Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,047 comments
The modder had to do it himself.
You can't replace yourself one by one the sound when the ACfan is coded specifically for the dedicated car.
The only solution to replace yourself one by one the sound is to put the ACfan file in the dedicated car and after switching the sound with CM to the car you decided. ;)

I didn't know that. I know for next time what to do when a mods sound doesn't work when I change it my usual way - thanks for the info :cheers:

Hello fellow earthlings,
I love driving LMP1 and since there is a bit of a limited amount of cars available in that particular area, I want to ask if there are any good mods available? I already have the PX pack by URD, the p13c aka HPD ARX-03c by ier (I can really recommend it!), LMP900 by VRC is also very good, and of course the Kunos cars. I know, that there aren't too many LMP1 cars in 2019. Is there a decent mod of the Rebellion R13, or the Ginetta G60-LT-P1? I also have the "historic ts050" and the rollover one. Any hints in the forum? Or some really good LMP2 mods would help as well.
Is Sim Dream any good? They dont appear to be.
Is there any good Modding Team except for asr, vrc, urd, ier and rss? I mean including paymods with paymod quality.
Grettings

Attachments

• LMP LIST.JPG
    LMP LIST.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
View attachment 898532
someone know how can I fixe this black dashboard ?
it's the McLaren 570GT4
You can finish coding the digital_instruments.ini for the car. ? Seems that it was overlooked. :boggled:

Here in the States, IMSA Grand Sport (GT4) is well faster than TCR for sure:
Grand Sport (GS)

• SRO GT4 Homologated Cars
  • Engines tuned to produce between 400 and 450 horsepower.
  • Speeds in excess of 160 mph.
  • Competition equalized by adjustments to fuel-tank capacities, power and weight
  • GS class includes Aston Martin Vantage GT4, Audi R8 GT4, BMW M4, Chevrolet Camaro GT4, Ford Mustang GT4, McLaren 570S GT4, Mercedes AMG GT4 and Porsche Cayman GT4.R
2020_IMPC_GS_Blank_404x129_Old.png

Touring Car (TCR)

• TCR Homologated Cars
  • Engines tuned to produce between 300 and 350 horsepower.
  • Speeds in excess of 140 mph.
  • Competition equalized by adjustments to fuel-tank capacities, power and weight
2020_IMPC_TCR_Blank_404x129_Old.png

Hello fellow earthlings,
I love driving LMP1 and since there is a bit of a limited amount of cars available in that particular area, I want to ask if there are any good mods available? I already have the PX pack by URD, the p13c aka HPD ARX-03c by ier (I can really recommend it!), LMP900 by VRC is also very good, and of course the Kunos cars. I know, that there aren't too many LMP1 cars in 2019. Is there a decent mod of the Rebellion R13, or the Ginetta G60-LT-P1? I also have the "historic ts050" and the rollover one. Any hints in the forum? Or some really good LMP2 mods would help as well.
Is Sim Dream any good? They dont appear to be.
Is there any good Modding Team except for asr, vrc, urd, ier and rss? I mean including paymods with paymod quality.
Grettings

Have a look in the 2 packs in this post and you might find something you like :D

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/ac-pc-mod-discussion-do-not-ask-for-paid-mods-do-not-post-paid-mods.307899/page-871#post-13035306
Although they are slightly more historic and not 2019 but still worth a look

You can finish coding the digital_instruments.ini for the car. ? Seems that it was overlooked. :boggled:

Here in the States, IMSA Grand Sport (GT4) is well faster than TCR for sure:

That's because IMSA BoP's the TCR cars down. TCR is only able to use about 90% throttle, not 100%, and I believe they're restricted on the wings to make them have more drag. A full TCR-spec car is just as fast or faster than a GT4; they've got more aero, similar power-to-weight, and the same aids (IIRC).

That's because IMSA BoP's the TCR cars down. TCR is only able to use about 90% throttle, not 100%, and I believe they're restricted on the wings to make them have more drag. A full TCR-spec car is just as fast or faster than a GT4; they've got more aero, similar power-to-weight, and the same aids (IIRC).

Also because one car can go 140mph and another can do 130mph, it doesn't necessarily mean that over a lap the 140mph car will be faster...

Same with bhp.... an 800bhp yank tank will get crucified by a trick FWD track weapon with only 300bhp for example.

But yeah, old school racing is best at explaining this like the Mini's v's the yank tanks at Goodwood.

But i take your point.

It's funny all this BoP this and BoP that and 90% throttle and different aero and tyres etc etc...... and people still think the drivers skill is the main difference...

