolen outside a shop, then a week later he saw it outside of the same shop with 2 padlocks on it.....

He waited for the person to return to the bike and told him it was his bike but the kid called his Dad and he threatened my brother and rode off.....
So not even a happy ending. Just a small lesson on life.....
Don't expect anyone with poor morals to have any good morals ever...

I am not expecting or assuming anything, I am just genuinely curious and asking someone who is Encrypting, in order to understand why it is done.
On a personal level I have no opinion on Encryption, it does not affect me in any way, good or bad.:)

May someone help i like to use imsa as a grid.

I have following car...
Toyota Celica IMSA GTO no sure of version
Ford RS200 Zinsky
Merkur xr4i IMSA GTO Zinski
Ford Mustnag IMSA GTO Zinzki
Corvette C4 IMSA Zinski
Audo 90??

Would nice to find uptodate versions and extra cars such as

where may i find or can friends share some IMSA to help build a grid?

There's a pack here. Not all IMSA so to say but good none the less.

any of you using the V8Corsa mod? Some of the cars are lighting up the track green with their headlight while racing with AI. Can't see that the headlights are on, but the track is lighted up anyway. (forgot to screenshot it but I added a good one of i took at Barbagallo) Screenshot_supercars_holden_zb_barbagallo_26-11-119-22-51-51_accumulation (1).jpg

Was that Oran Park any better because there's some other ones.
I was mainly interested in a good (and well optimised) Phillip Island and a better Townsville.
I used to have two versions of Oran, but I kept neither of them.
Iirc, there was one from Terra, one from Hornbuckle (that is not available any more) and a version from Aspec.
Can't remember which one was 'best' though. Maybe I should try them again, since there seems to be no other version(?)

Edit: the one on RD from Aspec is really bad, the one from Terra21 needs some work, but is OK to drive.

Last edited:
I am not expecting or assuming anything, I am just genuinely curious and asking someone who is Encrypting, in order to understand why it is done.
On a personal level I have no opinion on Encryption, it does not affect me in any way, good or bad.:)

Well it's pretty simple is it not? No need to be curious.
Steal a model from a developer who has paid a licence fee for it and then make a mod for AC out of it circumnavigating the need to licence it or even make the ruddy thing, scratch make physics or simply copy and paste kunos stuff....
Then to stop other people stealing your stolen car model...you stick a very annoying padlock on it......

Whether a blue crystal thing bothers me much, well no, it doesn't at all.
What does bother me is how hypocritical it is and i just makes me wish that these devs went after these people more....

Add to that finding the place where (very vocal and prominent) people get free paid mods yet preach about how wrong it is to ask for free mods etc from urd and vrc etc.....its been an eye opening few days on the internet....;)

This one is well worth a watch in my eyes.

3 parts to watch

Very good movie, I find that in real life these cars are very grippy - very noisy - very fast but when in sims users must drive them slowly and they skid off track always or sound slow, drive slow or have no grip like ice skating.

But in real life they are crazy grip crazy loud crazy fast! I hope moders stop making cars so fake hard to drive and fake slow fake quiet etc.

I like engine that makes the ears bleed and grip that makes the arms wet :)

Even in film they say easy but dangerous to drive, no do any exercise smoke drink etc and even say cars were so loud had to add silencer and cars so grippy they rip arms out of sockets.

So Why the sim versions are so quiet so slow and so lame at many times without excitement.

Where to find all tracks mentioned in film, I dont find them all anywhere. Track list anywhere.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back