Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,080 comments
Question: What's all the Group A touring cars out there that are released? I'm trying to snag the Group A cars and do some racing with them. I've got so far: the Skyline, starion, SD1 and the sierra but I can't find anymore anyone got any links to some of them?

Thank you for you kind words! exactly the same thoughts was running through my mind... the only big mystery for me is... we was never trying to hide them xD it was just to keep our work protected in past but now we have ENCRYPTION the word that makes so much trouble for some XD
Glad to see you sharing your work outside Facebook. However the encryption is a huge bummer IMO as I really to like all cars I have to have the same uniform previews and also it makes it hard to create custom liveries as you can't make previews for them nor view your progress in real time with the custom showroom. Also, and this is coming from someone who really enjoys your mods, most of the models seem to be sourced from other games with only a handful of exceptions. I'm looking forward to any upcoming mods though, especially that Saleen :P

Thanks for sharing. Would also be nice if we have an additional rusty livery. Just an idea on top of this fun pickup mod.

Quick and dirty rusty skin (Sounds painful)

Does anyone know how to paint the bumpers etc?

__custom_showroom_1583942956.jpg

Very nice, thank you to all involved, the level of quality and the amount of details, like the animated windmills, is super impressive.
AC is getting better and better, just when you think we might have reached a plateau, something like this track pops up and the bar is raised again!
Thanks - we've had fun and frustration in equal measures bringing it to you, but Maple Valley is a classic track that deserves a lot of love. The elusive 'nobody' did almost all of the heavy lifting with others supplying the details.
@slider666 even made the wind turbines all rotate at *slightly* different speeds to each other. Lovely little detail that adds to the realism on an almost imperceptible level.

ACC goes to consoles finaly!:

ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE SPEEDS ONTO PLAYSTATION 4 AND XBOX ONE THIS SUMMER

The Official GT World Challenge Game Debuts on Consoles June 23

Rome – March 11Global publisher 505 Games and Kunos Simulazioni will bring the ultimate racing simulation game Assetto Corsa Competizione to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles on Tuesday, June 23, available both digitally and at physical retail for 39.99€ Players who pre-order Assetto Corsa Competizione for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will receive free access to the recently released Intercontinental GT Pack DLC, which expands the Assetto Corsa Competizione experience to include the official Intercontinental GT Challenge Powered by Pirelli competition. Players who opt out of pre-ordering Assetto Corsa Competizione can still purchase the Intercontinental GT Pack DLC for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One later this summer for €14.99

Assetto Corsa Competizione is an extraordinary racing simulation game allowing players to experience the real atmosphere of the GT3 championship, competing against official drivers, teams, cars and circuits reproduced in-game with the highest level of accuracy ever achieved. Sprint, Endurance and Spa 24 Hours races come to life with an incredible level of realism, in both single and multiplayer modes. Born from KUNOS Simulazioni's long-term experience, this racing simulator takes full advantage of Unreal Engine 4 to ensure photorealistic weather conditions and graphics, night races, motion capture animations, reaching a new standard in terms of driving realism and immersion, thanks to its further improved tyre and aerodynamic models.

The Intercontinental GT Pack DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione introduces four iconic international circuits from four different continents - Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit (South Africa), Suzuka Circuit (Japan), Weathertech️ Raceway Laguna Seca (United States) and Mount Panorama Circuit (New South Wales Australia). Players owning these tracks will extend the GT Series to the Intercontinental GT Challenge by Pirelli, providing a challenging driving experience using an exclusive layout finely reproduced with Laserscan️ technology, allowing for extreme track reproduction precision and detail. The Intercontinental GT Pack DLC also adds more than 45 new car liveries, 30 new teams and 50 new drivers along with all-new game modes from the real-life Intercontinental GT Challenge powered by Pirelli.

