- 10,270

- Bonn
- GTAce
They moved the top bar to the left... that's basically it.RACEDEPARTMENT is basically unusable at this point. a complete mess what they did.
They moved the top bar to the left... that's basically it.RACEDEPARTMENT is basically unusable at this point. a complete mess what they did.
You know its on VK and assettoland and few facebook pages also right?
Excellent....Your LODS are such good quality. Thank you
Not sure where this one came from but its a great little car. I have one IRL.
This suffers from a few graphical issues, but primarily it has a failed front end when the AI use it.
Anyone mind having a look and see whats going on with it?
https://mega.nz/#!3SIgFaxK!fwAqq9iNx1cawae1NSLepcZcm4n8zi3YJWdRkBiNvjU
View attachment 891519
Sure, Mister i only like scratch made stuff, i literally got stupid ads now that had a download button in it that looked like the sites download button.They moved the top bar to the left... that's basically it.
That's reasonable but I question if the newbie in question is aware of that courtesy.It does seem that people for the most part do acknowledge when a modder specifically asks for their mod not to be shared or modified. Doing so may reduce the chances of it happening moving forward.
I use UBlock Origin to disable ads and I modified my Stylus script to thisSure, Mister i only like scratch made stuff, i literally got stupid ads now that had a download button in it that looked like the sites download button.
And they also messed up the whole content site, old RD you didnt have to serch the screen for the download, like or review buttons.
My next 3 skins will not be on RD anyway, but for another mod release.
.p-body-inner {
max-width: inherit;
}
.p-body-main--withSidebar.p-body-main--withSideNav .p-body-content,
.p-body-main--withSidebar .p-body-content {
max-width: inherit;
}
.p-body-sidebar {
display: none;
}
.p-body-left,
ins.adsbygoogle {
display: none;
}
.p-footer-copyrightRow {
display: none;
}
.node-body .node-main {
width: inherit;
}
.node-extra {
margin-right: 20px;
}
I'm OK with it being elsewhere and I asked Assettoland to put it up on their site. I want others to enjoy it. The original model isn't mine and before I made any changes I asked the members on this forum and Assettoland if they knew the original author so I could obtain their permission.You know its on VK and assettoland and few facebook pages also right?
And the model isn't yours is it IIRC?
sorry for double post.
I hope you're using the compression feature under content-tools in Content Manager to compress your mods. It reduces their size by a third--it really does work, and the files will actually load faster on newer CPUs (smaller file transfers from hard drive, CPU un-compresses it for rendering engine).
Do that, if you haven't already, and you'll have more room for more mods!
.pageWidth, .gtp-pageWidth {
max-width: 90%;
}
You’ll save a lot more space using LZX algorithm. When you get time decompress and redo it, you’ll be surprised at the extra space you gain.Damn, didn't knew CM had that feature ...
A well, I just did the same thing but on the whole assettocorsa folder with CompactGUI using XPRESS16K. Saved about 50% of diskspace 👍
View attachment 891781
After we have the Jets in Le Mans, we need this for Daytona
Austria, not AustraliaMelbourne
This guy just removed the antenna from the car, something I asked for.Take a short weekend holiday and a poster unknown to me who joined the forum 3 days earlier with 3 previous posts just decides to...
So I guess based on many past postings I've read this is something I should look forward to now. Folks just randomly changing and uploading your mod without bothering to look for, communicate or ask the original uploader who worked on it for many hours. Oh joy...
I use UBlock Origin
Hello to all,
I hope someone can help me:
after a long time I go back to playing in Macau but this effect makes me very annoying, with flashing lights and red track, excluded in the shadow areas.
I use CM and I have the csp.
I deleted the ini file in the extension / config / tracks / loaded folder but nothing changes.
On CM the track version is the most recent.
How can I solve it?
Thank you very much
This guy just removed the antenna from the car, something I asked for.
If your dds files aren't already compressed CM will compress them. I've never had a problem and not many people report problems either. It's just pretty standard file compression very similar to Windows own built in, very mature and reliable. Saying that, I did see on FB the other day that someone is blaming the compression for messing all of their skins up@norms @imported_ApexVGear This compression thing in CM - I presume it doesn't affect things like skin dds files? I'm probably being paranoid but I'd hate to mess up all my 4k skins lol
If your dds files aren't already compressed CM will compress them. I've never had a problem and not many people report problems either. It's just pretty standard file compression very similar to Windows own built in, very mature and reliable. Saying that, I did see on FB the other day that someone is blaming the compression for messing all of their skins up. Even a system power cut during the compression process shouldn't mess all skins up in all cars *shrug*. Like anything important though, back up the skins you can't get back and give it a shot. Seriously like other people have said, if you haven't yet tried it you will be surprised at how much space you will save. Vital if you have all of your cars and tracks on an SSD imo.
you have to make a ext_config file for it. i can show it later, or someone else will just post how it is done.Has someone actually found a solution to this? Tried what some users suggested and didn't work
Cheers dude...Sounds like it's a no brainer in that case. I'll do it tomorrow as knowing my luck it'll take 4 hours or so and it'll finish at 4am
I just read a couple of posts about it and the common feeling is it's worth doing and shouldn't mess anything up. Haven't got an SSD (Slow to upgrade my pc lol) and I did read if you're doing it on a HDD to defrag after so I'll do that too.
I saw @Blamer say something about creating skins uncompressed then doing the compression thing after which also makes sense.