Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,585 comments
hello please help how to fix
Unusual way of sharing pics, lol.
That car has an encrypted model. CSP (custom shaders patch) fixes that.

Go to https://acstuff.ru/app/ and download Content Manager. App will help you install CSP. Get started and I will help if you need any.
It will transform your whole Assetto Corsa experience. Decryption is just a minor part of it.

If anyone from GUERILLA Mods checks in here, I just tried your GT4 M4 and noticed large gaps at the base of the doors. Might be a badly-fitted door or might just be a missing surface on the internal door skin. Either way, you can see the road through the gap and it's quite noticeable when checking the offside mirror in VR. Any chance of a fix please?
Also, I might be wrong but the gear knob and iDrive controller both look a little on the small side?
Thanks.
(Can't report these on FB as I was ejected from the group for reasons unknown)

Screenshot_gt4_bmw_m4.jpg

https://sharemods.com/ntfbvwxmmjpg/ag_nissan_idx_nismo.7z.html

Author: Assetto Garage, Updated v1.1 14.12.2019 by Assetto-fr.tk
- Add LOD 1 2 3 (reduced CPU usage)
- Fix collider.kn5 and colliders.ini
- Update power.lut
- Fix aero.ini
- Change texture speedometer
- Update analog_speed_curve.lut
- Update engine.ini
- Update ai.ini
- Add skin violet
- Add data for working apps Protyres

preview.jpg

- Update power.lut
- Fix aero.ini
- Update engine.ini
- Update ai.ini
- Add skin violet

preview.jpg
Ooh, one of my favourite cars. Very interested to try your updates. Thanks.

(Need some beta testers on this car)
https://mega.nz/#!Zc13HQZB!-T-8GggYFlhtIB8kvjIRFJr2sCdJu7_UPgmEvibH9FI

This is a WIP, Redid the Display as it was stretched and pixely +default font in a bad way, i just rewrote the Aero files (all of them) and added some new wings + made a tire that resembles a Nitto NT01 Hillclimb tire- almost a slick but not quite. Reworked the force feedback entirely and scrapped the honda civic steering ratio. Major downforce balances. very light suspension adjustment (havnt fully gotten to that yet) and redid the Gearing (make sure to select a final drive in tuning in game or you'll be limited to like 150mph) NEW SOUND TOO!

So i need feedback before i move further and work on actually making it accurate, the thing doesn't even have turbos ffs. it was a mess. but i need to know if the car feels nice to drive in its current state, if it does. it's guaranteed to feel good when i hyperfocus the data to make it accurate. If you want to compare it to the original car its the T16 pikes peak from Assettoland and maybe if you drive that one first before mine you'll understand why im being so hard on that OG car.

anyway need feedback to move forward, or i need to know if the car is not salvageable and if i should scrap it instead

3178261ec6c3ffb269fef46a86488d01.jpg
Thank you! :cheers:

Love this car, love this track.

Merci d'avance pour améliorer cette voiture (thanks in advance for upgrading this car)

- Update power.lut
- Fix aero.ini
- Update engine.ini
- Update ai.ini
- Add skin violet

preview.jpg
I get the 'missing lods' error again - is the data folder or data.acd the most current with your mod? One of them should be deleted I think. You shouldn't have both.

Edit: I renamed the data folder so that data.acd is used and the car now loads, but there are lots of purple semi-transparent textures in the cockpit that are fine in the original car.

Screenshot_ag_nissan_idx_nismo_kyalami_2016_14-12-119-10-56-24.jpg

Anybody else getting these?

Last edited:
I'd just like to be able to drive any of the Forza 7 tracks but they all run a bit like poo on my system.
I'm sorry, I'm an amateur in modding, but maybe this will help someone. When I had a weak computer, I wanted to ride the Rio track. I removed the kn5 file from the folder (sorry, I don’t remember which one) and the productivity doubled! I did not notice any changes on the track and this helped. Delete or wait for someone to improve performance, which I doubt. Now at 5 intel and 1070 stable 60 FPS in the race with all kn5 ..

I'm sorry, I'm an amateur in modding, but maybe this will help someone. When I had a weak computer, I wanted to ride the Rio track. I removed the kn5 file from the folder (sorry, I don’t remember which one) and the productivity doubled! I did not notice any changes on the track and this helped. Delete or wait for someone to improve performance, which I doubt. Now at 5 intel and 1070 stable 60 FPS in the race with all kn5 ..
Interesting..!
This is the full file structure - could you please check your Rio folder and see which one you deleted?

Capture.PNG

@Masscot Try this one
I get the 'missing lods' error again - is the data folder or data.acd the most current with your mod? One of them should be deleted I think. You shouldn't have both.

Edit: I renamed the data folder so that data.acd is used and the car now loads, but there are lots of purple semi-transparent textures in the cockpit that are fine in the original car.

Last edited:

Thank - that fixed most of them but the shift indicators by the gear knob and the ones on the paddles still have purple backgrounds.
Also, this car now has a manual 6-speed (it was only sequential before) but no shifting animation. Can anyone suggest a suitable one to fit the compact wheel/stick relationahip? I dropped the one from Esprit's MR2 in and it's not bad as a peripheral vision one, but the reach is too far forwards.

View attachment 873234

Whats that track you are playing on? & where did you find it?

https://sharemods.com/m5i7myaz4gz1/ag_nissan_idx_nismo.7z.html

Updated v1.2 14.12.2019 by Assetto-fr.tk
- Fix Bug Glass texture
- Add all files in data folder for working Allow to use custom car's data
- Add Deforming hood in custom shaders patch

Updated v1.1 14.12.2019 by Assetto-fr.tk
- Update power.lut
- Fix aero.ini
- Update engine.ini
- Update ai.ini
- Add skin violet

preview.jpg

20191214123112_1.jpg

Interesting..!
This is the full file structure - could you please check your Rio folder and see which one you deleted?

View attachment 873241
I got confused and said wrong, I did it on the Prague track. You can do it in Rio too. Sorry, but there are some minor changes on the track. You yourself know what and where. 1_File "grooves" removes tire marks on the surface. 2_File "rio4" removes some banners and poles. Yet it is not very much changes the very track, and FPS will be higher.

Okay guys...
I've been scrolling through some of this topic through the months... Probably years even... I'd say I've seen perhaps 30 % of it all...
Massive cadeaux for you all to post all these gems...

This was my time to sign up here:
I am looking for some help to find a previous mod release for AC... It's the Pagani Zonda GR - the lightly flunked GTS race car from 2003...
There are screenshots and videos of this car running in AC 1.13... Links has disappeared... blocked adfly accounts... Deleted AC-Facebook pages where working links would have been available...
https://www.hsw.hu/?p=55368

Here's a video of it running in AC

So it's been out there... Does anyone have it still and is it possible to re-upload?

Any hints would be appeciated... Trying to make as complete an ALMS/Le Mans grid from the early 00's as possible.

This could be the dumbest question asked here, but hey, what the hell...
There are cars that come with a low height setup, so you have to tweak it in order to race.
How do I save those settings to become the default choice?

Marneus the boss... Old friend! How are you doing? Long time no see - not since rF1 :)

Wow Yes!!! It's been years away haha. Yes probably since rf1
I try to mod a little bit Assetto corsa, since rF1, AMs, GTR2, GTL, but it's not easy.

BTW do someone know if Apeexxer release the mazda Lola Speedsource ? Thank, he did an awesome job on all his cars and it would be good to make a little family group with it.
Thank you

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back