The launch of Assetto Corsa Competizione on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is part of a full plan that will cover both PC and console instalments of the game:

• This April, the free Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.4 update for PC Steam will introduce new features – including the car showroom, new driver/car personalization choices and additional options for multiplayer servers – and lots of improvements of the game features, UI and algorithms.
  • The GT4 Pack paid DLC, adding +10 new GT4 cars, will be available this summer on PC Steam, and this fall on consoles.
  • The British Pack paid DLC, offering 3 new iconic circuits that complete the 7-race calendar of the British GT Championship, will be available this winter for both PC Steam and consoles.
"Competizione is the finest expression of the Assetto Corsa brand, aiming to be known as a synonym of realism” said Marco Massarutto, Co-Founder, Executive & Licensing Manager of KUNOS Simulazioni. “Console players have shown their high appreciation towards our approach to racing simulations, so we are certain they will appreciate our efforts to bringing also to their favourite platforms the experience, accuracy and depth that Assetto Corsa Competizione has to offer on PC".

Assetto Corsa Competizione will be available on Tuesday, June 23 and is priced at 39.99€ pre-orders at physical retail will open in all starting today, while digital preorders will start later on. Additional local offers and/or discounts may apply.

The game will be published by Oizumi Amuzio in Japan, and Digital Touch will be the publishing partner for Korea.

More info at http://assettocorsa.net/; follow us also on Twitter & Facebook.

Does anyone know if there is an improvement for the AI around Catalunya anywhere I'm a second a lap quicker with them on 100% when I'm not even pushing?
With what cars? ALL of them? :odd:

Maple Valley FM7 (complete overhaul by nobody & others) released:

https://mega.nz/#!uHw0hKwb!FDuP1_3dBzUBHTyRQTt50zO6jOQEu1kyytCscw79g8c

or https://www.mediafire.com/file/m15v9smsj7m6grh/maple_valley_fm7.7z/file (alternative short-term link, will be up for approx 14 days)

or https://anonfiles.com/d5D8a1h3o4/maple_valley_fm7_7z

v0.0 by Turn10
v0.1 converted to AC by ДЯДЯ ДИМА
v0.9 track overhauled by nobody and others March 2020

v0.9 changelog:
- 2 forward layouts + 2 reverse layouts = 4 in total with cones/barriers,
light config, start lights, working Time Attack, simple camera set, simple physical walls
- fixed trees, improved tarmac & grass textures
- added skidmarks
- added rotating wind turbines with varied blade speed
- added physical road mesh
- added audio effects
- added unique Maple Valley balloons by Mascot
- added animated helicopters by Mascot
- added Maple Valley blimp by Mascot (thanks Tberg/LilSki for model)
- added airliner stream by Mascot
- added alternative road skin by Mascot
- added alternative grass skin by Mascot
- added additional billboard/helicopter skin by Mascot
- added Natural & Summer tree skins from PepperoniAC24
- added Raceday Billboards by Fred Bassett
- added AI lines and track limits by LiquidSkyMan
- additional config work by Sliderman, including fixing misaligned track model, reverb, animations
- fixed folder name to maple_valley_fm7 from mapple_valley by Sliderman
- testing by the team above plus Fanapryde
Note: several asphalt/grass/tree/billboard skins are available. Skins starting with the same name
overwrite each other (they contain the same replacement textures, not because of the same starting name)
-- always do a clean installation
-- unpack to folder "assettocorsa\content\tracks\"
-- or drag'n'drop archive into ContentManager (there are no external folders)
*** disable "merge meshes" in CM settings -> CustomShadersPatch -> General -> CPU-Optimizations ***

Wow, looks great! Thanks!!

Just saw all the skins. Holy cow. Love being able to change things here and there. Nice!

View attachment 898966
Worth doing that compression as I got back just over 300gb when i cancelled it after a good 9 hours :P
If anyone is running out of space I recommend giving it a go and setting your pc aside for the night as it takes a looooong time if you have lots of files like I did.

Sorry for the stupid question, but: How do you start this compression? Is this a CM function?

@BrainsBush @Beezer215

@Blamer Nice. I need to spend a bit more time messing with rust for placement but this one was just a quickie

Rusty Livery for the Chevy...Managed to do the bumpers but not the side strips or the Chevrolet rear panel as they are linked to the steering wheel...and no one wants a rusty steering wheel ;)
Sorry about the number plate, I couldn't resist even if it's not one of my favourite films and not the right model Chevy :lol:
Anyways grab it here https://mega.nz/#!DHg1RaQR!iNlk7KGt0q5rdfOSMrUl59W98aFxHRvvBOhvaot_Tig

Sorry for the stupid question, but: How do you start this compression? Is this a CM function?
It's not a stupid question at all - I didn't know how to do it before being informed by people in here so it's all good.

