Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,010 comments
I tried my without success
the dashboard is not completely black but in very low brightness
I was going to take a look last night but ended up getting sidetracked and drove vintage cars around Bremgarten, Brooklands and Lemelands. Went down the rabbit hole of old car handling checking out some physics.
I'll take a peek today at it. I however read that they were going to release a 2nd version soon with fixes and I'm sure that's one of them as well as the Camaro RPM LED lights.

View attachment 898532
someone know how can I fixe this black dashboard ?
it's the McLaren 570GT4

Hi,

I've had a similar issue a few months ago. Can´t remember how I got it fix tho.
However, I'm sure of some tweak at L.FX, try to set up the Lighting FX like this, install the 0.1.46 CSP and see if it get better.

lightning-fx.png

This is a great performance upgrade...I still think it needs the road surface smoothing more...ps the track edges also need the alpha reapplying in the shader...looks a little weird as is
Jim! What a surprise seeing you here... ;)
Do you have this missing alpha for the road edges?

Thanks for sharing. Would also be nice if we have an additional rusty livery. Just an idea on top of this fun pickup mod.

I'll have a go once I've finished compressing my AC folder. Thought it was about time I did it as I'm down to 20gb on the hard drive again. Looks like it might take a while :lol:

Released yesterday on a group in fakebook, 2019 NASCAR. Looks nice with tons of skins. Still have to give it a try though. Oval driving with these stock cars proves to be a bit iffy sometimes in AC and I usually have to edit the AI files some, we'll see how they did on these.

Just wanted to hear all the people complain about going around in circles and say drafting is stoopid. ;)
(by the way, you can use them on regular tracks too and they run road courses throughout the season as well) :)
They have Chevy, Ford and Toyota. I have the mod but I do not have permission to post the link as they request. I'll send them a message and see if I can if anyone else has interest in this sort of thing.
preview.jpg

Released yesterday on a group in fakebook, 2019 NASCAR. Looks nice with tons of skins. Still have to give it a try though. Oval driving with these stock cars proves to be a bit iffy sometimes in AC and I usually have to edit the AI files some, we'll see how they did on these.

Just wanted to hear all the people complain about going around in circles and say drafting is stoopid. ;)
(by the way, you can use them on regular tracks too and they run road courses throughout the season as well) :)
They have Chevy, Ford and Toyota. I have the mod but I do not have permission to post the link as they request. I'll send them a message and see if I can if anyone else has interest in this sort of thing.
View attachment 898772

I always thought turning left with your foot on the floor was a silly way to race... until I tried it! It's a blast, especially at a place like Talledega or Daytona with 30 other cars also out for a Sunday drive :) I don't and won't have Facebook, so it would be nice if they agreed to share these cars with those of us "social media challenged" types .

Jim! What a surprise seeing you here... ;)
Do you have this missing alpha for the road edges?

The Aipha Channel is already there in the texture...sometimes the kseditor forgets and checks opaque when exporting, its just needs setting to alpha blend and re-exporting

or perhaps it could be done in the track INI file...not sure if this is possible though...maybe someone can advise

GUERILLA Mods GT4 Pack (BETA)

hey guys!
in case you want to stay updated with our latest GT4 cars ;P

http://bit.ly/GUERILLA_Mods_GT4_BETA

folder will get updated with latest versions when they're ready to use!

news about our projects and updates can be found in our fb community

https://www.facebook.com/groups/119869641975310/

__custom_showroom_1583760955.jpg

If you're banned or can't join/find our group send a mail to

banned@guerilla-mods.de

add your full name and fb account link and we'll have a look asap but please have some patience!

Cheers!

Your GUERILLA Mods Team!

GUERILLA Mods GT4 Pack (BETA)

hey guys!
in case you want to stay updated with our latest GT4 cars ;P

http://bit.ly/GUERILLA_Mods_GT4_BETA

folder will get updated with latest versions when they're ready to use!

Smart move. People would leak the stuff anyway so I guess it's better to give them the access to your work (an excellent work, by the way) on your own terms. Cheers Timo!

Smart move. People would leak the stuff anyway so I guess it's better to give them the access to your work (an excellent work, by the way) on your own terms. Cheers Timo!

Thank you for you kind words! exactly the same thoughts was running through my mind... the only big mystery for me is... we was never trying to hide them xD it was just to keep our work protected in past but now we have ENCRYPTION the word that makes so much trouble for some XD

New update of this Valencia Ricardo Tormo Circuit, named release candidate1.... please test it and report bugs, thank you.

mediafire.com file/3vpf4vdjb99i4wi/ValenciaRT.RC1.zip/file

I try to correct previous bugs, also reported here by many of you, and add something, like a working start lights.
Unfortunately i dont know how to fix the hotlap time issue..... if someone can help me, i would be grateful.

Also i would like to add crowd with camera facing, but i cant make it works :(.... maybe @Jimlloyd can help me?
Screenshot_mini_jcw_challenge_valenciart_10-3-120-21-32-19.jpg

Last edited:
I have been unable to get any encrypted content to work with or without shaders patch.

This is how it looks without shaders patch:

... and with shaders patch:

Same goes for any track that have been encrypted.

I'm using linux so could it be some windows dll-file that I'm missing or how exactly does this encryption work?

I have the problem with the 2018 Porsche 911 RSR from URD which is quite good

it's rim blur transparency issue! blur has to be set as transparent in kseditor ;)

I have been unable to get any encrypted content to work with or without shaders patch.

I'm using linux so could it be some windows dll-file that I'm missing or how exactly does this encryption work?

don't know anything about linux these days... 'used' it 18 years ago XD for me it sound like custom shader patch is not fully supported sadly...

That looks vaguely like a Camaro, in which case for that particular car I can save you some trouble, here's a link to a better one that's not encrypted: https://mega.nz/?fbclid=IwAR3UF5uyb...J!Os9XHHltWlEVyyPBBS4aA73EmXqLnMVQj-81imiXdZU

Btw, what tracks have been encrypted?! Never heard of that before.

View attachment 898772

Yes please. Interested.

Does anyone knows if there is a possibility to add reverb to certain part of tracks, already made, to make cars sound like in 3:15 of this video???

View attachment 898772
can not find link in their group. only links for skins

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back