Hello guys, I really appreciate the surge of GT4 cars on this forum and got myself a large amount of additional GT4 cars for the past weeks. So far I got these and have questions on some:
(Kunos) 2-Eleven, Maserati GT, Cayman Clubsport
(Guerilla) Camaro, M4, AMG GT, 570S, Saleen S1, 718 Cayman, R8, KTM *I think the physics is a bit weird when compared to the stand-alone one I got before, Vantage, Supra
(From here) Genesis, 720S, 488, BRZ, GT86
(Shaun Clark) Ginetta *should I replace the 2017 version with the new updated one?
Also I have put in a Kia Stinger Cup from Flying Chicken modder and that Subaru WRX STi Cup version from RTM in the mix, since I found their performance is on the same level of these GT4 cars
Is there any more I have missed?
Looking forward to the RCZ GT4, as the first addition to the FWD GT4 cars
also, has anyone tried this Alpine A110 GT4 before?
https://www.acfligue.fr/produit/acflpine-a110-gt4-v1-2/