Yeah it's a function of Content Manager. Go to Content tab/Tools, then compress files. Click launch and depending on how many files you have it could take a while. It'll scan first then you just start compressing once the scanning is finished,

@Blamer Did you do those skins? I'm loving the rust dripping down the sides of the cars. I must find some better textures and spend more time on trying to achieve that effect.

View attachment 898969 View attachment 898970 View attachment 898971 View attachment 898972 View attachment 898973 View attachment 898975 View attachment 898976

or https://www.mediafire.com/file/m15v9smsj7m6grh/maple_valley_fm7.7z/file (alternative short-term link, will be up for approx 14 days)

v0.0 by Turn10

v0.9 changelog:
light config, start lights, working Time Attack, simple camera set, simple physical walls
- added skidmarks
- added audio effects
- additional config work by Sliderman, including fixing misaligned track model, reverb, animations
Note: several asphalt/grass/tree/billboard skins are available. Skins starting with the same name
overwrite each other (they contain the same replacement textures, not because of the same starting name)
*** disable "merge meshes" in CM settings -> CustomShadersPatch -> General -> CPU-Optimizations ***

Amazing work, many thanks! :cheers:

nobody wanted me to post this: Prag(ue) update v0.3 - optimized more, removed out-of-place original grass (its still included, unpack "original_grass.zip" and overwrite layout inis), refined included light config, darkened materials for vanilla AC, lightend up skid marks, added generic kunos skin, unpack to "content\tracks\" - v0.4 - fixed the hole http://www.mediafire.com/file/txj3ewqvhq4bycw/prague_fm7_v0.4.7z

You are right. With mod cars, a LOT of the time the modder ignorantly forgets to check the car they're working on as an AI opponent. I've fixed countless cars with issues in that area.
Here's what I'd do, take a faster kunos car like an LMP or the Lotus Exos 125 and do a one make race. See what the results are there and then you can determine if it's the track or the cars. Cars ai can be made faster though sometimes with a couple changes if there are a couple numbers off in the ai.ini.

Whoops, forgot to add quote. @JRob66

View attachment 898969 View attachment 898970 View attachment 898971 View attachment 898972 View attachment 898973 View attachment 898975 View attachment 898976

v0.0 by Turn10

v0.9 changelog:
- added skidmarks
- added audio effects

Brilliant. I had to keep pulling over to marvel at all the little details. Those spinning blades are awesome and the chopper blades look really good...are they using a new effect or have I just not noticed them before on other tracks?

But yeah Top Job to everyone involved on this one :cheers: :bowdown:

Ema
New update of this Valencia Ricardo Tormo Circuit, named release candidate1.... please test it and report bugs, thank you.

mediafire.com file/3vpf4vdjb99i4wi/ValenciaRT.RC1.zip/file

I try to correct previous bugs, also reported here by many of you, and add something, like a working start lights.
Unfortunately i dont know how to fix the hotlap time issue..... if someone can help me, i would be grateful.

Also i would like to add crowd with camera facing, but i cant make it works :(.... maybe @Jimlloyd can help me?
View attachment 898802

Great progress! I can't wait to see the next update!

To fix the timing issues, check for these items.

1B: Spawn & timing objects:
Depending on the type of location you are planning to make, the minimal* objects needed in order to make your track work in all modes (race, hotlap, practice) are:
For circuit-type tracks:
AC_START_0
AC_START_1
AC_PIT_0
AC_PIT_1
AC_HOTLAP_START_0
AC_TIME_0_L
AC_TIME_0_R
AC_TIME_1_L
AC_TIME_1_R

This info is from this page...
https://assettocorsamods.net/threads/build-your-first-track-basic-guide.12/

This tutorial is pretty good.

About uploading the track and providing a download link, I prefer Mega, or a service that has minimal pop-ups or hijacks, asks for permissions, or that doesn't require downloading a special app. I had to modify the last-provided Mediafire link to bypass a permissions request and go directly to the download page.

