- 211

- Abruzzi
usual stuff; idle, ai, rpm limit, coast...What kind of data rework ?
usual stuff; idle, ai, rpm limit, coast...What kind of data rework ?
Sorry for the "stupid" question, but is over a month since i last played AC. I see that peoples have big problem with CM and CSP. It's safe to play right now and with which version of CM and CSP? I don't want to broke something and being forced to reinstall everything
Thanks in advance![]()
The last thing you want is Kunos going anywhere near Assetto Corsa again. It'd probably break CM and the CSP.
Let them quietly forget about AC and move on to other things.
Ferrari 488 GT3 from ACC by Masterkey (v0.95) ![]()
![]()
Here it is !
To summarize :
- Fully loded car
- Fully animated car
- Fully baked textures with high quality materials
- Extended digital displays that shows almost everything that ACC does (pit limiter, fuel warning, redline overboost, fuel gauge on external fuel cap, TC warning, tyre temperatures, and more !)
- Two different numberplate positions available with custom emissive for them
- Eight different LED stripes to illuminate the car on skin basis, with handmade light around them to even more realism.
- Nine different radio elements to put on the roof of the car with pretty simple installation, skin-based too.
Installation procedure :
Simple. Extract the archive directly into your root Assetto Corsa folder. The archive contains the car and the two new shader that are required to work correctly.
Latest CSP version ( 1.50 ) strongly recommended !
DOWNLOAD LINK
ALTERNATIVE LINK
Thanks, can always use updates to track limits and AI.
Did you happen to drive the original? That might help with where the base standard is drawn from. That thing had a mind of it's own.
I'll take another look at it but if I remember correctly, short of remapping the steering linkage, it was one of those "it is what it is" and let's make the best of it deals. If you can make it around the track in one piece, that's a win compared to the original. I'll see if I can tighten it up any more.
Question is, were you able to hang with the TC Legends TCL60 pack of cars?
Somebody posted a fix after the first iteration was released. It fixed the steering prob, but, as people have noticed, it was still bog slow. I'll see if I can find the fix.
I almost never watch a replay.isn't it more during a replay ?
I just tried both versions, rev lights are allright, no pit limiter warning (also latest CM/CSP and almost latest SOL - meaning not the one just posted).Thank you for this!
I've got these problems (latest CM and CSP, Sol 1.5):
no working rpm leds
display says pit limiter while driving
Somebody posted a fix after the first iteration was released. It fixed the steering prob, but, as people have noticed, it was still bog slow. I'll see if I can find the fix.
I did. LOL. Well, I guess I'm one of now a numerous amount.Try this.
This one?Now if we could only find the Oldsmobile Cutlass driven by the likes of Scott pruett and Paul Gentilozzi that appeared in so many contests.
Looking good from here!This one?
![]()
I did. LOL. Well, I guess I'm one of now a numerous amount.
Couldn't open that file. Who's fix is that?![]()
BTW, Newman-Sharp ran an Oldsmobile? Not that I'm gonna quibble about liveries if you have a functioning Olds for our dream IMSA grid...Looking good from here!Where can we find it?
@Zin5ki He definitely did. I'll shut my mouth now and let you do your magic.BTW, Newman-Sharp ran an Oldsmobile? Not that I'm gonna quibble about liveries if you have a functioning Olds for our dream IMSA grid...
BTW, Newman-Sharp ran an Oldsmobile? Not that I'm gonna quibble about liveries if you have a functioning Olds for our dream IMSA grid...
Don't know, but will let you know if he shares this one with us.I dont know if they were different versions or someone got a hold of these (I assume so), but all I remember a year ago with all the SCCA Trans Am cars, they were really bent out of shape. Driver sitting on the hood, helmet out of the roof () and the the car standing 5 feet in the air in the front.
Has all that been cleared up since then?
Ferrari 488 GT3 from ACC by Masterkey (v0.95) ![]()
![]()
Here it is !
To summarize :
- Fully loded car
- Fully animated car
- Fully baked textures with high quality materials
- Extended digital displays that shows almost everything that ACC does (pit limiter, fuel warning, redline overboost, fuel gauge on external fuel cap, TC warning, tyre temperatures, and more !)
- Two different numberplate positions available with custom emissive for them
- Eight different LED stripes to illuminate the car on skin basis, with handmade light around them to even more realism.
- Nine different radio elements to put on the roof of the car with pretty simple installation, skin-based too.
Installation procedure :
Simple. Extract the archive directly into your root Assetto Corsa folder. The archive contains the car and the two new shader that are required to work correctly.
Latest CSP version ( 1.50 ) strongly recommended !
DOWNLOAD LINK
ALTERNATIVE LINK
Wow, just had a quick blast in it. Superb!Ferrari 488 GT3 from ACC by Masterkey (v0.95) ![]()
![]()
Here it is !
To summarize :
- Fully loded car
- Fully animated car
- Fully baked textures with high quality materials
- Extended digital displays that shows almost everything that ACC does (pit limiter, fuel warning, redline overboost, fuel gauge on external fuel cap, TC warning, tyre temperatures, and more !)
- Two different numberplate positions available with custom emissive for them
- Eight different LED stripes to illuminate the car on skin basis, with handmade light around them to even more realism.
- Nine different radio elements to put on the roof of the car with pretty simple installation, skin-based too.
Installation procedure :
Simple. Extract the archive directly into your root Assetto Corsa folder. The archive contains the car and the two new shader that are required to work correctly.
Latest CSP version ( 1.50 ) strongly recommended !
DOWNLOAD LINK
ALTERNATIVE LINK