Maybe someone can help me and I have a few mods transparent rims but only when the car is a little further away from the camera (replay) does someone ???????

Maybe someone can help me and I have a few mods transparent rims but only when the car is a little further away from the camera (replay) does someone ???????

Transparent rims when rotating is a direct reflection of a shoddy, not worth keeping so called modded car. Its simple rim blur botched, if that is, chances are high the rest of it is.

Post a SS of it :D

Has someone experienced a massive frame drop when running replays?

Red Bull Ring with CSP (can't remember which version right now) + SOL 1.4 + A3PP filter.
Using the RSS Formula X 2021 my average fps is very high, around 130-ish during the race (from cockpit view). Then when I run replay it tanks completely, down to 30 most of the time (vsync on). And it's generally a stuttery mess.

Should I reinstall CSP + SOL?

Has someone experienced a massive frame drop when running replays?

Red Bull Ring with CSP (can't remember which version right now) + SOL 1.4 + A3PP filter.
Using the RSS Formula X 2021 my average fps is very high, around 130-ish during the race (from cockpit view). Then when I run replay it tanks completely, down to 30 most of the time (vsync on). And it's generally a stuttery mess.

Should I reinstall CSP + SOL?

Although the A3PP filter package looks great, it's very GPU intensive. Have you tried running a less demanding PP filter to see if you still get the same drop in FPS? Turning V Sync off will also make a noticeable difference. Before you go reinstalling a whole bunch of things, I'd do some experimenting first, or you may well end up chasing your tail.

Although the A3PP filter package looks great, it's very GPU intensive. Have you tried running a less demanding PP filter to see if you still get the same drop in FPS? Turning V Sync off will also make a noticeable difference. Before you go reinstalling a whole bunch of things, I'd do some experimenting first, or you may well end up chasing your tail.
Ah, looks like you were right. Saw a question followed by author's answer on the discussion pages for the mod:
Q: Pretty, but the FPS hit was massive.
A: You talk about replays? Reduce aperture shape to 3 inside A3PP_SolAE.ini under [DOF] section
Will test when I get home, thanks. :)

Btw, non-vsync is a no-go for me. Can't stand the screen tear and general jittery screen movement. :)

Also because one car can go 140mph and another can do 130mph, it doesn't necessarily mean that over a lap the 140mph car will be faster...

Same with bhp.... an 800bhp yank tank will get crucified by a trick FWD track weapon with only 300bhp for example.

But yeah, old school racing is best at explaining this like the Mini's v's the yank tanks at Goodwood.

But i take your point.

It's funny all this BoP this and BoP that and 90% throttle and different aero and tyres etc etc...... and people still think the drivers skill is the main difference...

In my head I've always thought GT4 should be quicker than TCR. I have this imaginary ladder in my head of performance levels so like TCR-GT4-GT3-LMP3-LMP2 you get the idea.

You should have used a PP filter :lol:
Thanks to Peter for the SOL heavy clouds and heavy rain we could not see the moon over here (NL)
Maybe the next time I´ll try improve my smartphone first, it´s a very old one, lol.
But a better PP filter could help too ...

Yeah, I suppose I had just luck, someone decided to give my area the windy preset (my prefered one). :D

In my head I've always thought GT4 should be quicker than TCR. I have this imaginary ladder in my head of performance levels so like TCR-GT4-GT3-LMP3-LMP2 you get the idea.

Yep, I'd of thought the same till i googled it because of your post.

It was interesting that GT4 cars are for the most part GT3 cars with the trick bits of aero and a downgrade in performance.

So much BoP around these days that just changing engine maps can release so much extra. This means say for example a TCR car can be used is so many different series due to the way they can alter its performance.

Yep, I'd of thought the same till i googled it because of your post.

It was interesting that GT4 cars are for the most part GT3 cars with the trick bits of aero and a downgrade in performance.

So much BoP around these days that just changing engine maps can release so much extra. This means say for example a TCR car can be used is so many different series due to the way they can alter its performance.

Gets even more interesting when you add in different cars like Special cup cars from the nurburgring or SPX/GTX Cars would be nice if the FIA could over rule it and have a clear cut performance ladder tbh.

As mentioned by P1ButtPlug, this is likely the blurred rims not being done properly, Can be fixed easily enough:
1) use content manager to unpack the data of the problem car ->
2) open the car folder and delete data.acd ->
3) open the data folder, find a file called blurred_objects.ini and delete all of the text and then save

If there's no data.acd file in the car folder then you can just skip straight to step 3.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back