Last edited by a moderator:
as requested some changes were made to the F1 LM the creator asked me to upload it here since others didn't want to do it.

-removed the antenna since the F1 LM didn't have it
-Replaced the racing F1 GTR tires with the more street looking F1 tires.
-added proper reverse lights that were on the F1 LM

we might do some updates on it in the future like the updated gauges and the removal of some parts and maybe some skins like the sultan of Brunei F1 LM skin.
__custom_showroom_1583949054.jpg

__custom_showroom_1583949079.jpg

Last edited:
An update on the 2019 NASCAR pack.
Chris didn't want me sharing the links here because the cars are not done yet. It's a very beta state and he they still have work to do. When they do finish, they have no problem with me sharing the links here. They were nice to share the work so far with that group and that's why they didn't want anyone to share links.

Also, my take on NASCAR in Assetto Corsa. After having many go rounds last night at Charlotte, Texas and Daytona, NASCAR doesn't work very well with AI. At all. Oval racing in AC just doesn't have the built in structure to keep the cars in line. They crash, they bump into you and at close to 200mph that's all she wrote. I had the AI set to 85 last night and they were passing me while I had to brake into corners or over turn the wheel to get the car turning burning my tires up like crazy. I can see where having an online race with like 15 -20 people would be fun because that's human against human with the same set of circumstances.

I'm going to work on this a little though and see if the AI can be dumbed down to an acceptable level in ai.ini. Maybe these oval races need an AI setting of 70 and an Aggression setting of 40 or less. They simply weren't slowing down much going into the turns therefore maintaining a draft was quite difficult.

Now on road courses, it's a whole different game. When the NASCAR ai has to maneuver low speed corners, the ratio of my ability to theirs was matched much better. All in all, there is fun to be had with these. Seems the older slower Stock Cars are a little better/easier at ovals but once you start getting the modern powerhouses in there, it's difficult to keep up and they crash like mad.

Last edited:
Hello fellow earthlings,
I love driving LMP1 and since there is a bit of a limited amount of cars available in that particular area, I want to ask if there are any good mods available? I already have the PX pack by URD, the p13c aka HPD ARX-03c by ier (I can really recommend it!), LMP900 by VRC is also very good, and of course the Kunos cars. I know, that there aren't too many LMP1 cars in 2019. Is there a decent mod of the Rebellion R13, or the Ginetta G60-LT-P1? I also have the "historic ts050" and the rollover one. Any hints in the forum? Or some really good LMP2 mods would help as well.
Is Sim Dream any good? They dont appear to be.
Is there any good Modding Team except for asr, vrc, urd, ier and rss? I mean including paymods with paymod quality.
Grettings

yes i have the rebellion R13 and some other lmp1 cars:

2009 Audi R15 TDI
2010 Audi R15 Plus
2011 Audi R18 TDi
2012 Audi R18 E Tron Quattro
2015 Audi R18 LM Aero
2006 Audi R10 TDI
2010 Peugeot 908 HDi FAP
2011 Peugeot 908
2002 Dallara SP1
2009 Lola B09
2010 Lola B10
2011 Lola B10/65
2017 Porsche 919
2019/20 Toyota TS050
d8lhpr0d1xg.jpg

Cizeta is basialy done. Need some more tests. But feels great, all according real data. Beacause of super wide tires and track, the car is really good & joy to ride.

No map for making custom livery. Can do, but it should take a lot of time.

Screenshot_gtsupreme_cizeta_moroder_tsukuba_circuit_3-3-120-18-13-31.jpg
Screenshot_gtsupreme_cizeta_moroder_pk_irohazaka_3-3-120-21-13-48.jpg
Screenshot_gtsupreme_cizeta_moroder_pk_irohazaka_3-3-120-21-14-23.jpg
Screenshot_gtsupreme_cizeta_moroder_ks_nordschleife_3-3-120-20-17-35.jpg
Screenshot_gtsupreme_cizeta_moroder_pk_irohazaka_3-3-120-20-50-48.jpg

is the Cizeta done?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back