View attachment 903482
So this is the template for the TopRace McLaren 720S GT3 mod, it's a KN5 file. How do I paint a model without a psd or dds template? I've never seen a car with anything like this?

@GzeroD
Thank you, thank you and... THANK YOU !
I downloaded your Porsche 917 LH (Longue Queue in french) and I just installed, drove it a couple of laps on vanilla "Monza 1966 Road Course" with a tremendous pleasure !
It will be a joy if some talented painters/skinners could/would share their time on this gorgeous and legendary car.
I noted a (little) cosmetic issue, the engine cooler doesn't rotate.
Anyway, I think I'm not the only one who got some blast to get the possibility to drive virtually some of the most iconic cars in the racing history You brought to us.
Cheers !
@MrB00
Thank you very much for the documentary, I wasn't aware about this driver Kévin Mestre but... I recognize very quickly his nationality hearing his sooooooo french accent ! ^^
@__EASY__ is this your mod? Mind if I do a few tweaks to cockpit shaders and fix the steering synch, mirrors etc?Mercedes-AMG G 65
https://sharemods.com/gh5vcoojb99a/merc_g65amg_13.7z.html
![]()
Updated v1.1 28.03.2020 by Assetto-fr.tk
- Fix ride in car.ini
- Update power.lut
- Update suspensions.ini
- Update setup.ini
- Add LODs
- Fix all Cameras
- Fix Pivot point 3d model in Tyres
- Fix collider.ini and collider.kn5
- Update Tyres V10
- Add data for working apps Protyres
latest crash today totally corrupted python, had to run an integrity check
sh#t, now all default skins and previews and many other tweaked things are back
I think you should, CM now lets you update certain modsWhat the heck happened to CM lately. Haven't rebooted in a couple of days, did this morning.
Guess I aint clicking that
![]()
It says which installed mods are outdated (have a newer version).What the heck happened to CM lately. Haven't rebooted in a couple of days, did this morning.
Guess I aint clicking that
![]()
Velo's Chevrolet Bel Air Racing beauty.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ucsl7d2ev4bxzf5/chevy_belair_1957_nascar.7z/file
![]()
it's the modder that uploads mods and publish them for CM@P1ButtPlug
I wouldn't let CM do the updates though. Did that the first time and it took forever.
From then on I downloaded the updates from their DL page, cheked which files were changed and installed only these.
Would go well with the other 57 Bel and the '55
![]()
![]()
Velo's Chevrolet Bel Air Racing beauty.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ucsl7d2ev4bxzf5/chevy_belair_1957_nascar.7z/file
![]()
i know, just wanted to point out that DL and install via CM is waay too slow.it's the modder that uploads mods and publish them for CM
if they change version to mods and upload them and they appear on CM, you could be pretty sure something has changed (maybe just a skin, I don't know).
I wouldn't just do them all together
I already uploaded my apps, but there will be the need for a future CM update for they to appear.
Mazel Tov ?We broke a record today with a peak of 7,194 users.
Mazel tov!
![]()
Mazel Tov is the Ukrainian businessman who owns GT Planet.Mazel Tov ?
Yea, thanks for your review, nice to know about, I knew that the Ferrari is faster than the Porsche, although I have reached the roughly same lap record for the both. And thanks for the setup.
Thank you, but I didn't do anything about new BOPs.Though, if you feel like it, you could do some driving with some GT4 cars and post your lap records.
I heard about ARCIS server, which is a rookie server (there are also some pros) and allows both steering wheel and controller. Maybe it is something for you. I also played AC with controller for a long time until January![]()
[QUOTE="Sylana82, post: 13054851, member: 307626"
Thank you, but I didn't do anything about new BOPs.Though, if you feel like it, you could do some driving with some GT4 cars and post your lap records.
I heard about ARCIS server, which is a rookie server (there are also some pros) and allows both steering wheel and controller. Maybe it is something for you. I also played AC with controller for a long time until January![]()
LOLMazel Tov is the Ukrainian businessman who owns GT Planet.
@GzeroD
Thank you, thank you and... THANK YOU !
I downloaded your Porsche 917 LH (Longue Queue in french) and I just installed, drove it a couple of laps on vanilla "Monza 1966 Road Course" with a tremendous pleasure !
It will be a joy if some talented painters/skinners could/would share their time on this gorgeous and legendary car.
I noted a (little) cosmetic issue, the engine cooler doesn't rotate.
Anyway, I think I'm not the only one who got some blast to get the possibility to drive virtually some of the most iconic cars in the racing history You brought to us.
Cheers !
@MrB00
Thank you very much for the documentary, I wasn't aware about this driver Kévin Mestre but... I recognize very quickly his nationality hearing his sooooooo french accent ! ^^
Welcome to Arcismaybe i'll see you on wednesdays and fridays?
PS. Remember to be on voice @ the discord for the races or admins will kick you.