@deCarrera, forgot to mention, not sure if you drive with driver's arms/hands visible but on your GT350 R his hands slide around the wheel when steering. In data/driver_3d.ini change the [STEER_ANIMATION] LOCK from 540 to 300 (not 360, which is what normally works 99% of the time). His hands will now grip the wheel correctly.
Also, the shifting animation is a little janky with the driver lifting his hand vertically as he moves it, then doing a weird fast 'double shift' action on the shifter. Try this one - the action is much more convincing, although he doesn't actually grab the shift knob. I think it looks a lot better in VR out of the corner of your eye though. I'll try to improve his 'aim'.
Just replace the animations/shift.ksanim with this one.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/b54e0oup9mzpa1r/shift.ksanim/file
You should have though...Maybe you resized your CM window ?How are you extracting the data.acd cause I haven't got the "unpack data" thing in CM any more
You should have though...Maybe you resized your CM window ?
Thanks a lot for your help, I just added it in the post !the williams fw14 is update too
https://www.asrformula.com/mods/assetto-corsa/free-cars-ac/williams-fw14-1991/
Yep, fine for me too, unless your dev mode has been reset?You should have though...Maybe you resized your CM window ?
Yep, fine for me too, unless your dev mode has been reset?
Spam-click the version number again to unlock dev mode.
This is a pretty damn good app thank you! Very informative and ideal for hot lapping, would you maybe add a couple of requested features?
I'd like an option for changing the background opacity from transparent onward. Also it would be nice to have an option to lower the refresh rate as in the past I have had FPS issues with an app refreshing the lap time as fast as yours, although I must say, the app doesn't appear to affect FPS very much at all! These are just suggestions based on my personal preference, no big deal if the answer is no![]()
Thank you for your help. Yes, fine in a GT3 with headlightsbut tough in an open wheeler....
These are the turns which I believe need sorting: 4 - 6 - 7 - 10 - 13 - 14&15 according to my track map..... tia
View attachment 888827
You are the manIf it's a dark, adjust new ini file.
Light setting was made so that it could adjust.
I agree, I noticed it too !For those that use RSR Live Timing, are you noticing that it's now working (or appears to be working) with most track and car combinations that didn't work before?
Have you fixed the replay cameras too? Or they're not working only on my verstion? Thanksbahrain 2020 1.1
Most lightpole has been redone.
because when one light fix, also need to fixed surrounding lights.
Turn off carlight and drive
View attachment 889270 View attachment 889271 View attachment 889272
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ehyd9j6fyonosl8/


I don't normally do American muscle as I think boats work better on water, but your GT350 R drives very nicely indeed. Great job, thanks!
Thanks. I agree with you about vintage American muscle cars, I've always preferred nimble handling to sheer horsepower, but the early Shelby cars became legendary for good reason.
BAC MONO
https://sharemods.com/?op=upload_result&st=OK&fn=8k0exhi0mual
Updated v2.0 9.02.2020 by Assetto-fr.tk
- Add LOD
- Update setup.ini
- Update Rear aero
- Fixed collider.ini
- Fixed tyres.ini
![]()
@deCarrera, forgot to mention, not sure if you drive with driver's arms/hands visible but on your GT350 R his hands slide around the wheel when steering. In data/driver_3d.ini change the [STEER_ANIMATION] LOCK from 540 to 300 (not 360, which is what normally works 99% of the time). His hands will now grip the wheel correctly.
Also, the shifting animation is a little janky with the driver lifting his hand vertically as he moves it, then doing a weird fast 'double shift' action on the shifter. Try this one - the action is much more convincing, although he doesn't actually grab the shift knob. I think it looks a lot better in VR out of the corner of your eye though. I'll try to improve his 'aim'.
Just replace the animations/shift.ksanim with this one.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/b54e0oup9mzpa1r/shift.ksanim/file
Thank you very much for your help, I remembered something like this but I wasn't aware about "how to do it" !Just delete "?op=upload_result&st=OK&fn=" and you'll get the proper download page like I tried to do
Congrats to the 350R! Nice handling, sound and textures. Not bad for the first mod. Unfortunately it misses the rain drops and the working wipers on the windscreen, maybe this can be fixed as next?
View attachment 889260
link not workingBAC MONO
https://sharemods.com/?op=upload_result&st=OK&fn=8k0exhi0mual
Updated v2.0 9.02.2020 by Assetto-fr.tk
- Add LOD
- Update setup.ini
- Update Rear aero
- Fixed collider.ini
- Fixed tyres.ini
![]()